SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by North Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Amethyst wrote:

I also think it's a question of finding a sufficiently strong-willed woman. Both Annette Benning (Warren Beatty's wife) and Amal Clooney (George's wife) are very secure, successful women with their own lives who probably had a "take it or leave it" attitude with their men.

The switch raises a huge flag in my mind as to whether Arie is finally ready. IMO, no, he isn't. Plus I'm not convinced that Lauren has enough experience and a strong enough will to stand up to him.

But maybe Arie doesn't want a strong-willed woman? That those traits are not what he is drawn too. Maybe he likes more meek and submissive...and there's nothing wrong with that. Different strokes for different folks.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:19 pm

pbmax wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:All I know is Arie better hope Becca agrees to being the Bachelorette because without that happening, he may as well shut down all his SM and go into hiding. jmo

What did he say in that interview...he's happy, he's got his family and that's all that matters. Just the way I thought he would be feeling, good for him clapping!  whoo hoo, you go Arie.

Arie says a lot of things and for me he has a pattern of showing that what he says doesn't always match what he does.

He's already turned off comments before, clapped back, commented about deleting his IG, etc...and the finale hasn't even happened yet.

I respect different views, but I will wait to see whether Arie walks the talk before I crown him as genuine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:21 pm

XQZME wrote:
pbmax wrote:
SeekAny wrote:@guardianangel totally respect your opinion, as you make valid points. I was referring to Arie himself justifying his actions because well it “is a beautiful ending”.  I just feel like he thinks his own personal happiness is way more important than anyone else’s.

I guess it’s my just my opinion but this truck series seems pretty important now and racing is not all about talent. It’s about sponsors. Look at Danica Patrick. The bachelor brought him more popularity and relevance and these car owners and track/series sponsors want to put people in the seats. That’s what I meant.
It is more important. Who goes around in life to make sure another person is happy but their miserable. You hope for others to be happy...as I'm sure Arie hope she will find happiness.

Ultimately, our own happiness is important.  If I am not happy then nobody around me will be happy either.    But, I base my decisions in life to have the least amount of impact on the people whom those decisions will impact.  

IF Arie blindsided Becca with the filmed breakup, that is horrible.  He has proved during Emily's season, he is not adverse to going rouge on tptb.  Arie could have easily broken up with Becca PRIVATELY, notified tptb they are broken up, then gone back and filmed something about the breakup after the fact.  That would've been the dignified and honorable way.  It would've shown that while he has to find his own happiness, though its not with Becca, he was going to go about the breakup in a way that would cause the least amount of pain for her. Again, IF she was blindsided, the breakup was done very callously.

JM2C

I haven't seen any evidence that he blindsided Beeca. I'm waiting to see when it happened. Although I feel that he did it before filming it (even if) but I am definitely sensing that it wasn't a surprise to her.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
pbmax wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:All I know is Arie better hope Becca agrees to being the Bachelorette because without that happening, he may as well shut down all his SM and go into hiding. jmo

What did he say in that interview...he's happy, he's got his family and that's all that matters. Just the way I thought he would be feeling, good for him clapping!  whoo hoo, you go Arie.

Arie says a lot of things and for me he has a pattern of showing that what he says doesn't always match what he does.

He's already turned off comments before, clapped back, commented about deleting his IG, etc...and the finale hasn't even happened yet.

I respect different views, but I will wait to see whether Arie walks the talk before I crown him as genuine.

That's doesn't equate to him caring **IMO**, but he ain't got time for that Tom-foolery...ain't nobody time for that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:36 pm

North wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm actually thinking Arie doesn't seem as stressed about the finale because he believes Becca will be the Bachelorette so it will get him off the hook a bit with viewers and backlash. I think he's counting on that happening and it will be his narrative to push for that so it helps his image more. jmo

I'm interested in WHEN the TPTB will announce The Bachelorette. If it is Becca, do you think they'll wait to announce it -- just to milk the situation more? Would they take time away from a potentially riveting ATFR to announce the Ette?

Imo, if TPTB want to do damage control for Arie they will announce Becca as the lead during ATFR just like they did with JoJo on Ben's season.

I say this because I totally believe that Ben didn't get backlash like he would have if JoJo hadn't been announced as the lead on ATFR (and especially if JoJo hadn't been the lead at all).

If Becca is not the lead at all or if she is the lead but TPTB wait post-ATFR to announce it, then TPTB will be riding the bus over Arie.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Its likely they will announce the next Bachelorette at the ATFR due up to filming schedule.  Filming will start shortly so they need to get the announcement out there.

It’s a very different schedule for the Bachelor

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:It’s likely they will annouthe next Bachelorette at the ATFR due up to filming schedule.  Filming will start shortly so they need to get the announcement out there.

It’s a very different schedule for the Bachelor

I think they'll either announce whoever is the Bachelorette at the Tuesday ATFR or they'll do it that week. They have to announce it that week because of the filming schedule if they stick their usual May premiere date.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:02 pm

The finale is a week earlier than usual so they could realistically announce it the following week without altering from their normal schedule. Filming generally starts mid-March.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 67 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 67 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

That's doesn't equate to him caring **IMO**, but he ain't got time for that Tom-foolery...ain't nobody time for that.

If someone takes the time to read comments, comments about deleting their IG, claps back, etc... they definitely care and have made the time too. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 pm

I hope they roast Arie very well during the final. He is literally the worst bachelor in the recent seasons. IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:33 pm

@AllAboutLove ... dead giveaway cantstopl
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:06 pm

This is my thoughts only but:

I know how things happened isn't smart but I think that he found out soon enough(timing like for Jason/Molly) that he can switch things around.  I also think that if he's doing what's best for all, isn't that a good thing to do?  Meaning wouldn't it be worse to drag this out and make Becca think that they have more of a future than they do till the finale then slap her with this?  BTW, I seriously doubt that we know all that happened and because of that, personally I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt till otherwise proven.  Heck, for all we/I know, the storybook came into play long before Arie was cast and that is the basis of this season from start to finish so roasting Arie without knowing how much TPTB have played with all of this may make me a fool.  I do that well enough on my own so don't want to borrow more.

Now for what I have seen with Lauren/Arie, I saw in pics that there was something between them, then epi 3(which would of been the earliest epi that they could re-edit the season considering the other 2 epi's likely were in the can), I began to see more signs of something between them.  Then epi 5 onward, I was smacked over the head with their connection, what the ending could be, etc.

Personally, I am going to give Lauren the benefit of doubt as well.  I really don't see how this is all her fault neither......just like Molly, she is a secondary part of this and between her and Arie, they are doing what's right for them and considering their lives don't intersect mine other than watching them on the little screen, I am going to wait to see how this all pans out before jumping on anyone.

All the above are my thoughts. Stepping down off my :soapbox now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99