SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:19 pm

I never really understood what happened in that scenario but I remember pining for the day he would come back in the end. What she should have done was go to the producers and see if there was a way the season could have ended with no proposal since that seemed to be the thing he was hung up on. Maybe all she really wanted was a relationship with him but production pushed the engagement angle on her which made her push it on him. The whole thing was kinda sad IMO.

Those producers are a slick bunch. They can convince you to do something and make you believe it was your idea all along.... and your best one at that. All she heard was Graham doesn't want this or that, the producers want this or that... it was never about what she wanted. I can understand why the show was a bad experience for her. The paycheck sounds like it was good tho. It's good she found Stephen.

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Maybe all she really wanted was a relationship with him but production pushed the engagement angle on her which made her push it on him.
She fell for a guy who didnt return her feelings. She probably would have accepted a promise ring, or just a walk off into the sunset, but Graham wasnt interested in her as a girlfriend. Maybe he was still hung up on Chrishell, or maybe he just didn't have any romantic feelings at all towards DeAnna.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:01 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Maybe all she really wanted was a relationship with him but production pushed the engagement angle on her which made her push it on him.
She fell for a guy who didnt return her feelings. She probably would have accepted a promise ring, or just a walk off into the sunset, but Graham wasnt interested in her as a girlfriend. Maybe he was still hung up on Chrishell, or maybe he just didn't have any romantic feelings at all towards DeAnna.

It really wasn't clear to us what exactly he felt. He came to the Rose Ceremony with a pre-written letter for her which we did NOT get to see or read. We saw the letter in his hand, and he gave it to her right after they talked on the bench prior to Graham getting in the limo. She opened it and read it as he rode off. We saw her read it, and she cried a little more, but she didn't pitch another new hissy fit, so I don't think he indicated that he just didn't care for her. At the time, the consensus on the board was that he just was not at the point ( in their relationship and also his life) that he could promise her he would propose at the FRC, so he needed to leave.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Bloomers wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

It really wasn't clear to us what exactly he felt. He came to the Rose Ceremony with a pre-written letter for her which we did NOT get to see or read. We saw the letter in his hand, and he gave it to her right after they talked on the bench prior to Graham getting in the limo. She opened it and read it as he rode off. We saw her read it, and she cried a little more, but she didn't pitch another new hissy fit, so I don't think he indicated that he just didn't care for her. At the time, the consensus on the board was that he just was not at the point ( in their relationship and also his life) that he could promise her he would propose at the FRC, so he needed to leave.

I think it was a bit of both involved or several things. I think Graham still had unresolved feelings for Chrishell and was gunshy(he admitted as much on camera). I think he also did have feelings for Deanna. However, the timing and structure of the Bachelor, and Deanna's wishes, made him uncomfortable staying. He didn't like seeing Deanna dating other guys that were his friends while being expected to reveal his feelings. Even though we all know he wa sthe only one for Deanna at the time I don't think he knew that for sure. The fact that he was expected to propose at the end was also a factor. Even if the show hadn't expected it, he felt pressure to propose because of the Brad no pick and Deanna's wishes for it to end in an engagement because of that prior no pick. He felt Deanna would be disappointed if she had to end with a guy who would not propose and be able to tell her he loved her. So, knowing he couldn't give her the ending she was hoping for he felt it best to leave so maybe she could fall for someone who was ready to give her that proposal on the Bachelor's timetable.

Graham specifically said in his interviews, after they aired him leaving, that he had hoped his leaving would pave the way for Jason who he knew wanted to give that proposal. He thought he was being noble and stepping aside and giving her the chance to have that triumphant ending of getting the public proposal and twirl after being apart of Brad's public no-pick season finale. He was just sad that because he cared about her and she had love dhim that they wouldn't even be able to eb friends again. However, he was wrong on both counts. In the end what Deanna wanted most was Graham. She would have settled for getting Graham even without the proposal. Even as she was touting her engagement to Jesse she was looking for him to have said he changed his mind and was wrong at the MTA. If he had she would have dumped Jesse sooner and tried to get him back. Now, she has Steven and she & Graham are great friends. What time and a new man can do for these situations. Deanna got a husbands she loves who loves her. Graham gets to still have Deanna in his life as a friend.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:38 am

DeAnna Stagliano ‏ @DeAnnaPappas
OMG! I met Diem tonight...Battle of the Exes! Twitter anyone? http://yfrog.com/nxh4cgtj

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Nxh4cgtj:iphone
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:55 am

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Deanna-pappas-stephen-stagliano-svedka-vodka-hosts_3805755
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:56 am

I love De's outfit too!!

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Deanna-pappas-svedka-vodka-hosts-night-of_3805745
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Last nights event http://yfrog.com/o0tfhjnj

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 O0tfhjnj:iphone
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:15 pm

We had a date night last night. http://yfrog.com/odem8skj

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 Odem8skj:iphone
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:20 pm

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 SVEDKA+Night+Billion+Reality+Stars+4AYGzeDNlzQl

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 SVEDKA+Night+Billion+Reality+Stars+-uuyB8S0Ydol
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 pm

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 SVEDKA+Night+Billion+Reality+Stars+KuIb3ZV25atl

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 SVEDKA+Night+Billion+Reality+Stars+LZ5dUbNysrBl
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 2nd_billion_reality55152

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 19 2nd_billion_reality55145

http://www.famegame.com/mediaGalleryEP/2922399/?type=core
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689