SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Don't know what to think! Just looked at Lesley's Instagram and 2 days ago she mentioned Romance, and 5 days ago on a pic of Guatamala she replied to a poster's ? if she and Dean had ended and Lesley replied they had not ended it. Six days ago, Dean also has an Instagram pic (currently first pic) of Dubai and someone asked him if they were still together he replied on this pic to someone and said they didn’t break up. Maybe reporters are confusing their "source" really was talking about Clare & Benoit status not Lesley & Dean ???

The article does state it only just happened but that things had been rocky for weeks. The article also referenced Claire and Benoit's split, so doubt they're confusing the two. I also read at another board that only a few days ago, she tweeted about driving around her block listening to Britney Spears' "From The Bottom of My Broken Heart".

lleyki

Back to top Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:59 pm

I could never see these two together anyway.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:01 pm

That tweet sealed the deal for me, so not surprised by this at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Are all the couples broken up?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:05 pm

nikikass wrote:Are all the couples broken up?

From Winter Games - yes.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:07 pm

She also tweeted yesterday she’s lucky to have great friends and family, no mention of boyfriend. Classic breakup sm shenanigans imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Lily and Courtney too?
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Heading over to the banner rotation to delete BWG. @Sprite, no worries on updating the banner. Smiley

@Sprite you spoke too soon. Good grief! Anyway I was never a believer in these two. Lesley go get yourself a real man

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 1f49b  travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:15 pm

nikikass wrote:Lily and Courtney too?  
they're a matter of time imo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Also, Seinne's apparently being messy on the 'gram about this breakup.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 pm

lleyki wrote:
nikikass wrote:Are all the couples broken up?

From Winter Games - yes.

Considering Courtney just posted a photo yesterday about making another road trip and it was a picture of him and Lily on the camper, are you sure they are broken up?

In the comments of that photo someone commented "Court you have to get her to quit smoking or she want get to live a long life with you". Courtney actually responded "there's a rule where she can't smoke around me. We spend a lot of time together so I think it's working!"

IMO, this is the only real couple to come out of BWG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:19 pm

According to Seinne, Dean slid into Bekah M’s DM’s while he was with Lesley.

https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/982348586175217664?s=21

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy