SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Yesterday at The Grove in LA
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 47 DwGVq2MWwAAVQYa
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGroveLA
where they were promoting The Bachelor, I've met Ashley. She was not a part of it, she was over there with her sister and she said they came to shop. But they were not very far from that place and she was taking a very short story for her IG, I might have interrupted it by starting talking to her.
She was very sweet and very easy to talk to, so we started chatting like old friends. Then I realized that and said sorry, I'm talking to you as if I know you. She said don't worry, you do know me. She asked my name and we kept talking about everything. Even spoke about Arie, I told her I always liked him, but only at home realized that she actually never really liked him. But she asked me if I read what Arie posted about Jef. I sad yes and that I liked him calling Jef an a-ss-hole. She said it made her Arie's fan and that Jef was really  an azz-hole. I mentioned Elan Gale leaving the show and she said it was a huge lose for the show. When people wanted to take pics with Ashley, I spoke to her sister, she was also very sweet, bright and beautiful. It was a real pleasure talking to them. They were very real and I did feel like I knew Ashley, she just was totally herself, very candid. They are very nice people and I was happy I found them over there and was able to talk to them. Ashley told me that Chris and Krystal were suppose to arrive next.  And she still remembered my name! And it is not a usual American name. That was totally unexpected. Her sister told me that Ashley was really working hard. And I could see how respectful she was with people while being totally easy going and candid. So that was a good day, meeting some nice people from BN  and being able to talk to them! Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 47 1176891977

Last edited by Maddy on Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by Aria Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:37 pm

@Maddy thanks for sharing! I always feel like Ashley is a superfan herself and that's why I always hear of her being so kind and talkative when people come up to her. I'm glad you had good encounters with everyone!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:41 pm

Ashley, she is just something! I told her I always liked Jared and she said that Jared was the best and I should meet him! Isn't she a cutie? Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:40 pm

@Maddy Thanks for sharing! I love it when real life confirms the good in people.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 pm

@Norcalgal, they were all really good, I started thinking maybe all of them are good on the show. Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 47 2498057887
I told Ashley that I had met Britt years earlier while shopping and she was also very sweet. Ashley said yes, Britt was very sweet. And then I remembered that they were from the same season of The Bach.
Ashley was so easy to talk to, I think I could talk to her forever.))) I told her how good she was, she looked at her sister and asked: "Am I?"
She is really sweet and humble.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:05 pm

@Maddy Thanks for sharing this! I have always thought that both Ashley, Jared and their relationship is a lot more positive and loving than many want to believe. The tv show never portrayed their friendship as accurately as it could have. That is what viewers have seen. It would have been nice to have seen a few of their positive moments aired as well, but it didn't fit with the "storyline". That is one of the many reasons why I wouldn't do reality tv myself. You have no control over the narrative.
They have had 3 1/2 years of mostly off-camera to get to know each other much more closely and that has turned into a committed, romantic relationship. They actually complement each other well personality-wise. I definitely see them as a successful couple to come out of the Franchise. I have always liked Ashley, Jared and Ashley's sister, Lauren, too. Ashley and Lauren have been long-time fans of the show. Ashley was not recruited or nominated for the show -- she applied and went through the audition process herself. It is interesting how this show can really impact the lives of the contestants sometimes for years to come. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Very cool. @Maddy yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:13 pm

How fun for you, @Maddy! I think we got an impression of Ashley from all her crying and I'm sure, the editing. I’m not surprised that she’s so nice to people.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 pm

@Maddy thanks for sharing! What a cool experience! 

I listen to Ashley’s podcast only a couple  of times, and like her, think she sounds intelligent and engaging. Glad your experience confirmed my impression of her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:35 pm

I enjoyed the Watch Parties on the episode last night. I thought that Ashley and Jared did a good job hosting the one in Park City, Utah.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:17 pm

In case anyone wants to read it, Ashley just started a monthly column on their wedding planning on cosmopolitan.com. She already does the Bachelor recaps for them--I think it is nice that they are having her write about this, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 pm

@suzq thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing all the details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst