SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Arie wants to be her knight in shining armor. She has him right where she wants him

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Lauren seems shy and ackward to me.  She’s not made for reality TV, IMO.  That’s a good thing I think.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:29 pm

I know there were times walking in Paris and taking in sights that all I could say was wow. So much is simply breathtaking. There really are no words sometimes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm

She has a hard time opening up and trusting men...

and she chose to try to find love on a TV Show????

SMH

I'm not sold on her yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Why is my gut telling me she is not who she appears to be? JMHO

I feel it as well. Did you notice, she almost smiled at the end of Arie's story about his ex's miscarriage. What was there to smile about? Maybe it was nerves, but she is not coming across well.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:31 pm

I don't think Lauren seem smug at all. To me she doesn't seem very comfortable on TV and isn't at easy in front of cameras

Smug to me is Krystal

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:31 pm

havadrpepper wrote:She has a hard time opening up and trusting men...

SMH

I'm not sold on her yet.

Right! Another sniff test fail. Maybe it was to shove it in her ex?

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Lauren seems shy and ackward  to me.  She’s not made for reality TV, IMO.  That’s a good thing I think.

I agree- I actually really understand that guardedness because I am so much like her. I don't think she is smug- I think she was so honest in saying that it is hard to trust people. She is very real but she doesn't make for riveting tv. Arie really likes her. PS this episode has put my husband to sleep already!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Why is my gut telling me she is not who she appears to be? JMHO

I feel it as well. Did you notice, she almost smiled at the end of Arie's story about his ex's miscarriage. What was there to smile about? Maybe it was nerves, but she is not coming across well.
I diddn't see that I will have to rewind to see if I see that

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:33 pm

That date nearly put me to sleep. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f4a4

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:She has a hard time opening up and trusting men...

SMH

I'm not sold on her yet.

Right! Another sniff test fail. Maybe it was to shove it in her ex?

The other thing that caught my attention was that "after the engagement her fiancee started being mean etc" to her. Would love to have his side of the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Tia laugh out loud Holy ##$#$#

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 5th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Amethyst
FLChica
beader
provenceguy
Storybook