SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Well, Arie is all about #basics giggling His frame of reference is trashy romance novels by his own admission. Can’t you just hear the words...  he kissed them so deeply, he felt their beating heart ( that’s how far his tongue goes when he kisses some of them) His hands caressed their silken hair as he drew them ever closer . His thumb brushing their thighs. In his moment of passion he paused and asked, what would Fabio do? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

giggling  On Em’s season Arie did have that romantic figure steps off the page into her life feel. 
On his own season it’s more like Don Juan’s Last Stand.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think that’s part of the reason Arie chose Becca. She made him feel comfortable and at ease. He didn’t have to work so hard. She seems very articulate and able to lead a conversation and they got a long. I think when he goes home with her he will be super impressed with her life and the woman she has become after a lot of sadness. I’m interested to see if that continues on this date in Tuscany. I think ultimately that is what leads to the switch as Arie picked comfort, someone he admires and he ultimately wants the thrill of the chase. I really feel like Sean is the only bachelor to pick a best friend which lead to much more. Arie did it, but never gave it a chance.
I think Becca may have been too independent for him. She's very political, for that matter Lauren seems to be too...just on opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm not sure their interests (both F2) align with Arie. I'm not sure socially they were compatible either. Becca K will find a better match. I just hope she gets the chance. Arie has referenced "meeting their families" more than once and said that was a turning point for him. You can't use family as your foundation in a relationship.
JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 pm

notarose wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Well, Arie is all about #basics giggling His frame of reference is trashy romance novels by his own admission. Can’t you just hear the words...  he kissed them so deeply, he felt their beating heart ( that’s how far his tongue goes when he kisses some of them) His hands caressed their silken hair as he drew them ever closer . His thumb brushing their thighs. In his moment of passion he paused and asked, what would Fabio do? Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

giggling  On Em’s season Arie did have that romantic figure steps off the page into her life feel. 
On his own season it’s more like Don Juan’s Last Stand.

hehehe bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I wonder how many women thought the lead was going to be Peter?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:30 pm

I know Caroline did.

Edit : She said she heard it was Arie when it was announced but when casted, she was told it was for Peter .

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:32 pm

What girl talk conversation was told told Arie?  Who said what and who said what to Arie?  I, obviously, can't keep up with the episodes giggling
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:33 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
SeekAny wrote:I think that’s part of the reason Arie chose Becca. She made him feel comfortable and at ease. He didn’t have to work so hard. She seems very articulate and able to lead a conversation and they got a long. I think when he goes home with her he will be super impressed with her life and the woman she has become after a lot of sadness. I’m interested to see if that continues on this date in Tuscany. I think ultimately that is what leads to the switch as Arie picked comfort, someone he admires and he ultimately wants the thrill of the chase. I really feel like Sean is the only bachelor to pick a best friend which lead to much more. Arie did it, but never gave it a chance.
I think Becca may have been too independent for him. She's very political, for that matter Lauren seems to be too...just on opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm not sure their interests (both F2) align with Arie. I'm not sure socially they were compatible either.  Becca K will find a better match. I just hope she gets the chance. Arie has referenced "meeting their families" more than once and said that was a turning point for him. You can't use family as your foundation in a relationship.
JMO
It really is a question of what Arie envisions. You mentioned family. Has Arie always lived in the same center as his family? 
I get the sense that he wants someone to fit into his lifestyle: have the flexibility to sometimes travel with him when he’s racing, live in Scottsdale, hang out with his parents on a regular basis... It’s not necessarily bad however that someone doesn’t have their support system in the neighborhood and may have a passion for a career that doesn’t allow for them to pack when he packs. These kinds of things are very much of the checklist variety that really narrow prospects instead of going with heart needs and working together/adapting.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Rolly wrote:I wonder how many women thought the lead was going to be Peter?

My guess is all of them.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:There’s another date clip with Lauren on twitter . Still no chemistry even eating pizza Rolling Eyes jmo

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/962082671722577920

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:There’s another date clip with Lauren on twitter . Still no chemistry even eating pizza Rolling Eyes jmo

Maybe she didn’t want to talk with food in her mouth. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:06 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Maybe  she didn’t want to talk with food in her mouth. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

With how little she talks, she must always be stuffing her mouth then giggling You are funny! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny