SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 pm

suzq wrote:Arie writing on social media calling the Bachelor out on giving him "shade"?  It's not smart to "bite the hand that feeds you" especially when you are still under contract with them and they can make things look a certain way.  I hope that Arie thinks about getting an agent/publicist to advise him on how to help his image.  He doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors.  JMO.

Maybe Sean and Catherine didn't stress that important part of the Bachelor experience to Arie. cantstopl Mesnick will no doubt share that crucial part of "living la vida Bach Nation" with Arie too. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by littlereddress Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:22 pm

For those of you who listen to Rosepricks podcast they have a guest who has a juice bit of info that involves a pic and sent it along to RS. She is in LA. It starts about 4:18. Discuss!

https://www.acast.com/rosepricks/thebachelor-22.10-iknowwhatyoudidlastsummerw-katecasey

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 pm

littlereddress wrote:For those of you who listen to Rosepricks podcast they have a guest who has a juice bit of info that involves a pic and sent it along to RS. She is in LA. It starts about 4:18. Discuss!

https://www.acast.com/rosepricks/thebachelor-22.10-iknowwhatyoudidlastsummerw-katecasey

Interesting that they forward to RS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:37 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
littlereddress wrote:For those of you who listen to Rosepricks podcast they have a guest who has a juice bit of info that involves a pic and sent it along to RS. She is in LA. It starts about 4:18. Discuss!

I'm at work and can't listen. Can someone please give a summary. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 pm

I can't wait bring it on. Also Courtney has been in LA quite recently so not imposible at all that he pull a double Mesnick.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

All she said is she gave RS a picture. Makes it sound like a big deal but didn’t hint what it was.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

All she said is she gave RS a picture. Makes it sound like a big deal but didn’t hint what it was.

i wonder how incriminating this picture could be? what could the pic be? hmmmmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 pm

LiboLRC wrote:I can't wait bring it on. Also Courtney has been in LA quite recently so not imposible at all that he pull a double Mesnick.

Arie liked a tweet by Courtney yesterday so while I don't think he pulled a double switcheroo I won't be surprised if Courtney is still in the picture nor will I be surprised if she stays in the picture longer than anyone else from Arie's season.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:09 pm

Sean hasn't talk about this season a lot and this was his last tweet, does he knows something and this is a subtweet.

https://twitter.com/SeanLowe09/status/968214882679246850

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:12 pm

Plus Kate Casey (the one who sent the pic to RS) retweeted this tweet of Caroline's yesterday.

drama, drama... bring it on :uptonogood

2pop

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing broken link)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Plus Kate Casey (the one who sent the pic to RS) retweeted this tweet of Caroline's yesterday.

drama, drama... bring it on :uptonogood

2pop

JMO

Oh boy this is getting good! Mind boggling good.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:17 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
suzq wrote:Arie writing on social media calling the Bachelor out on giving him "shade"?  It's not smart to "bite the hand that feeds you" especially when you are still under contract with them and they can make things look a certain way.  I hope that Arie thinks about getting an agent/publicist to advise him on how to help his image.  He doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors.  JMO.

Arie refers to editing (probably his tweet reply to CH and a parody CH account joke from last night) in that post. Sorry I can’t bring it here.   I really do think this is a joke between the producers and Arie and not complaining.  Just more fodder for them to drum up viewers, imo.

Right! They've already aired him saying, so they just repeating themselves. laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99