SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 am

Wow, their wedding was beautiful! I've always liked Deanna; i'm so happy for her (and Stephen)!!

You can tell he loves and adores her sooooooooooo much; that's how it should be! Smiley

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas: “I Let Producers Guide My Heart” — Exclusive

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-i-let-producers-guide-my-heart-exclusive
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-i-let-producers-guide-my-heart-exclusive

HELLO, girl! At least she figured out what happened with that one...not.rotfl Took her a couple years but at least she can admit the "truth"

Last edited by CarrieA on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Love_Me wrote:

She needs to stop talking smack. I really don't buy the, "I let producers guide my heart" part of it. As I remember thinking while watching her season's MTA, DeAnna appeared so into sticking it to Graham that she had ended with someone else after he left. No way would she have ended that season with no one!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Wow... I agree DeAnna should just keep her mouth shut. She might of wanted Graham up until he left, but it took her almost six months and the better part of three months of living with Jesse to figure out she didn't want him either.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Amberish wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

She needs to stop talking smack. I really don't buy the, "I let producers guide my heart" part of it. As I remember thinking while watching her season's MTA, DeAnna appeared so into sticking it to Graham that she had ended with someone else after he left. No way would she have ended that season with no one!

ITA, there is no way she was going to not pick someone after Graham left. Especially how she talked about Brad after he dumped her and Jenni. It always seemed to me that she picked Jesdie because he was the safest choice. Not buying the whole producers made me do it in her case.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:23 pm

I don't get the online show she's on. Seems stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 am

I remember Fort insiders saying DeAnna had to be talked and cajoled into continuing the show after Graham left. Maybe they had her talk to a lawyer about her contract, I don't know, but the story goes she did NOT want to continue.

IMO: she let Jeremy go at F3 because he was the most invested, she let Jason go at F2 because producers were eyeing him for the next Bach and she didn't want to involve his son, which means Jesse was left. They tried to make it work more than a lot of other Bach couples but they soon learned how incompatible they were. No big deal, it's the usual outcome!

TPTB love drama but they could've been worried about ABC dropping the show if they delivered two "no pick" seasons back-to-back. Maybe an ABC contact even told them not to let it happen again? The producers love drama but they love their $$$ paychecks even more.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:16 am

I remember her father's hesitation to Deanna doing the show. He was afraid her heart would get broken again and he was right. Graham broke her heart. Past history and she has found her soulmate. That's all that matters but it does give us insight into how the producers work.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 pm

CarrieA wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

HELLO, girl! At least she figured out what happened with that one...not.rotfl Took her a couple years but at least she can admit the "truth"

DeAnna spills. “I only wanted Graham Bunn, and after he left the show, I felt pressured to pick someone whose name we won’t mention.”

Actually, quite earlier on she said that Graham was her intended F1, Jeremy the F2, and Jesse the F3 which left Jason to be the intended F4.
We had heard her say Graham was the intented F1 before; what we had not heard was that the producers put pressure on her. We thought she did not want to be embarrassed at picking no one. However, they may have used that suggestion, so it may be the same thing!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 pm

All these ex-Show people could write history for the Soviet Union if there was such a country anymore. Please. They lie lie lie, and worship PUBLIC IMAGE / SELF over anything else. She's found a nice man, a real man. She should sit down and shut up already. She made her own choices on the show. Graham is -- as described so aptly by his Mom on that HTD -- elusive. He was years and years away from being available, and I always respected him for running for the hills, rather than subjecting himself to a fake TV engagement moment to someone he did not have those sorts of feelings for.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Amberish wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

The two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive IMO. After being rejected by Graham, she may have felt so devastated that she wanted to go crawl into a hole, and had to be reminded by producers of her contract. Once she resolved to pick Jesse and try to make the best of it, seeing Graham again and having to confront him at the MTA probably brought up all those feelings of bitterness at his rejection (we know from what happened with Brad that girl does not take rejection well), and what we saw was her trying to convince everyone, including herself, that she no longer wanted Graham (who she was clearly not over).

Since we are well aware by now of how much the producers do try to manipulate and lead the leads, I don't doubt that any initial talk that Deanna may have spouted about wanting to quit or "choose nobody" was carefully shot down by TPTB. She may have eventually come around to that way of thinking on her own (ie, choose someone to save face), but I'm sure she wasn't going to be given that chance, since the producers had their own agenda to worry about.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689