SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Tia as the next 'ette wouldn't be a bad move in my books....she was entertaining this season and came across a lot better than I thought she would. IMO
I was rooting for Tia until she tattled

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:54 pm

After the Winter games I'd like to see Bibanna be the next lead

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm

mizzoufan wrote: After the Winter games I'd like to see  Bibanna be the next lead

I enjoyed Bibiana on BWG too. My only hesitation would be her complete and total shutdown breaking up with Jordan. That is a big part of the job. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have enjoyed over the years to capture the seat placement. Along with @Aunties_Love 's excellent statistical information I created a thread which we move from season to season to compare. Also the placement during the F4 RC is interesting to compare from season to season.  If anyone is interested, check it out. It's all part of sleuthing, and when there are obvious similarities IMHO it is not something to be overlooked.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p36-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
FWIW, I just did all the WTA/MTA caps from Bach 13 and Bette 5 onwards as that is when they started taking the next leads from the past season.  Just added what you didn't have already @GuardianAngel.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:14 pm

@Aunties_Love  Thank you. I appreciate all the work you do on the stats/charts etc. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:24 pm

Listening to Tia, the things she says and the way she is acting, make you think she has gotten the bachelorette gig.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:35 pm

pbmax wrote:Listening to Tia, the things she says and the way she is acting, make you think she has gotten the bachelorette gig.

If Tia gets it, that would be shocking. Becca loses the guy AND the gig.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
pbmax wrote:Listening to Tia, the things she says and the way she is acting, make you think she has gotten the bachelorette gig.

If Tia gets it, that would be shocking.  Becca loses the guy AND the gig.  

Maybe Becca decided she's had enough of this crap and turned it down.

IMO, let Tia have it and have to put up with TPTB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:46 pm

Tia saying that she doesn't want to get her hopes up about the Bachelorette and talking about how she would definitely be interested in doing BIP make me think she knows that she's not their first choice and they're probably going to go with Becca. I also don't think they would ever show their future Bachelorette fighting on a WTA. Even when we had women like Ali or Andi, who did get into fights during their season, they were coached at the WTA and stayed out of drama. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:47 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Maybe Becca decided she's had enough of this crap and turned it down.

IMO, let Tia have it and have to put up with TPTB.

IA! I know a slew of great guys in the Twin Cities. I can hook a sister up. Lol

ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 ad - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:52 pm

Aria wrote:Tia saying that she doesn't want to get her hopes up about the Bachelorette and talking about how she would definitely be interested in doing BIP make me think she knows that she's not their first choice and they're probably going to go with Becca. I also don't think they would ever show their future Bachelorette fighting on a WTA. Even when we had women like Ali or Andi, who did get into fights during their season, they were coached at the WTA and stayed out of drama. IMO.

Seems to me Tia’s message is she’ll take anything Bachelor related. Even if she didn’t get the lead (her first choice) she’d be thrilled to be on BIP. Becca should be the lead if she wants it IMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

It caught my attention when she said she sympathizes with Arie. That's usually what the next lead say about the present lead. I don't know if she is or not, doesn't matter to me, one way or the other.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 25 (Sunday) - WTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
albean99
Stacia620
Nibbles22
Mikesgirl83
Amethyst
Imp
Norcalgal
docnash14
Mgrissom
notarose
Doats