SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Tia as the next 'ette wouldn't be a bad move in my books....she was entertaining this season and came across a lot better than I thought she would. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:17 am

I think that seat where Tia is sitting is for the last woman kicked off, whether she left at F3 or F4. Since the next 'bette is usually pulled from the final 4, it happens to coincide that a future 'bette sits there fairly often. Or am I being Capt Obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 am

BKay wrote:I think that seat where Tia is sitting is for the last woman kicked off, whether she left at F3 or F4. Since the next 'bette is usually pulled from the final 4, it happens to coincide that a future 'bette sits there fairly often. Or am I being Capt Obvious?  

No it’s usually the F3 girl. Sometimes either the F3 won’t be a part of the WTA or they are really propping someone so they put the F4 girl there.

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:24 am

BKay wrote:I think that seat where Tia is sitting is for the last woman kicked off, whether she left at F3 or F4. Since the next 'bette is usually pulled from the final 4, it happens to coincide that a future 'bette sits there fairly often. Or am I being Capt Obvious?  

I think that's usually how it is, but there have been some variations like Kristiana sitting there instead of Corinne or Kacie sitting there instead of Nikki. But, yeah, Ashlee sat there and Des still became the Bachelorette, so I don't think it's some big Bachelorette thing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:31 am

umngirl wrote:

No it’s usually the F3 girl. Sometimes either the F3 won’t be a part of the WTA or they are really propping someone so they put the F4 girl there.

Hmmm, thought that was what I just said...

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:32 am

BKay wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Hmmm, thought that was what I just said...

I know. I was agreeing with you. Hugesmile

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 87b72b10 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 86669110 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:34 am

@umngirl hahaha, oh man. I knew I should've gone to bed 30 min ago. My brain is kaput.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:42 am

Not that it is a big deal these days, but Miss Krystal looks like she's having a nipslip.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:16 pm

I have enjoyed over the years to capture the seat placement. Along with @Aunties_Love 's excellent statistical information I created a thread which we move from season to season to compare. Also the placement during the F4 RC is interesting to compare from season to season.  If anyone is interested, check it out. It's all part of sleuthing, and when there are obvious similarities IMHO it is not something to be overlooked.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:34 am

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DWw6uLZX4AE8Kl1
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Don’t miss our special guests Sunday – Leslie Mann, @IkeBarinholtz & @JohnCena from the upcoming movie @BlockersMovie join us on #WomenTellAll on Sunday at 8|7c. #BlockersMovie is in theaters April 6th. #ad
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:36 pm

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DWzxwO8XcAIjKmX
#WomenTellAll is going to be shocking. You are not going to want to miss #TheBachelor tomorrow.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Maddy wrote:ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 DWzxwO8XcAIjKmX
#WomenTellAll is going to be shocking. You are not going to want to miss #TheBachelor tomorrow.

Liars.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats