SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:18 pm

Based on their IG stories Leslie and Dean are in Honduras.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:21 pm

ElonM wrote:Based on their IG stories Leslie and Dean are in Honduras.

What a great bonding experience yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Now that's a great idea! What a great experience for Dean. I think Lesley has been involved in those types of charity? But to be together with Leslie, I'm sure that will bring some clarity to Dean about what's important in life and express feelings that he otherwise couldn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Lesley's post on IG of her accepting a key to Dean's place. Tons of comments from people of "congrats" and "OMG you're engaged" laugh out loud

Lesley's face to Dean in the pic is cracking me up laugh out loud

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 27890894_177831959611483_8927824002798321664_n
https://www.instagram.com/lesleyannemurphy/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:12 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:19 pm

I rewatched everything last night and these two are a bit odd to me. Their conversations even at the WTA seemed like they don't really look each other in the eyes until the end just before they kiss, they seem to do this everytime.

I am not really sure what I think of them as a couple. I don't understand why Lesley lives out of a suitcase. I don't respect Lesley being so extendedly snotty to Rachel on SM.

This just feels off to me. I am probably wrong, but I don't have warm fuzzies for these two.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:24 pm

^Lesley’s job is a travel blog so she is on the move about 80-90% of the time. It doesn’t really make sense for her to have a house or apartment since she’s never home. She keeps some of her stuff at her parents’ house so whenever she is between trips she usually heads there to hang out with her parents, her sisters, and her nephews. Then she’s on the move again.

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:30 pm

@umngirl Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:48 pm

@stuckinsc also when I listen to Ashley I's WG episode of the podcast, Courtney was saying that Lesley had actually talked about it when they were filming that she wants to put down roots somewhere, so it made dean's "proposal" even more romantic. IA with you though. I went in thinking I was gonna love them because of how giddy they've both seemed since the end of filming, but something feels off with them to me. I hope I'm wrong though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:54 pm

I was so excited about these two pre-show airing but now I'm not sure. They've been the most ott with their SM compared to the other couples while the show was airing which made me wonder if they were compensating for something. In some of their post-Tell-All interviews I've seen both of them rolling their eyes at each other in a way that makes me think "uh-oh I hope everything is okay". That said I wish them the best and hope they learn and grow from being together even if it doesn't last.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm

@ReneeM Good to know. I don't listen to podcasts, but am grateful to hear about them from those of you who do.

I agree. I can't really explain it, something is just off with these two.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 pm

I've been quiet about this couple because I didn't really know either of them but I agree with comments upthread - something seems "off" to me too.  I didn't feel the love and I also noticed the lack of eye contact.  It seems like a pairing of convenience/for publicity to me. Always happy to be proven wrong but I don't see it lasting. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy