SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:13 pm

When do we see the LCD and the very romantic most dramatic ever proposal?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:35 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Doesn't surprise me that there will be 2 shows.

Jason had a part 1 which was the breakup with Melissa and asking Molly to date.  Filmed in January, aired March 2, 2009.
Part 2 aired March 3, 2009 and was an update on Jason and Molly supposedly filmed 6 weeks later.

Per Wikipedia

Yeah, I'm thinking Monday's AFR will be mostly past footage with Arie breaking up with Becca and asking Lauren to date him (possibly with live commentary from Arie) and Tuesday's AFR will be more of the typical live one where they talk to the three and see how they're doing.

I'm thinking Kendall will be ignored completely.

Or maybe they will really screw with everybody...
Talk with F3 Kendall
Talk with F2 Lauren (without Arie)
Talk with F1 Becca (without Arie)
Show the breakup with F1 Becca

Cut to Tuesday
Show the reunion with F2 Lauren
Update on the happy couple

Completely cutting out the on the couch with Becca and Arie that we all want to see!

:stirthepot

I don't think Airy is that lucky. There is no way they would let him get away without having to deal with Becca....that will be the cherry on top of the cake for her Bette audition. I just wish they made him sit through it all with Lauren on one side and Becca on the other....and the families all in the audience...in the front row staring at him! He would be sweating so much he might flood the studio.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:41 pm

@Sprite I love your posts they make me cantstopl rofl
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:42 pm

sdmom wrote:Is I am falling for you = I love you = I am in love with you?

Or one is deeper than the others?
My head is spinning for all the Bachelor bs  talk!

Good question, we suppose to love everybody so he really ain't lying. giggling
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I also wonder if the fact he'll be racing in Australia all weekend and still have to get back for the AFTR has anything to do with it being a 2 nighter.

The one thing about this is the time difference between Australia and California.  Isn't the 4th there like late Saturday here?  Just checked... 18.5 hours difference so almost a day ahead.  It is Wed afternoon in CA now but Thursday morning there.  So if the last race is Sunday afternoon and he is able to fly out Sunday evening, won't he be getting back to CA on Sunday?  Even if it is a Sunday evening race, he'd be getting back on late Sunday/early Monday depending on when he flew out.

He may be jet lagged... that's even more delicious. Will he even know what he is saying on the couch :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I also wonder if the fact he'll be racing in Australia all weekend and still have to get back for the AFTR has anything to do with it being a 2 nighter.

The one thing about this is the time difference between Australia and California.  Isn't the 4th there like late Saturday here?  Just checked... 18.5 hours difference so almost a day ahead.  It is Wed afternoon in CA now but Thursday morning there.  So if the last race is Sunday afternoon and he is able to fly out Sunday evening, won't he be getting back to CA on Sunday?  Even if it is a Sunday evening race, he'd be getting back on late Sunday/early Monday depending on when he flew out.

He may be jet lagged... that's even more delicious. Will he even know what he is saying on the couch :uptonogood

Do you secretly work for MF @havadrpepper?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

I was wondering the same @Sprite. She is delicious :stirthepot , and so are you!! rofl rofl rofl

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:02 pm

If it's two nights I predict it's because they are going to have a cliffhanger.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:07 pm

tigertiz wrote:If it's two nights I predict it's because they are going to have a cliffhanger.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 2254279460
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Sprite wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

I was wondering the same @Sprite. She is delicious :stirthepot , and so are you!! rofl rofl rofl

Heck no.... we'd have much better seasons because I'd have my great staff here to help me craft the storylines awwww

But getting back to the 2 episode ATFR...

I was reading the sub-reddit and they were talking about it as well. Someone mentioned the fact that Melissa didn't even show up for the live show. 1st night was the pre-taped stuff. They read a letter from her instead.

I hope that doesn't happen this time!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:22 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Switcheroo on Monday and Wedding on Tuesday. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Interview with Arie after the WTA.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99