SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:31 pm

alwaystulips wrote:When I watch these days, which is rare, (last full on season was Des) it’s to see a love story.

Wish I could enjoy the drama...but I just don’t. laugh out loud

I agree with you because I feel like for me to enjoy the drama then I would feel like I enjoyed seeing someone get their heart broken and made a fool of .... I'd rather have a really good lead that made me think they had found love. I don't mind the drama such as Krystal and stuff like that, but not the other drama. JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by tigertiz Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Wow @sdmom - thanks for bringing over that stunning photo of Lauren. Apparently she was ramping up her SM selfies for the premiere. Smart cookie, IMO. You never know which old boyfriends/fiances might notice (or what potential new tv opportunities might come your way - including vying for The Bachelorette).
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:11 pm

I don't see enjoying the drama as enjoying someone getting their heart broken. If it was, then the same thinking could apply to enjoying a love story at the expense of someone else getting their heart broken or made a fool of (whether F2 or something else). jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:13 pm

@sdmom Good catch!
Is it too much to ask for people to use decent grammar?

(laureneburnham: It’s finally JanuArie!!! Tune in tonight to watch mine and 28 beautiful ladies’ quests to find love on The Bachelor!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see enjoying the drama as enjoying someone getting their heart broken. If it was, then the same thinking could apply to enjoying a love story at the expense of someone else getting their heart broken or made a fool of (whether F2 or something else). jmo

That's OK. I'm good with that. I was just expressing how I felt. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:31 pm

I am probably wrong, but I get the notion Arie pretty much blindsided Becca from the little digs her friends are posting on SM.
I don’t have twitter or IG so I am only going by what gets posted by the wonderful ppl on this board. Smiley
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:35 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't see enjoying the drama as enjoying someone getting their heart broken. If it was, then the same thinking could apply to enjoying a love story at the expense of someone else getting their heart broken or made a fool of (whether F2 or something else). jmo

That's OK. I'm good with that. I was just expressing how I felt. ; )
bestbud! even if don't see it the same way I still respect your view  bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 4256136633 For me I think it's a given that someone on this show will likely be heartbroken so even when I watch for a love story it doesn't mean I enjoy watching someone get their heart broken that doesn't end up with the lead. I guess for me I can enjoy a love story and some of the drama without enjoying seeing people genuinely get hurt (that's never fun or enjoyable to me)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:44 pm

XQZME wrote:I am probably wrong, but I get the notion Arie pretty much blindsided Becca from the little digs her friends are posting on SM.  
I don’t have twitter or IG so I am only going by what gets posted by the wonderful ppl on this board. Smiley

She does seem blindsided and that fits with Arie’s MO. I really don’t think she knew he was negotiating a new contract for racing or checking in on the greener pastures .

This is from Becca’s bio at ABC:
What are your three best attributes? Loyal, honest, charismatic

Definitely not a match for Arie  giggling
Imo

Lauren’s bio:
What are your three best attributes? I'm very open-minded, loyal and fun to be around.
(The loyal part might get her later)  bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 pm

Well I'm glad Lauren considers herself open-minded.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
XQZME wrote:I am probably wrong, but I get the notion Arie pretty much blindsided Becca from the little digs her friends are posting on SM.  

She does seem blindsided and that fits with Arie’s MO. I really don’t think she knew he was negotiating a new contract for racing or checking in on the greener pastures .

This is from Becca’s bio at ABC:
What are your three best attributes? Loyal, honest, charismatic

Definitely not a match for Arie  giggling
Imo

Lauren’s bio:
What are your three best attributes? I'm very open-minded, loyal and fun to be around.
(The loyal part might get her later)  bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 2498057887

...I also meant to add...

By Lauren’s Jan 1 IG picture and comment, my gut feeling is she and Arie had been in contact before then, and talked.  It always felt like there was a subliminal meaning behind that post.
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:54 pm

XQZME wrote:...I also meant to add...

By Lauren’s Jan 1 IG picture and comment, my gut feeling is she and Arie had been in contact before then, and talked.  It always felt like there was a subliminal meaning behind that post.
It's kind of looking that way, isn't it? That caption does not sound like she's dreading having the season play out and watching herself get dumped at the end. Would she be using the #JanuArie hashtag if she was completely devastated about having her heart broken? Hmmm. Suspect
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:54 pm

True @XQZME. Why is she posting something like that and none of the others?   Makes me wonder if  that’s why most of the girls stopped following her. She was flaunting something in disrespect to Becca. Wonder if she’ll be saying next....It’s FebuARIE y’all .

I do feel Arie choosing his safe choice Lauren will work out better for him. She won’t challenge him as much and I dare say, she’ll follow him throughout the race circuit by putting her career on hold. That works better for Arie to have a cheerleader by his side  IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye