SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Alanna wrote:@LesleyMurph
Some days are meant for lying in bed for 13 hours straight with your favorite dog, a cup of coffee and really good break up music.

And some days are meant for getting a grip and staying off sm.
TEA.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Dean is immature and not ready for a commited relationship (IMO) but does that automatically mean Lesley is? She's the one who's job is to travel all the time, who decided to appear on a spinoff after five years, to 'find love'? I don't buy it. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I wonder if Lesley found out about Dean DMing Bekah? When she was on his latest podcast he made it seem like he was all about being a good bf but guess not. He really does seem to have some issues to work through for himself, imo. I think the best thing for Lesley is to forget the show and be happy in her life. The right guy will come along in time.
I think so. That and whatever more it was that Bekah new about him. I bet the whole “tribe” was informed, and Tia just happened to host an event with Lesley last Thursday Wednesday in Little Rock.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhK9vt8n2bW/?taken-by=lesleyannemurphy

I actually don’t mind Lesley's SM posts at all right now. In fact I think she is being relatively restrained.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:11 pm

Me too, @blueblues

According to what they talked about on his podcast right after WG (I listened to it right after I heard Tuesdays), Lesley went in wanting to meet a guy who had a steady job and his own place. Guess that flew out the window after she saw Dean's blue eyes. laugh out loud She had a serious relationship before her travel blog and lived with him in Argentina due to his job so I don't think her job means she won't settle down in the near future if she does find the right guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:32 pm

albean99 wrote:Me too, @blueblues

According to what they talked about on his podcast right after WG (I listened to it right after I heard Tuesdays), Lesley went in wanting to meet a guy who had a steady job and his own place. Guess that flew out the window after she saw Dean's blue eyes.  laugh out loud  She had a serious relationship before her travel blog and lived with him in Argentina due to his job so I don't think her job means she won't settle down in the near future if she does find the right guy.

Her previous relationship ended after 4 years so that would have been a tough breakup vs dating Dean for about 3 months.
On WG Lesley said she hadn’t been intimate with anyone since having her surgery and I wonder if the physical aspect was just what she really wanted/needed at the time above her typical checklist of long term partner traits. I suspect Ashley I was also going for a physical connection to help her move on. Very different females however both had an intimacy challenge.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Lesley actually had a boyfriend before winter games. She dated him for quite a few months. This is him below:

https://instagram.com/p/BXWycc3Bl8D/

They broke up at the end of October. It seems like it was a quick decision on her part because he actually commented on one of her pictures on IG shortly after stating that he was shocked she left him and how it came out of no where. He seemed very all in. Perhaps it was right after she was approached about Winter Games since filming began about a month and a half later.

It’s unfortunate that it seems like Lesley was hoping for more from Dean, but he’s always reminded me as a teenager with the way he acts and looks, so I never saw this lasting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:14 pm

@ReneeM oh yeah i thought so was just making sure! Loved him on Y&R.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 8367-910 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 I_got_13 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 E5kqdm15 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Lesley's latest IG was candid. Loved it! Basically says she tried but the one she tried with wasn't quite there with her. What she's looking for she didn't find with Dean, yet she didn't with anyone else it seems IMO. Being off to the next adventure is maybe her passion.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 pm

I was surprised it took her this long to figure that one out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11 pm

She always seemed far more invested than Dean did IMO. She was so defensive over the relationship and trying hard to convince people (and herself) that Dean is a changed man thanks to her. I would really like to know why she felt so confident when Dean was his usual guarded teenager self since the beginning. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Dean should work on himself instead of making people lose their time.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Are we in high school?  laugh out loud

NGL I’m here for this ... a lot more interesting than them keeping silent Lol.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy