SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:45 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:So apparently Dean introduced Lesley to his dad...

I'm still not convinced by Dean & Lesley (feels like a showmance to me) but this is pretty funny:

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 J1HRcbl
Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 GHZ7zh8

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 am

Dean and Lesley answer fan questions
https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert/episodes/e0148b48-fad8-403a-a704-b940529e3793

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Bobette wrote:I've been quiet about this couple because I didn't really know either of them but I agree with comments upthread - something seems "off" to me too.  I didn't feel the love and I also noticed the lack of eye contact.  It seems like a pairing of convenience/for publicity to me.  Always happy to be proven wrong but I don't see it lasting.  JMO

It is possible they decided to be a "couple" for the money. Who knows. But ... My general theory has been that they are just having fun, and that this relationship suits where they are in their lives right now. I can understand if after the last year Leslie just wants to be with someone young and hot who makes her feel like she's still got the goods. They can barely look at each other without bursting into giggles, so even they seem to be amused they are together. I wouldn't expect this to be forever, although it isn't impossible for a relationship to grow past its original natural horizon.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:21 pm

They seem to care more about the attention than each other JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:26 pm

A poster on reddit has a photo of her and Dean... she lives in Mumbai, India. He was there visiting some very good friends that work for Amazon in India and they were out at a restaurant. This poster said there were some drunk girls hitting on Dean and he said "no thank you, I have a girlfriend at home". She also said he was very nice and chatted with her about Lesley.

Sounds like he might just be into this relationship for now. Only time will tell but if they enjoy being together at this time, more power to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:25 pm

I like them and they seem to be doing well so far. Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:A poster on reddit has a photo of her and Dean... she lives in Mumbai, India. He was there visiting some very good friends that work for Amazon in India and they were out at a restaurant.  This poster said there were some drunk girls hitting on Dean and he said "no thank you, I have a girlfriend at home".  She also said he was very nice and chatted with her about Lesley.

Sounds like he might just be into this relationship for now.  Only time will tell but if they enjoy being together at this time, more power to them.

Haha, the world is getting small, isn't it?!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:54 pm

E! News is reporting these two are done.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:14 pm

lleyki wrote:E! News is reporting these two are done.

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:17 pm

lleyki wrote:E! News is reporting these two are done.

Here's a story link confirming it

http://www.eonline.com/news/925706/the-bachelor-winter-games-dean-unglert-and-lesley-murphy-split

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Heading over to the banner rotation to delete BWG. @Sprite, no worries on updating the banner. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 Empty added more...

Post by Luvstruck Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Don't know what to think! Just looked at Lesley's Instagram and 2 days ago she mentioned Romance, and 5 days ago on a pic of Guatamala she replied to a poster's ? if she and Dean had ended and Lesley replied they had not ended it. Six days ago, Dean also has an Instagram pic (currently first pic) of Dubai and someone asked him if they were still together he replied on this pic to someone and said they didn’t break up. Maybe reporters are confusing their "source" really was talking about Clare & Benoit status not Lesley & Dean ???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy