SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 am

How awesome that Eden's going from Nina who wouldn't even kiss him, to Elora who's a sweetheart and an absolute sexpot.  Fun times ahead for the E-man.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 am

So much drama in this episode

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 am

I hope Michael gets to take Lisa out on a date at least... Luke imo is such a bore
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I hope Michael gets to take Lisa out on a date at least... Luke imo is such a bore

My money is on Lisa getting the date card to stir the pot. Don’t we have a screencap floating around of Lisa somewhere?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 am

Bobette wrote:How awesome that Eden's going from Nina who wouldn't even kiss him, to Elora who's a sweetheart and an absolute sexpot.  Fun times ahead for the E-man.

Poor Eden. In the preview Elora is not attracted to him and is lusting after Apollo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:32 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:How awesome that Eden's going from Nina who wouldn't even kiss him, to Elora who's a sweetheart and an absolute sexpot.  Fun times ahead for the E-man.

Poor Eden.  In the preview Elora is not attracted to him and is lusting after Apollo.

OH NO!  I just saw the preview too.  Poor Eden!  The guy can't catch a break.  Nina totally missed the point by the way. It wasn't that he didn't give his rose to her because she "wouldn't put out". He stuck by her for ages even though she showed him no affection/attention/consideration whatsoever.  He didn't give it to you because you were being a b*tch, Nina!

Anyway... @Sundy it looks like Apollo gets the date card and takes Simone which causes Elora to implode.  She looks like she wants to break something and/or eat Apollo alive.  I think Simone might feel bullied and uncomfortable enough to walk out.  She's looking very flushed and stressed in the footage before she walks off.  YIKES - I thought Elora was nice!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 AaPy7MK
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 NF4mjrj

Source: Tenplay

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:42 am

Just finished watching, and hahahahaha, I feel like the producers were working overtime tonight to create the conditions for that rose ceremony. First of all getting into Michaels ear about making a grand gesture, and what is he really here for, and then sending Megan in to stir things up between Luke and Lisa, and then IMO offering Luke some kind of bonus for keeping Keira in for the drama.

Sadly now I see how Jarrod and Keira end up together, Elora and Simone go for Apollo, Simone gives her rose to Apollo, leaving Keira to give hers to Jarrod and cement them as a couple of rejects that no one else wants.

Poor Eden, if the preview is to be believed, Elora is NOT interested at all, but really, but good on him, things with Nina were a bit stagnant and he decided to take a chance, better to roll the dice and see what happens.

Speaking of that, Michael rolled the dice tonight, and gave some good content to TPTB, if he’s single when it’s time to cast the next Bach, tonight put his hat in the ring.

I’ve never watched any BIP before this, is it unusual to give a rose to someone in an acknowledged couple, like Michael did tonight, or is it something that happens frequently?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Speaking of that, Michael rolled the dice tonight, and gave some good content to TPTB, if he’s single when it’s time to cast the next Bach, tonight put his hat in the ring.

I completely agree - I felt like I was watching his Bach Lead audition... and he totally nailed it.  I can already visualise how they will work that clip into the intro package for his season.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Just watched the after show (https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/after-paradise/2018/4/after-paradise-episode-4). Nina tries to play the pious victim but comes off looking like a complete hypocrite when she refers to Daniel as "fresh meat", and Osher calls her out on it.  They show some funny clips of Eden; I think he might be Osher's latest Man Crush.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 am

Meh. That was so boring. Hahahhaha
No threesome revelations, no ratting out an affair or pregnancy hehehe.

If anything this episode has taught me something abt myself. I have waaayy too active an imagination! I should probably write for daily mail.

Anywho, yes I agree abt Eden taking a chance on Elora. Too bad they didn’t pay off but that’s life.
I mean Nina entertained Daniel saying he wanted to tear that dress off her after hours of knowing her!!
So like Ali, who held back, (with the right person )when she met Grant the walls came down fast.

Woah! Uncomfortable situation with Elora & Simone. Especially since they have similar history with this story shortly after MJ.
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/womans-day-australia/20180409/283042645081711

And of all guys poor Apollo, who won’t even enjoy the drama and attention over him (I think)
He appears pretty upset in the season preview with his hands on his face. It’s prob just befor a RC deciding who to keep. If he stays..
ah well..

Atleast I can sleep tonight
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:23 am

Gosh! Nina is getting so much backlash on instagram alone. I don’t know how much longer she can keep going but she is addressing and shutting them down one by one!! And being very respectful of Eden and what they both had.

Very sad!!! How invested us as viewers get.. kudos to both of them.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:32 am

Ash wrote:Gosh! Nina is getting so much backlash on instagram alone. I don’t know how much longer she can keep going but she is addressing and shutting them down one by one!! And being very respectful of Eden and what they both had.

Very sad!!! How invested us as viewers get.. kudos to both of them.

Nina brought negative feedback on herself IMO.  Saying on the aftershow that she felt "betrayed" is unjustified - Eden stuck with her longer than most guys would and was very considerate of her feelings throughout IMO.  If he'd kept her any longer he would have just looked like a pathetic lapdog.  He did the right thing switching it up IMO and the fact that Nina is still in touch with Daniel who by all accounts is a total douchebag suggests to me she is only out for fame so be careful what you wish for I guess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC