SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 am

Sundy wrote:Going by the Foxtel guide there are at least 11 episodes

@Sundy, great idea to check Foxtel.  It's now showing a 12th episode as well.  No episode descriptions that I can see but here are all the dates for the next 2 weeks.  Looks like we will get continue to get FOUR eps each week!  Interesting that some are only an hour not 90 mins.  This seems like odd scheduling to me - there was a muddle at Ch 10 at some stage IMO.

S1 , Ep5
Sun 8 Apr 7:30pm - 9:00pm

S1 , Ep6
Mon 9 Apr 7:30pm - 9:00pm

S1 , Ep7
Tue 10 Apr 7:30pm - 8:30pm

S1 , Ep8
Wed 11 Apr 7:30pm - 8:30pm

S1 , Ep9
Sun 15 Apr 7:30pm - 9:00pm

S1 , Ep10
Mon 16 Apr 7:30pm - 9:00pm

S1 , Ep11
Tue 17 Apr 7:30pm - 8:30pm

S1 , Ep12
Wed 18 Apr 7:30pm - 8:30pm

Source

The wiki page for Masterchef is saying it will premiere 29th April (Here) so the finale might be episode 12 on the Wed 18th (same number of episodes as a standard AU Bachelorette season) or they might go into the next week and have the BiP finale and MChef premiere in the same week, which would make sense (they wouldn't want too much dead airtime in between IMO).

However I really don't see how there's enough material for more than another 8 episodes max - we've already seen so much of what was in the preview - and a standard BiP US season is only 11-12 eps so I'm guessing it will probably end at ep 12 on the 18th.  We'll know soon enough since the Foxtel guide covers 2 weeks in advance so any more eps should appear next week.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:17 pm

I agree @Bobette. What episode do they stop having new bach/ettes arrive?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:49 pm

In the US series new people are coming in pretty late from the look of the wiki linked above, 2 or 3 episodes before the end, but they have a larger pool of people to draw on (average season of BiP US = about 30 people).  The AU show is going to run out of contestants soon unless they slow down the number of people arriving each episode.

Maybe it will be:
Sun/Mon next week - Simone, Sasha, Rachael, Daniel and Grant
Tues/Wed next week - Nat and Elora, Apollo, Thomas and Jared
(from the preview it looks like Elora and Apollo come in at the same time, at night, and put on some kind of fire twirling show)

Then the following week
Sun/Mon - ??? - storylines with the newly arrived contestants play out?  Lots of Apollo's naked chest I expect!
Tues/Wed - Last dates, finale, proposal

I'm surprised Apollo wasn't on for longer but maybe they were still considering him for Bachelor Lead at that stage.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:20 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:@Bobette Thank you so so much for the viewing link!!!!  

@LoveDovez, no problem, enjoy! bestbud! Lots of other good stuff in their archives too (previous seasons of Bach/Bachette US and international - it's a treasure trove of goodies!)

Sundy wrote:So if two men come in next episode that means Three women as well?

@Sundy, good maths, yes you're right we will need to have more women than men since the women will hold the power at the next RC.  

Here is the list of people we've sleuthed to be on the show at one point or another.  Bolded are currently on or have been & gone.  If I've missed anyone please let me know!

Keira
Tara
Laurina
Flo
Lisa
Megan
Ali
Leah
Nina

Elora
Nat
Simone
Rachael
Sasha

Davey
Michael
Luke
Jarrod
Jake
Sam
Blake
Eden
Mackane

Daniel
Jared
Grant
Thomas
Apollo

We know from the season promo that Sasha and Rachael arrive together, and Rachael can be seen in the SC of Megan crying by the pool, which I am assuming has something to do with her dumping Jake and/or the sea pash with Thomas.

[Side note: What would they do if Megan wanted to give her rose to Elora?  How would that work?  Would that mean TWO guys go home that week? Would Elora forfeit her rose or if not, who would she give it to...? SO MANY QUESTIONS! I don't think Elora will be keen but they really need to fine tune the rose system if they're going to have same sex couples in future, IMO!]

Anyway... I'm guessing Simone will come in fairly soon since we see Jarrod kissing her in the promo (presume she comes in with a date card and chooses him? weird...) and that will need to end quickly if he's going to end up with Keira at the end.

So maybe the first 2 eps next week will see Simone, Sasha and Rachael arrive, plus Daniel and Grant.  Ally goes off with Grant leaving Jarrod miffed and free to date Simone, Daniel maybe takes Nina on his date (we have BTS pics of Nina & Daniel kayaking - see below - and in the promo we see Daniel saying he is there to steal the women and Eden crushing a water bottle. laugh out loud)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CKCPpiz

Source

Then the following week we have farting Nat and Elora come in, plus 3 more boys to give the fellas the number advantage - Apollo, Thomas and Jared.  Megan is bored with Jake, tries it on with Elora, she's not keen but Jake's pissed off so can't go back to him, moves on to Thomas - pashing in the sea under cover of darkness - Megan cries, maybe worried she won't get a rose from either?

Anyway I think that would work with the arrivals/departures.  I THINK?   dizzy What does everyone else think?

@Bobette Thanks again. Yeah, I noticed all the other goodies on that site. It's great. I did want to tell you that you make watching the show more enjoyable with your posts. They are always so interesting. I have to say, I think I should live in AU because I like their BIP better than the US.. I like their Married at First Sight a LOT better. I like their Survivor better. BTW do you know when Survivor AU is supposed to come on?? I always look forward to it..

Thanks for the list. That helps a lot. I'm not good at sleuthing and am always in awe of you all that do..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:55 am

@LoveDovez - thanks for the kind words!   :frommeto

Sleuthing is fun.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887  I like trying to find the clues and work out the puzzle.  In some ways I think of Bach/ette as being more of a detective/murder mystery than a romantic reality show. laugh out loud  If we actually get a happy couple in the end it's a bonus though!

I hardly ever watch the US seasons because everything is found out so quickly (no time to sleuth with Reality Steve spilling everything from the outset) and also it feels more scripted to me.  Not sure if it's because a lot of the TV shows we get here are American so I subconsciously associate US accents with acting, but I find the international versions more "believable".

I'm not sure about Survivor but they were calling for applicants in November so I presume it will be in the pipeline and probably air around August.  I think it will go Bach in Paradise -- Masterchef -- Bach -- Survivor -- Bachelorette.  

Thank goodness Channel 10 didn't go bankrupt or what would we do for trashy TV.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Looks like this week's focus will be on "drama" Rolling Eyes hmmm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:10 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez - thanks for the kind words!   :frommeto

Sleuthing is fun.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 2498057887  I like trying to find the clues and work out the puzzle.  In some ways I think of Bach/ette as being more of a detective/murder mystery than a romantic reality show. laugh out loud  If we actually get a happy couple in the end it's a bonus though!

I hardly ever watch the US seasons because everything is found out so quickly (no time to sleuth with Reality Steve spilling everything from the outset) and also it feels more scripted to me.  Not sure if it's because a lot of the TV shows we get here are American so I subconsciously associate US accents with acting, but I find the international versions more "believable".

I'm not sure about Survivor but they were calling for applicants in November so I presume it will be in the pipeline and probably air around August.  I think it will go Bach in Paradise -- Masterchef -- Bach -- Survivor -- Bachelorette.  

Thank goodness Channel 10 didn't go bankrupt or what would we do for trashy TV.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

I looked at the website where I watch Survivor AU and the first episode of season 4 is posted as airing Jul 30, 2017. So you were right on the money @Bobette. Thanks so much for all your info..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:37 am

And we're off for episode 5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:00 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:08 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:24 am

Get.  Better.  Hair.  Extensions.  Or.   Don't Bother At All.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:41 am

It’s like bach winter games without the games.... well kinda Hugesmile I can’t wait for Thomas the other Canadian arrives !!yummy!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC