SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm

@Diana Agreed. Her comment makes me cringe and doesn't really do much to change the perception that's out there about Lauren, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sounds to me like RS' source is Lauren or someone from her camp  Suspect

My gut says her mom giggling Jmo because she follows RS

I'm sure her Mom has better things to do with her life than be a mole for the Spoiler King. cheeky

Her Mom appeared on the show (HTD) and IMO would have had to sign a contract which includes a confidential non-disclosure. I think she would be too risky for RS to contact or accept information from. But IMO a friend or neighbor or basically anyone not directly connected with the show could be a source - including people who knew or went to school with Lauren and knew what happened between her and her high school sweetheart (the alleged first engagement) at the time it was happening.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Maybe it's the neighbor that spotted the production vans in Lauren's parents driveway not too long ago.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:21 pm

Lucas15 wrote:And for anyone here interested in exactly what Mills said, the Juliet Litman podcast can be found here and they discuss Lauren starting around 20:00. It actually starts with Juliet Litman saying "She was engaged to her High School sweetheart" and Mills adds that "we will find out on her HTD (I believe) that she was actually engaged twice".

Hmmmmm

Juliet's comment is interesting if she only had 1 engagement. Chris Crane is from West Chester, Ohio and went to high school in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Where did Lauren go to high school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:23 pm

Uh, Green Bay you say? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Uh, Green Bay you say?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ashwaubenon High School, graduated in 2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:29 pm

I live in Green Bay. I know exactly where he attended school. Small world.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Interesting conspiracy theories from everyone and they have my head spinning, but it has been my experience that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Based on past behaviour...Arie is a horn dog who wanted to win over the ex and once he did he got bored and moved on to greener pastures...for now.

I don't doubt that tptb helped this mess along as only they can, but I find it interesting at how many excuses are being made in order to let Arie slither off the hook. I doubt that tptb will be so forgiving.  plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Diana wrote:JMO but she is so dumb. This comment is so not funny. imo

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 D51588_D8_4_DE1_4012_802_E_31048616448_B
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 41 BB1_CA424_9210_4_CBF_A3_AE_EA7693_FB2717
how to post images online
Both from https://instagram.com/p/BdbJX5jBJSD/

no no no no no no Suspect her SM is definitely not my cup of tea no no no wonder she took so long to become public cmiiw but she had to delete apparently like over 200 posts?before she became public on ig? Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I live in Green Bay.  I know exactly where he attended school.  Small world.  

I'm actually more interested in these 2 exes this season than I am Arie!

After high school he played hockey in a league for 2 years then went to Ohio State to play hockey there.  I haven't figured out how he got to Wisconsin though but I just found a very interesting article about him!  Orlando Sentinel Nov 11 2017

From the article:

While learning to play hockey in Virginia Beach, the young boy did not like the feel of the cold against his skin when he fell. His father covered his hands in gloves, then left with an early declaration of independence directed toward his son.

Crane’s father, a former Marine, coached him in youth hockey, and his progress accelerated after the family moved to Ohio when Chris was about to enter the sixth grade. He played in the Midwest Elite Hockey League, then spent two seasons under current Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper with the Green Bay Gamblers of the U.S. Hockey League.

Crane played three seasons at Ohio State, his favorite school as a youth.

And from his Ohio State bio page:

Pick one: Television show - Burn Notice; Movie - Never Back Down; Celebrity - Jessica Simpson; Home cooked meal - steak on the grill; Vacation spot - Virginia Beach; Music - Lil Wayne; Professional team - San Jose Sharks; Sport other than hockey - golf.

Evidently the guy likes Virginia Beach!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Maybe it's the neighbor that spotted the production vans in Lauren's parents driveway not too long ago.  

The production vans were at the house across the street from Lauren’s parents in January.

And that comment, I lose more respect for her every time she shows us who she really is. Maybe she and Arie deserve each other? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:44 pm

It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p720-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99