SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Because IMO Tia would probably not have slept with him in the FS.

ETA:  if she had, it'd have formed an emotional connection, I don't think he was willing to make or deal with.  She's religious, he's not or not much from all signs.  They would have never worked.  Again, IMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Because IMO Tia would probably not have slept with him in the FS.

Good point. Blah, too bad Arie couldn’t be honest if he actually had good chemistry with Bekah M. Of course, I tend to think most women on this show can do better than the lead. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Also, wasn’t there once a guy who did taxidermy too on the Bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Also, wasn’t there once a guy who did taxidermy too on the Bachelorette?

Kirk's Dad from Ali's season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I think Arie would never do a Becka with cameras on him. But I agree, with Becka he has the combination of playfulness , chemistry and understanding . She gets him.

Adding, she brings him outside his comfort zone in a gentle way. He is more playful and relaxed while still being able to talk about serious stuff. Whenever they talked about the age gap it was conversational rather than any hint of confrontation. Just a more natural flow which is a good thing in a long term relationship.  
It is a large age gap so if Arie couldn’t overcome it, that’s realistic. But what it says to me is that he doesn’t have with anyone else what he was experiencing relationshipwise with Bekah (at least up to this epi) and IMO that means that his life partner may not be in his final 4.  His final choice should have the most beneficial traits of the relationships he let go. JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Then why take her to F3?

IMO because Tia was too into him. and Kendall is the throwaway girl in the F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

Honestly I think Bekah M is over him at this point. I don’t think she wants anything to do with him. I actually think most of the women feel like he wasn’t much of a prize in the first place. I actually hope to see that at the WTA. Hope he has to squirm.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:25 pm

SeekAny wrote:Honestly I think Bekah M is over him at this point. I don’t think she wants anything to do with him. I actually think most of the women feel like he wasn’t much of a prize in the first place. I actually hope to see that at the WTA. Hope he has to squirm.

Yeah, if any of them were holding out find feelings the switcheroo will have killed that. Oh well, on to the bachelorette choice, that is the only interesting part of the bachelor show for me anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:30 pm

SeekAny wrote:Honestly I think Bekah M is over him at this point. I don’t think she wants anything to do with him. I actually think most of the women feel like he wasn’t much of a prize in the first place. I actually hope to see that at the WTA. Hope he has to squirm.
IMO everyone he let go is likely over him. 
I haven’t watched every Bach season but of the one’s I have none have played tonsil hockey to this degree with so many so often. It basically makes it meaningless rather than intimate. Also the majority of conversations required each girl to keep it going so I don’t think many found him intellectually stimulating. He doesn’t seem to know how to ask questions to get to a deeper level. Not good when many of the girls appear to be non-superficial and probably shine in a good conversation.
I liked this group. They show strong women didn’t have to be mean or b*tchy or over the top emotive.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:38 pm

I do actually get the vibe Bekah was really into him. She was almost crying when she got the group date rose. A fan ran into her and Seinne and said both girls said he was genuinely kind and seemed smitten with him. Even in a recent interview, Will you Accept this Ride, she was very complimentary of Arie and kept talking about how kind he was to everyone. Jacqueline has also been OTT complimentary of Arie in her IG posts. Say what you will about Arie, but I do get the feeling the girls all did really fall for him. I don't think they would have been that upset with Krystal's "not Peter" rant on the bus if they didn't like him and feel a sense of loyalty to him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:40 pm

I think that’s part of the reason Arie chose Becca. She made him feel comfortable and at ease. He didn’t have to work so hard. She seems very artculate and able to lead a conversation and they got a long. I think when he goes home with her he will be super impressed with her life and the woman she has become after a lot of sadness. I’m interested to see if that continues on this date in Tuscany. I think ultimately that is what leads to the switch as Arie picked comfort, someone he admires and he ultimately wants the thrill of the chase. I really feel like Sean is the only bachelor to pick a best friend which lead to much more. Arie did it, but never gave it a chance.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Well, Arie is all about #basics giggling His frame of reference is trashy romance novels by his own admission. Can’t you just hear the words... he kissed them so deeply, he felt their beating heart ( that’s how far his tongue goes when he kisses some of them) His hands caressed their silken hair as he drew them ever closer . His thumb brushing their thighs. In his moment of passion he paused and asked, what would Fabio do? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny