SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:04 pm

grace8136 wrote:I bet Becca will do much better with his family. Is his whole family going to Peru? He does love his family, so that could confuse him.

The press release says that Lauren "instantly charms everyone with her outgoing personality" when she meets his family, so IMO, that's probably not a factor.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:27 am

jlccaz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is all a combination of my speculation, my opinions and guesses just from my personal view on the sleuthing so far.

Lauren is cast due to suspected picture/meeting Arie prior

Becca is cast, ex contacts TPTB or vice versa - scripted ex storyboard is written - ex offers info about Becca

Filming starts - After first night, TPTB ask Arie who are the top 4 (potential HTD orders, and slotting the dates) Arie states Lauren is #1 Becca #2 and others

Filming ends - spoilers are out

Sleuthers noticed Arie liking Lauren's SM early December.

Premiere - over a month goes by

Lauren has a skimpy entrance, quick, 2 - 3 seconds, no mention of the suspected picture.

Becca gets 1st 1:1 Becca gets a fantastic date - clothes shoes jewellry- first date of the season goes out with a bang, for the spoiled F1, viewers are feeling true love is in the air.

No other F1 gets the first 1:1. Courtney Ben's season got the second 1:1 of the 2nd epi.

Here are others:

Ben F Lindzi F2 - week 3

Brad - Ashley H 1st 1:1
Emily F1 week 3-7
Chantal F2 - week 4

Sean - Des 2nd 1:1
- Lesley M F2 week 3
- Catherine F1 week 6

JPG
Clarie F2 - 1st 1:1
Nikki F1 - week 5 & 7

Chris
McKenzie 1st 1:1
Whitney first 1:1 3rd week

Ben
Caila first 1:1
Lauren F1 week 3
JoJo F2 - week 4

Arie
Becca week 2 & 7
Lauren week 6 & 7

Storyboard - Falls in love with two people -  looking for a switch season. Arie is into Lauren. Arie doesn't think Lauren will accept his proposal, maybe due to multiple proposals if true, or some other info we don't know or her hesitancy/fear as we have seen in the past F1's TPTB convince Arie, she doesn't want a proposal and he can't just ask to date.

Edit suddenly showing Lauren from MIA to a Wow girl to much more personality - including emotional Arie falling for her, so emotional he had to step away to talk to producers

Viewers expecting Becca to be the F1 due to spoilers, but now watching the epi's, it appears he wanted Lauren.

Becca's ex goes to Peru to do whatever. Arie has no choice, doesn't matter what the ex has to say, he can't choose Lauren TPTB want a proposal. Chooses Becca.

Less than three weeks after filming Arie is liking Lauren's SM. Arie tells TPTB he's not happy. Things won't work with Becca, he needs to contact Lauren.

By this time viewers are confused why he didn't choose Lauren to begin with, but if you think you know the spoilers, just watch. A dramatic turn of events, Arie fell in love with two people but was conflicted. Lauren wasn't sure she was on the same page as him.  He split with Becca big coincidence they caught it all on film. He reached out to Lauren. Big coincidence they have it all on film. Storyboard complete, on to the next season.
Melissa got Jason's first 1 on 1.  Playbook, anyone?  She was also leaked massively as the winner as soon as filming wrapped, onto the boards, assuring her a rabid fan following among the boardie/groupie's and setting up the Shock and Awe of the switch.
Actually Melissa was Jason's second one.  Jillian had the first one after the pool party they went to see Robin Thicke

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2018-023

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:43 am

Latest revision - What I think we'll see next Monday:

There will be little attempt to convince viewers that Becca is Arie's "choice of the heart" - it will just happen with little foundation or explanation - he just picks Becca. It doesn't matter that it will make no sense to most viewers why he picked Becca; they don't have to explain it because it will be less than an hour before they see that the real ending is what happened after the FRC.

The real story this season is that both Arie and Lauren have face their biggest fears about the experience - his that he picks someone who isn't right for him and hers that she falls for him and he picks someone else. But each holds the key to solve the other's problem and how that happens is what will be shown in the two ATFRs that follow the FRC / finale. This season isn't edited for those of us who are spoiled and have been trying to make sense of what we've heard about the ending for weeks - it's been edited for the unspoiled casual viewer who only see what happens when it's aired.

The back story - everyone wins:

Arie get's what he wanted (Lauren) and Lauren gets what she wanted (Arie). Becca gets one of the greatest launch pads for The Bachelorette ever; it's what they could have had from Melissa (but Melissa wanted Tye and DWTS - not to be the next lead because she wanted Tye). The show gets a lead with lots of fan support (in the grand tradition of making lemonade out of lemons) because of (rather than in spite of) the spoilers; a great back story, no ties to an ex and a chance to fix her broken heart so she "needs" the show. And whoever came up with this story line gets a promotion / bonus.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:08 pm

I am still of the opinion that this whole switcheroo was from the storyboards to the last minute detail. Nothing I have seen or heard has changed my mind.
Arie knew what he had to do - pick two gals. Identify who he felt the most for - Lauren. Runner up (expendable) - Becca, fit them into the plot line.
First date to Becca to make us all believe that that is where he is going to end up. Hide Lauren until later.
Continue to throw tiny sips of water to the thirsty audience with the Arie and Becca love story, then suddenly voila! in Paris no less, here's Lauren the contender!
In the interim threaten RS so that people believe that his spoilers are on point then throw a curve ball - increase ratings.
Arie's change of heart? I believe that was planned as well. Him telling Lauren that this is going to get worse before it gets better is reinforcement for me.
I believe he told her in FS how this was going to go down and she told him that to be with him in the end she would play ball - Ergo fast forward the reason she was in Virginia after the filming, not looking for work or living in her own apartmment. Waiting in the wings for the sh**storm to begin!! (A lot of things make sense to me now, right after filming watching the footprints of instagram, I cannot put my finger on it but I kept feeling that Lauren was behaving more like the real F1 than Becca)
I don't believe that Arie was triggered by Ross showing up, he knew Ross was coming. He is the lead afterall, he did not appear freaked out or scared at the possibility that Becca could possibly choose Ross over him. Some have said he was a gentleman - I say he was too matter of fact, almost clinical in that conversation. @docnash14 and @Lucas15 - good insight for real life situations  :yes:  but not for this season - no siree.
The timeline of his change of heart is suspect for me too. The time interval is too short for a change of heart and a reunion with an ex. I also don't buy the fact that Lauren took him back right away without rancor - doesn't jive with me, especially for a woman who had that much insecurity throughout the season and was rejected on national television - the stuff of nightmares. Not making him sweat a little? It just looks like she made the reunion too easy for Arie unless she knew before hand that it was going to go down like this. I will hold the rest of my opinions until we see the last episode but I am convinced that Arie came on board knowing the score. AMO

@GA and Mods please feel free to move if it does not quite fit on this thread, me, no idea

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:I am still of the opinion that this whole switcheroo was from the storyboards to the last minute detail. Nothing I have seen or heard has changed my mind.
Arie knew what he had to do - pick two gals. Identify who he felt the most for - Lauren. Runner up (expendable) - Becca, fit them into the plot line.
First date to Becca to make us all believe that that is where he is going to end up. Hide Lauren until later.
Continue to throw tiny sips of water to the thirsty audience with the Arie and Becca love story, then suddenly voila! in Paris no less, here's Lauren the contender!
In the interim threaten RS so that people believe that his spoilers are on point then throw a curve ball - increase ratings.
Arie's change of heart? I believe that was planned as well. Him telling Lauren that this is going to get worse before it gets better is reinforcement for me.
I believe he told her in FS how this was going to go down and she told him that to be with him in the end she would play ball - Ergo fast forward the reason she was in Virginia after the filming, not looking for work or living in her own apartmment. Waiting in the wings for the sh**storm to begin!! (A lot of things make sense to me now, right after filming watching the footprints of instagram, I cannot put my finger on it but I kept feeling that Lauren was behaving more like the real F1 than Becca)
I don't believe that Arie was triggered by Ross showing up, he knew Ross was coming. He is the lead afterall, he did not appear freaked out or scared at the possibility that Becca could possibly choose Ross over him. Some have said he was a gentleman - I say he was too matter of fact, almost clinical in that conversation. @docnash14 and @Lucas15 - good insight for real life situations  :yes:  but not for this season - no siree.
The timeline of his change of heart is suspect for me too. The time interval is too short for a change of heart and a reunion with an ex. I also don't buy the fact that Lauren took him back right away without rancor - doesn't jive with me, especially for a woman who had that much insecurity throughout the season and was rejected on national television - the stuff of nightmares. Not making him sweat a little? It just looks like she made the reunion too easy for Arie unless she knew before hand that it was going to go down like this. I will hold the rest of my opinions until we see the last episode but I am convinced that Arie came on board knowing the score. AMO

@GA and Mods please feel free to move if it does not quite fit on this thread, me, no idea
This is how I see it, too.   Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 pm

@Kolormiblnd, great post. IMO, you have it all pegged.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:57 pm

@Kolormiblnd Do you think both Becca and Lauren were in on it or only Lauren?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Kolormiblnd Do you think both Becca and Lauren were in on it or only Lauren?

I think only Lauren was in on it, and most likely, if I am correct, only since FS. To hear RS tell it, Becca was blindsided. The depth of Caroline's anger tells me she was with a girl that was deeply hurt by the break up, just before WTA. We shall see how it all plays out, and we might never know the truth.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:20 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Kolormiblnd Do you think both Becca and Lauren were in on it or only Lauren?

I think only Lauren was in on it, and most likely, if I am correct, only since FS. To hear RS tell it, Becca was blindsided. The depth of Caroline's anger tells me she was with a girl that was deeply hurt by the break up, just before WTA. We shall see how it all plays out, and we might never know the truth.
I have to say this theory makes me disappointed in Lauren too. How can you agree to helping crush another woman? JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:32 pm

@Kolormiblnd very interesting . It did look by outward appearances that they reconnected as if seamlessly.  The one thing I will say about Lauren is,  this pic seemed suspicious . Dated January 1st. The night that Arie supposedly talked to her for the first time (correct me on timeline ) . She’s the only one happy about it being JanuArie and he didn’t visit her in VA yet. Was he still officially with Becca on 1/1/18?
I always felt that pic said, come and get me . She was knowingly or un, shoving it in Becca’s face . Imo
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 037ba210

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bda_fQ7nr3H/?hl=en&taken-by=laureneburnham

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

I am questioning though if Becca knew something of the storyboard come FD's as well. Maybe it was as a setup for her to be the bette and that's her consolation prize for going along with the plan?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:42 pm

I think Becca was blindsided, but in the end she will get a reward too. The 'Ette position.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo- What happened - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Aria
jlccaz
XQZME
docnash14
coffeeyum
grace8136
Mommyof2
umngirl
Ladybug82
LeapofFaith
mprssdbyu