SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 am

Just finished my delayed watching, so here are my thoughts...

Oh Jarrod! Did you not learn anything from Sophie’s season? He’s like a magpie, sees a pretty shiny thing, and must have it. Ali is not interested, but he just can’t read it?

How is Ali apparently still single at the end of those? Every guy who is not already coupled up is drowning in a bucket of his own drool over her! Cunning manipulation by the producers to get Mack to give her the rose first up and cut Jarrod and Michaels lunch.

Why are Luke and Lisa even there? I didn’t see the first couple of episodes, did they have a date, or even feature on it then? They seem happily coupled up, but TPTB are giving them nothing to work with, they must be very disappointed with their portrayal, unless I’ve missed something?

Flo has done some good work for production, IMO they will repay her by crucifying Jake for the rest of the series. The Flo Show is over, long live Tara and Sam. They will be our hero’s for the rest of the series.

Michael has been much better than he was on his original season, I’ve been pleasantly surprised, and I was impressed with him for not going along with Jake tonight.

Definitely enjoying the show, and I’m keen to see where it goes next week.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 am

@Dirty Street Pie I think Luke and Lisa have been way too sensible and mature to get any airtime.  The audience only like OTT manufactured drama, remember?  Or at least it seems that's what TPTB think!  

I reckon we will see a lot more of them in the second half of the series.  All the more serious couples (Luke & Lisa, Eden & Nina, and by then, Sam & Tara) will come home strong at the finish IMO.

Oh and a thought just occurred - if Megan's pictured later in the series canoodling with Elora on the day bed, and then snogging the Canadian guy in the water, does than mean she actually DUMPS Jake?  

If so, why all the pics of them in the media?  Did they split up on the island and then re-unite after filming????  The press has implied they are together and sleuthing supported this... but was it a red herring?  

Many gaps to be filled... no idea

ETA: OK yeah, Megan must dump him. We're running out of Jake screen caps from the preview but there is MUCH more of Megan to come. Will post SCs on the SC thread to illustrate. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:58 pm

So if two men come in next episode that means Three women as well?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez - it's up the Google Plus page so you could watch it now if like!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/AB7wYE

To get access to the page you just need to go here and leave a comment:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/collection/Iy6sYE

The preview of Michael crying is here;  skip to 1:24.  

Source

There's quite a bit of footage of him in the previews yet to be seen so if he leaves I don't think it will be for a few more episodes - he's still there when the Americans arrive.  I'm enjoying him on the show - he seems to LOVE the gossip which I didn't expect!  laugh out loud

@Bobette Thank you so so much for the viewing link!!!! They post it on there before they post in on the regular site I watch. I have to giggle with the way Michael loves the gossip. He fits in like a woman. lolol I hate to see him crying tho. I was SO SO SO proud of him for not caving in to Jake's demands he keep Flo. How dare Jake try to do that!

I wish some of these girls would take a hint from Tara and drop their butterfly eyelashes.. They look horrible. Also, I wish they would realize it's normal and a good look to have your face MOVE when you're speaking or showing emotion.. laugh out loud

I'm so glad Flo went home altho I wish Jake had gone, too. I just felt to force fed of to much of Flo in the first 3 episodes. ; ( I'm sure she is a lovely lady, but she knew Jake wasn't reliable.

I'm loving Tara and Uncle Sam and I don't even care for Sam. laugh out loud Really looking forward to 4 shows next week.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:12 am

I love Michael even more after that episode! He wasn’t letting Jake fool him or make him look stupid. Also guys am I the only one that’s getting some type of abusive vibes from Blake with Laurina? Ever since that interview she done, and how she said in the voice over somewhere along the lines that Blake forgetting her name was her excuse to leave him or something? Also, early on episode 4, their was a sneak view of Laurina cuddled up with Blake in one of the cabins and he had his arm over her neck? Lol not sure if I’m thinking to much about this (ever since Blake’s coward punch) I am not feeling them two together st all!! Laurina has been awfully quiet aswell on the episodes and I can just see she’s not gushing over him (she isn’t happy IMO) but I hope there’s more to her story line!! They has got to be
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:38 am

LoveDovez wrote:@Bobette Thank you so so much for the viewing link!!!!  

@LoveDovez, no problem, enjoy! bestbud! Lots of other good stuff in their archives too (previous seasons of Bach/Bachette US and international - it's a treasure trove of goodies!)

Sundy wrote:So if two men come in next episode that means Three women as well?

@Sundy, good maths, yes you're right we will need to have more women than men since the women will hold the power at the next RC.  

Here is the list of people we've sleuthed to be on the show at one point or another.  Bolded are currently on or have been & gone.  If I've missed anyone please let me know!

Keira
Tara
Laurina
Flo
Lisa
Megan
Ali
Leah
Nina

Elora
Nat
Simone
Rachael
Sasha

Davey
Michael
Luke
Jarrod
Jake
Sam
Blake
Eden
Mackane

Daniel
Jared
Grant
Thomas
Apollo

We know from the season promo that Sasha and Rachael arrive together, and Rachael can be seen in the SC of Megan crying by the pool, which I am assuming has something to do with her dumping Jake and/or the sea pash with Thomas.

[Side note: What would they do if Megan wanted to give her rose to Elora?  How would that work?  Would that mean TWO guys go home that week? Would Elora forfeit her rose or if not, who would she give it to...? SO MANY QUESTIONS! I don't think Elora will be keen but they really need to fine tune the rose system if they're going to have same sex couples in future, IMO!]

Anyway... I'm guessing Simone will come in fairly soon since we see Jarrod kissing her in the promo (presume she comes in with a date card and chooses him? weird...) and that will need to end quickly if he's going to end up with Keira at the end.

So maybe the first 2 eps next week will see Simone, Sasha and Rachael arrive, plus Daniel and Grant.  Ally goes off with Grant leaving Jarrod miffed and free to date Simone, Daniel maybe takes Nina on his date (we have BTS pics of Nina & Daniel kayaking - see below - and in the promo we see Daniel saying he is there to steal the women and Eden crushing a water bottle. laugh out loud)

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CKCPpiz

Source

Then the following week we have farting Nat and Elora come in, plus 3 more boys to give the fellas the number advantage - Apollo, Thomas and Jared.  Megan is bored with Jake, tries it on with Elora, she's not keen but Jake's pissed off so can't go back to him, moves on to Thomas - pashing in the sea under cover of darkness - Megan cries, maybe worried she won't get a rose from either?

Anyway I think that would work with the arrivals/departures.  I THINK?   dizzy What does everyone else think?

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:42 am

Bobette wrote:Great comments, @Sundy (and @LeapOfFaith - very concise.  laugh out loud)

I've been surprised and impressed with Michael from the start - glad to hear he did right by Flo so she can go off the island, find out Davey's phone number, and maybe buy a bra.  I saw a clip from "After Paradise" and it looks like she gives Jake one hell of a serve.  The public will love her after this IMO.

Jake will get a hammering on social media for that move and Megan's already attracting criticism for switching back to men (that's another conversation, totally her business which gender she hooks up with, but I do think she deserves a side eye for choosing someone already partnered off).

Ali and Megan's extensions are SOOOO BBBADDD.  I don't even usually notice things like that buy my GOD they are bad.  And the fake boobs and the lips injections... is that really what's considered attractive these days? (I guess it must be, judging by the cock fight over her...)

Keira has many, many issues IMO.  Let's not forget, she was born into a polygamist cult.  That's got to mess you up!  I honestly think going on this kind of "competitive romance" show was the worst thing she could have done but what do I know...

Can't wait to watch the FOUR episodes next week!  I guess the finale will be the week after then?  Maybe they're hoping to squeeze it in during the Commonwealth Games to steal some ratings?

Is it literally just screening over 4 weeks? I know they filmed over 4 weeks, but I assumed there would be more than just 4 weeks of screening... was thinking at least 6 weeks surely?
Have the given an air date to Masterchef yet? Cause that's probably the next show for channel 10 to start airing...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:49 am

They're already showing ads for Masterchef @Spangler so maybe they're trying to squash all the BiP eps in during the Commonwealth Games (fine by me - I no watch the sports) and then go straight into the Masterchef premiere when CG finishes on the 15th April?

I had previously heard 29th April as the MChef premiere date but who knows - I think Ch 10 must have had some programming dramas a while back because there was a week when they were airing repeats of Graham Norton in primetime which seems super odd.

Possibly the success of MAFS scared them off of putting anything up against that, and maybe the trouble casting a Bach Lead messed with the timeline too.  no idea It's definitely weird but Bach Winter Games was aired in an even shorter timeframe and that worked really well IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:24 am

My two cents on this episode:

I think Ali scouted the place in record time and realised there was no-one there of interest.  Felt sorry for Mack thinking he had a chance with her, ditto Jarrod.

I don’t know what tptb are doing, but I am now liking Michael (must remember he really is a sleazebag) and am now hating Jake, who was a favourite of mine (albeit a dangerous one). The look on Michael’s face when he was giving his rose  Upset

I think this may be an unpopular opinion, but I just don’t buy Tara and Sam.  Talking about gaydars in another post, Uncle Sam really sets mine off.  Some of his mannerisms are imo effeminate.   I’ll be interested to see if there is any kissing.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:48 am

How hilarious that his show has made Michael so much more likeable.  Michael. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698  

As @LoveDovez says, he fits in well with the women and is very communicative.  I thought it was very respectful the way he told Keira he was interested in Tara.  

It's so different watching people just chat in their normal manner rather than just "performing" ITMs for the camera.  Reminds me of the early days of Big Brother.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 am

Going by the Foxtel guide there are at least 11 episodes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:20 am

Why is the season so short for? Compared to MAFS which went for so long?! I’m devo:( how is it only going to be on for a month, was filming only from November to December?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC