SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:45 pm

I do see Becca liking Lauren’s pics although not following her. Becca might just be the bigger person and realize it was what’s best for her(Becca). It’s tough to call Lauren the winner in this imo.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
tigertiz wrote:@Kashathediva,
There is a lot of dirt out there on a lot of the cast.
RS is not the only person who hears things. There are some horrible things people hear in sleuthing these cast. That does not mean we all indiscriminately spill because we can.  There are a lot of things that go unsaid because it common human decency.  Those are 3 words I don't think the person in question understands. Common human decency. And IMO I can't prove it, but I bet he knows a lot more cr*p on a lot of cast equally as touchy that he has chosen to keep his lip zipped.
I totally agree. Been there, done that.  I think many of us have.  The difference is that RS has always been deeply envious of Arie (and his family, racing, money, travel, lifestyle, sense of humor, looks, real estate success, ability to always attract beautiful women , whatever).   Many of us have seen this resentment go on for YEARS. I'd think he would have gotten over it by now, considering that Arie is not impacting his life in any personal way, but hey- that's just my opinion.

I think of it a bit differently.  Neither is behaving well.  Yes, we can argue degrees of bad behavior and RS would win/lose by a landslide.  That to me doesn't excuse Arie's behavior.   I followed him a bit post Emily's season and usually gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Now I just see him and his behavior differently.  He is 36.  As has been pointed out, he's probably been dating for at least 20 years.  IHe called himself decisive.  He said he knew how to make quick decisions because of his racing skills.

I'm not a fan of Lauren B.  She didn't initially impress me and things I have seen/read since the season began confirm my initial assessment.  BUT, it's his choice.  If he had chosen her at the FRC, I'd say meh, and move on.  I absolutely hate the way this has transpired.  I realize having been an early Becca fan adds to my annoyance.  

I am beyond disappointed in this season.  I was surprised but happy when Arie was announced as TB.  I felt we could see a grown up Arie, and since he has a spectacular cast, all would be well.  Instead he is just another bad bachelor.  C'est la vie.
This is a prime example, IMO, of being careful of who you(the audience--not you) wish for to be the lead. 
Big trees fall hard. Timber.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:29 pm

I just noticed during Arie and Laurens conversation, Lauren tells Arie he is Basic when they are talking about the coffee. He is sounding like her on his IG stories with the word Basic. Just an observation!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:52 pm

kraft33 wrote:I just noticed during Arie and Laurens conversation, Lauren tells Arie he is Basic when they are talking about the coffee. He is sounding like her on his IG stories with the word Basic. Just an observation!

On her ABC bio, she talks about liking Taylor Swift and uses the word Basic too. How original Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Becca has only liked one post from Lauren’s page that I have noticed and she as tagged it so she was notified of it.

I doubt they hate each other ( I.e Peter and Bryan) but probably just didn’t click. It doesn’t help they are obviously opposites of one another. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:16 pm

Apologies if this has been posted but sharleen as always on point!!! yes

Usually, I can zero in on the Final 4 and make reasonably accurate predictions based on airtime and edits. When writing my Top 4 predictions for this column, I often truly have a true Top 2 (maybe 3), and I’ll tack on extra contestants who are peripherally in the running, but not because the race is actually tight. But for real, as I felt after this season’s premiere, I left last night’s episode scratching my head. We’re already halfway through the season but there are still SEVEN women I can see going very far, and possibly to the end. Bekah M, Becca K, Chelsea, Tia and Seinne are all major contenders. There are two dark horses, Kendall and Lauren B. They’ve both sort of come out of nowhere (they didn’t have much screen time in the first few episodes), but their chemistry with Arie is so convincing it has me wondering if the show is shedding its usual airtime/edit formula by allowing Catherine Lowe-levels of dark horse-ery. I was talking to my sister about Krystal and had a bit of a revelation: We agreed that we don’t want her to leave. That’s how good a villain she is! Always, when villains grind my gears, in terms of impairing my viewing pleasure, they can’t be sent packing soon enough. But with Krystal, it’s not so black and white. I go back and forth between sympathizing with her and being grated by her. wrote:

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelor-episode-5-review/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:16 am

I thought this was interesting from Annaliese about her pick for Arie...at the 3:10 mark.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:23 am

Thank you for this. So they hide Becca’s real connection with Arie on dog date.
Best line about  ball licking :
Annalise: That tongue has been in a lot of mouths cantstopl

Count your lucky stars you escaped this fiasco Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:47 am

https://instagram.com/p/Bemf37Ch8G1/
Becca continues to rock at SM jmo. Her captions are always funny and it doesn’t seem like she’s trying too hard. Jmo

I love her
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:59 am

It’s who’s counting . She was correcting someone doing the math on their age difference .

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 407b8810

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:08 am

This eyeroll at Krystal (once again addressing the group) says it all. giggling

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Giphy
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:17 am

And Becah's reaction is pretty good too.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Giphy
source

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye