SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:35 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@kraft33 I liked that Arie took her away from everyone and into his room. She’s a very grateful person to me as she’s always telling him thank you.

Taking Becca to his room seemed significant to me....an intimate gesture. I get the impression that so much more goes on in their conversations that we don’t see. I know that’s true with everybody but I especially think that with Becca.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:43 pm

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@kraft33 I liked that Arie took her away from everyone and into his room. She’s a very grateful person to me as she’s always telling him thank you.

Taking Becca to his room seemed significant to me....an intimate gesture. I get the impression that so much more goes on in their conversations that we don’t see. I know that’s true with everybody but I especially think that with Becca.

Ita! It can’t be all about. , I have so many questions and then straight to kissing . I’m also noticing that Arie’s s shtick is he likes the women’s legs on his lap. I laughed when Becca said because of the Krystal drama, she didn’t get a chance to shower and shave her legs. Then Arie grabs to lift them giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:43 pm

@Stone_Hedge I missed that comment about shaving her legs - too funny. Low maintenance gal - I love it. And so the opposite of Krystal!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Krystal IMO is a product of what has been working for her. On the show Arie validates her behavior so she continues because it’s paying off like it’s probably paid off in her past. I find her voice annoying but my biggest qualm is things she says that give me the impression that she lives by a double standard - if she does something/is a particular way it’s worthy; if someone else does the same/is the same it or they are somehow lesser in her eyes. Off kilter.  
Also, I don’t consider her to be a villain rather just someone the others have to tolerate because they’re temporarily stuck with her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Rolly wrote:

Didn't he also take Lauren somewhere? It sounded like he said come here and than he was walking her somewhere. Maybe also to his room??! Lol!! giggling

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:18 pm

kraft33 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Didn't he also take Lauren somewhere? It sounded like he said come here and than he was walking her somewhere. Maybe also to his room??! Lol!! giggling

Seemed it was a lobby of sorts with Lauren. Becca was waiting in the hallway by his room. He said he wanted to do something special for Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:@Kashathediva,
There is a lot of dirt out there on a lot of the cast.
RS is not the only person who hears things. There are some horrible things people hear in sleuthing these cast. That does not mean we all indiscriminately spill because we can.  There are a lot of things that go unsaid because it common human decency.  Those are 3 words I don't think the person in question understands. Common human decency. And IMO I can't prove it, but I bet he knows a lot more cr*p on a lot of cast equally as touchy that he has chosen to keep his lip zipped.
I totally agree. Been there, done that.  I think many of us have.  The difference is that RS has always been deeply envious of Arie (and his family, racing, money, travel, lifestyle, sense of humor, looks, real estate success, ability to always attract beautiful women , whatever).   Many of us have seen this resentment go on for YEARS. I'd think he would have gotten over it by now, considering that Arie is not impacting his life in any personal way, but hey- that's just my opinion.

I think of it a bit differently.  Neither is behaving well.  Yes, we can argue degrees of bad behavior and RS would win/lose by a landslide.  That to me doesn't excuse Arie's behavior.   I followed him a bit post Emily's season and usually gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Now I just see him and his behavior differently.  He is 36.  As has been pointed out, he's probably been dating for at least 20 years.  IHe called himself decisive.  He said he knew how to make quick decisions because of his racing skills.

I'm not a fan of Lauren B.  She didn't initially impress me and things I have seen/read since the season began confirm my initial assessment.  BUT, it's his choice.  If he had chosen her at the FRC, I'd say meh, and move on.  I absolutely hate the way this has transpired.  I realize having been an early Becca fan adds to my annoyance.  

I am beyond disappointed in this season.  I was surprised but happy when Arie was announced as TB.  I felt we could see a grown up Arie, and since he has a spectacular cast, all would be well.  Instead he is just another bad bachelor.  C'est la vie.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:22 pm

notarose wrote:Krystal IMO is a product of what has been working for her. On the show Arie validates her behavior so she continues because it’s paying off like it’s probably paid off in her past. I find her voice annoying but my biggest qualm is things she says that give me the impression that she lives by a double standard - if she does something/is a particular way it’s worthy; if someone else does the same/is the same it or they are somehow lesser in her eyes. Off kilter.  
Also, I don’t consider her to be a villain rather just someone the others have to tolerate because they’re temporarily stuck with her.

Also Producers wanted to keep her around because she gets the other girls up in arms and the way she narrates her pov equates to ratings. If she was let go earlier , these girls would just be sitting nicely and waiting for their turn like a brothel laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:26 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
kraft33 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Seemed it was a lobby of sorts with Lauren. Becca was waiting in the hallway by his room. He said he wanted to do something special for Becca.

Oh yeah, that's right. He did say that.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:03 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
notarose wrote:Krystal IMO is a product of what has been working for her. On the show Arie validates her behavior so she continues because it’s paying off like it’s probably paid off in her past. I find her voice annoying but my biggest qualm is things she says that give me the impression that she lives by a double standard - if she does something/is a particular way it’s worthy; if someone else does the same/is the same it or they are somehow lesser in her eyes. Off kilter.  

Also Producers wanted to keep her around because she gets the other girls up in arms and the way she narrates her pov equates to ratings. If she was let go earlier , these girls would just be sitting nicely and waiting for their turn like a brothel laugh out loud.  

LIKE A BROTHEL ?????
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

LIKE A BROTHEL ?????  

LOL , I was thinking of when the girls all sit around waiting to be chosen . No cattiness . Just patiently waiting . Maybe bad choice of analogy, but without Krystal, the whole dynamic changes in a group setting. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:37 pm

All the girls seem to actually get along well during filming, excluding Krystal, of course. We saw Lauren and Becca sitting close together last night when Becca made the comment about not shaving her legs. So why didn't Becca and Lauren follow each other after filming wrapped?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye