SELECT CONTENT

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:35 pm

I hope neither comes back for BIP.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:41 pm

I do appreciate that Dean is self aware and can admit his flaws. He’s so young... emotionally pretty immature. And yeah, really no guidance from his family as I agree, that is all dysfunction. I agree, I still see potential for him. I just wish he’d stop Bachelor relationship hopping. It’s just... clearly not a good idea for him. 

I think Lesley is awesome and one of the more interesting people ever cast. She’s really not made for a Bachelor relationship though. Mostly cause I just don’t see her with an F Boi, and that’s primarily who this show casts. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:47 am

sosleepy wrote:I do appreciate that Dean is self aware and can admit his flaws. He’s so young... emotionally pretty immature. And yeah, really no guidance from his family as I agree, that is all dysfunction. I agree, I still see potential for him. I just wish he’d stop Bachelor relationship hopping. It’s just... clearly not a good idea for him. 

I think Lesley is awesome and one of the more interesting people ever cast. She’s really not made for a Bachelor relationship though. Mostly cause I just don’t see her with an F Boi, and that’s primarily who this show casts. JMO

I know Nick is not everyone's cup of tea. But in this instance I think his friendship and perhaps guidance could help Dean. Kind of like a big brother who has more life experience and is a pretty good human. IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:04 am

sosleepy wrote:I do appreciate that Dean is self aware and can admit his flaws. He’s so young... emotionally pretty immature. And yeah, really no guidance from his family as I agree, that is all dysfunction. I agree, I still see potential for him. I just wish he’d stop Bachelor relationship hopping. It’s just... clearly not a good idea for him. 

I really like Dean but this is deadass a part of his game imo laugh out loud. He can really come off so self aware and earnest and so every woman thinks they're gonna be the one he changes for. Being able to admit your flaws is a great first step and all but it doesn't really mean anything if you repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Also he's about to be 27, that's not really SO young is it? Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:24 am

@ReneeM who is that in your avatar!?? travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 1f60d travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 1f60d

I like Lesley and hope she eventually finds her HEA. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 travel - Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:28 am

@Linds911 billy miller.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:50 am

Both of them have now (sort of) commented on the breakup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhRzFDKnd5F/?taken-by=deanie_babies
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhU-5_Jn16w/?hl=en&taken-by=lesleyannemurphy

Dean’s “I still have a lot of work to do on myself” and Leslie’s “Out with the old, in with the ᴛʀᴜᴇ” seems to confirm that Dean screwed up again. JMO

Bobette wrote:Court & Lily are the real deal though, IMO.
The true winners of the Winter Games! Why isn’t there a tread for them BDW? Just a fan tread hidden away in the International section.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:30 am

Dean's comment can only go so far so many times IMHO.

Leslie's spring cleaning and out with the true IMO isn't necessary to broadcast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:36 am

source IG story

Lesley's "therapy" is soooo my kind of therapy :yes: giggling rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:06 am

I wonder if Lesley found out about Dean DMing Bekah? When she was on his latest podcast he made it seem like he was all about being a good bf but guess not. He really does seem to have some issues to work through for himself, imo. I think the best thing for Lesley is to forget the show and be happy in her life. The right guy will come along in time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:27 am

If Dean were to ask for advice, I'd suggest he find work that he loves as it will help lead him to happiness within himself. Somehow making a living off SM seems shallow as what happens when you become irrelevant? And what is the personal price you pay for trying to stay relevant?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:48 am

@LesleyMurph
Some days are meant for lying in bed for 13 hours straight with your favorite dog, a cup of coffee and really good break up music.

And some days are meant for getting a grip and staying off sm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lesley Murphy - Dean Unglert - BWG - Discussion

+33
blueblues
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Minney
sosleepy