SELECT CONTENT

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by JMFan Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Holly did not go to the wedding . She did tweet her best wishes today.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks, JMFan! I figured that might be kind of awkward.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Aw, I'm so happy for them. Congrats to DeAnna & Stephen. :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 pm

If they go on their honeymoon tomorrow, could they run into Bachelor people leaving Belize?!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 am

It speaks volumes that Jeremy and Graham went to DeAnna's wedding. She is well liked and respected by most the contestants, except for the Angry Jealous Little Leprechaun. Holly even tweeted her best wishes to DeAnna.

DeAnna/JenFan. I'm from that area (don't live there now), and I know someone who has met DeAnna a few times and said she is the nicest person with a heart of gold. So I'll take that and the accolades of most past contestents that Dee is a good person.

And her childhood so sad losing her mom to cancer when Dee was so young, has always make me understand how she has had to grow up fast and had to be a strong little girl, who grew into a strong and caring woman.

She will be a loving and good mother, and can't wait to have kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am

Gina wrote:It speaks volumes that Jeremy and Graham went to DeAnna's wedding. She is well liked and respected by most the contestants, except for the Angry Jealous Little Leprechaun. Holly even tweeted her best wishes to DeAnna.

DeAnna/JenFan. I'm from that area (don't live there now), and I know someone who has met DeAnna a few times and said she is the nicest person with a heart of gold. So I'll take that and the accolades of most past contestents that Dee is a good person.

And her childhood so sad losing her mom to cancer when Dee was so young, has always make me understand how she has had to grow up fast and had to be a strong little girl, who grew into a strong and caring woman.

She will be a loving and good mother, and can't wait to have kids.

I think she will be a great mom. :yes: She is a strong girl. :yes: The angry jealous leprechaun sure doesn't like Graham. Is that how he earned his name perhaps? hehehe Best wishes to the happy couple. blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 am

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-marries-stephen-stagliano
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:41 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/bachelorette-star-deanna-pappas-marries-stephen-stagliano-20112210

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 1319320498_pappas-stagliano_1
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:13 am

Congratulations to them both. May they have a long and happy life together! :sprinklehearts
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:28 am

Congrats to Deanna and Stephen she has always been one of my favorite.I wish them a lifetime of happiness!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:34 am

I am happy she found her true love. Funny how The Bachelor really was the reason, in a round about way!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm

They must have sold their wedding pictures as an exclusive to some magazine. I have not been able to find one picture from anyone that attended their wedding.

Maybe I missed seeing a picture or two taken yesterday.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DeAnna Stagliano - Bachelorette 4 - Discussion

+82
Newto
veg_out
Norcalgal
sosleepy
jen689