SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:52 am

@Ash I completely agree with @Bobette and am not surprised by the backlash towards Nina. I am a little sad though as I would have liked to see them go through but it is paradise after all. If Eden doesn’t get a sympathy rose from Elora this week he’s out imo
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:37 am

What show did Nina think she was coming on? I get the morals and all of that, BUT come on she knows how this show works.. Eden was only asking for a kiss and you would have thought he wanted her to strip naked and dance around the island for him in Nina eyes... Something is wayyyyy off about her. I just haven't put my finger on it yet....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:42 am

I agree Eden made the right move. I agree Nina did show interest in Daniel that we didn’t see her show for Eden. But I was in no way invested in their love affair.

I don’t agree that Daniel is a bad guy. He obviously doesn’t take offence to being edited that way. But shake things up he did, and as a result the relationships with cracks fell to the floor.

I’m finding it interesting how Grant is currently portrayed as such a righteous person.
He called both Kiera & Nina out with their partners.
I did come across a snippet re him:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Fa5fd510
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:29 am

LoveDovez wrote:What show did Nina think she was coming on? I get the morals and all of that, BUT come on she knows how this show works.. Eden was only asking for a kiss and you would have thought he wanted her to strip naked and dance around the island for him in Nina eyes... Something is wayyyyy off about her. I just haven't put my finger on it yet....

I totally agree, @LoveDovez.  One thing I noticed is that she said, on a few occasions, something like "I'm not going to kiss anyone unless I'm there at the end and I feel like giving them my first kiss", almost like she thought it was her ticket to the finale?  Like everyone would be holding out for her "Cinderella moment"?  I think maybe she was going for a similar edit to the one Ashley I always gets with her "HEY EVERYONE, I'M A VIRGIN" schtick.  I think Nina's "no kiss policy" was a gimmick she thought would make her special in some way.  Well, it didn't.   I was indifferent to her at the start but now I can't stand her.  no

Eden on the other hand has came out looking like a classy gentleman - he was patient and supportive and even had that man-to-man with Daniel about his intentions.  All he wanted was an indication that Nina was interested in him.  She gave him nothing!  She was cold and indifferent and almost like a school teacher... as if he was a naughty boy for wanting to hold a girl's hand and deserved to be berated for it!  Sad to see it looks like he won't get much joy from Elora either, but hopefully he might find someone post-show. I think you're right @Sundy that he'll be next to go - Elora will give her rose to Apollo for sure IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:08 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:What show did Nina think she was coming on? I get the morals and all of that, BUT come on she knows how this show works.. Eden was only asking for a kiss and you would have thought he wanted her to strip naked and dance around the island for him in Nina eyes... Something is wayyyyy off about her. I just haven't put my finger on it yet....

I totally agree, @LoveDovez.  One thing I noticed is that she said, on a few occasions, something like "I'm not going to kiss anyone unless I'm there at the end and I feel like giving them my first kiss", almost like she thought it was her ticket to the finale?  Like everyone would be holding out for her "Cinderella moment"?  I think maybe she was going for a similar edit to the one Ashley I always gets with her "HEY EVERYONE, I'M A VIRGIN" schtick.  I think Nina's "no kiss policy" was a gimmick she thought would make her special in some way.  Well, it didn't.   I was indifferent to her at the start but now I can't stand her.  no

Eden on the other hand has came out looking like a classy gentleman - he was patient and supportive and even had that man-to-man with Daniel about his intentions.  All he wanted was an indication that Nina was interested in him.  She gave him nothing!  She was cold and indifferent and almost like a school teacher... as if he was a naughty boy for wanting to hold a girl's hand and deserved to be berated for it!  Sad to see it looks like he won't get much joy from Elora either, but hopefully he might find someone post-show. I think you're right @Sundy that he'll be next to go - Elora will give her rose to Apollo for sure IMO.

@Bobette ITA with all you said... Nina was something else.. Like she thought they should fall on the sword for just one of her kisses. laugh out loud She treated him badly and talked down to him and he didn't deserve it. He was always kind, gentle and loyal to her which imo she didn't deserve. I think her lusting after Daniel even after watching how he acted on the show says a lot about her.. She needs to listen to that. ; (

I hope with Eden being on the show that some woman sees him and makes a play for him. I think he is a good, decent man, but yeah Elora will turn him down for Apollo which I'm still at my first opinion of Apollo and I don't see what they see in him..I don't find him good looking at all and think he is still too young to know what he really wants in a partner.

Is Sunday when Michael is supposed to leave? Does anyone know who goes with him?? So Luke and Lisa are no no in real life??
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:27 am

@LoveDovez - I just posted the latest Sportsbet odds on the SM page and they paint an interesting picture IMO.  Looks like Michael will go within the next 1-2 eps, presumably either because Lisa gives her rose to Luke or because he walks out if there's a bad atmosphere after his switcheroo.  

Luke and Lisa spent time together post-show so I assume they will be in a couple at the finale, but word on the street is he cheated on her and they almost certainly broke up weeks ago.  There's going to be some rather uncomfortable post-show interviews for all these ex-couples IMO.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f601
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez - I just posted the latest Sportsbet odds on the SM page and they paint an interesting picture IMO.  Looks like Michael will go within the next 1-2 eps, presumably either because Lisa gives her rose to Luke or because he walks out if there's a bad atmosphere after his switcheroo.  

Luke and Lisa spent time together post-show so I assume they will be in a couple at the finale, but word on the street is he cheated on her and they almost certainly broke up weeks ago.  There's going to be some rather uncomfortable post-show interviews for all these ex-couples IMO.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 1f601

@Bobette I've been meaning to thank you for all the info you give on the Sportsbet odds. If not for you, I would totally be at a loss on how it works. Can you tell I've never gambled? laugh out loud I think that goes back to my dad talking against it when I was small and him using a quarter to show me how easily it would be to lose it when gambling. Of course, a quarter was a lot of money back then.. Awww the memories. ; )

I've truly enjoyed Michael on this show and will be sad to see him go. I'm proud of him for marching to the beat of his own drum tho and not just going along with things for the sake of going along like everybody else. Plus, I love a good shake up.

I guess Lisa must give her rose to Luke if they spent time together after the show... I never would have taken Luke to be the cheating kind... Shows you can't trust anybody, I guess laugh out loud I thought they were OK for the first few episodes, but felt like they got a little stale after new ones started coming on. No fault of their own. Oh boy yes, there will be some very uncomfortable people at the interviews laugh out loud

So I guess Sam and Tara are the only couple that remains together now? Is the Finale next week? Thanks as always...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:54 pm

No worries, @LoveDovez!  I'm not a gambler either but I do like statistics and Sportsbet is such a good source of spoilers it's like having a crystal ball - not just on what they know but what the wider public is thinking.  Interesting stuff.

Regarding the finale, I'm really unsure.  I thought it would end at episode 12 on the 18th but the Foxtel guide is showing it airing into the following week.  However they don't have episode numbers so it's possible those will be repeats?

But considering we still haven't seen Apollo/Thomas or Sasha/Rachael, and we still have the final dates, proposal hype etc, I guess another 2 weeks is plausible.  So maybe the finale will be on Tuesday 24th??? question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 LOpm0rJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Sundy wrote:Did anyone catch Nina and Daniels Insta story yesterday?  They are still in contact
I watched his whole live stream. It was interesting to see her be the one to show up on-screen - I wondered at the time if it was foreshadowing... and it was.

I think it's a pity people only watch "Daniel - Canadian Eagle" and take it at face value. I find him amusing, like a douchebag version of Norman Gunston, where the joke is that you're not sure if he's real of if he isn't and you're the joke.

He's repeatedly said the character is for "shits and giggles". I think if he wasn't brought on with the understanding of "now go and play 'Daniel' " and actually thought that something good would come from it he has the potential to be one of the better contestants out there. He's educated, incredibly well travelled and even comes with a pre-packaged "tragic backstory" (During his run on the show his Dad was a quadriplegic, but died in late Feb/March this year) As a storyline, to me that sounds like either a lead's storyline, or a BachCan Kevin P storyline.

Re: Nina and Eden, I don't know how much I buy of the "morals" story, but claiming to be a paragon of virtue does act as a nice shield. You don't have to do anything, but it keeps him on the hook for the rest of your holiday. If things ever change and you find someone you like, just pull the switcheroo and old mate is out without a rose. (maybe I'm just jaded)
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Bobette wrote:No worries, @LoveDovez!  I'm not a gambler either but I do like statistics and Sportsbet is such a good source of spoilers it's like having a crystal ball - not just on what they know but what the wider public is thinking.  Interesting stuff.

Regarding the finale, I'm really unsure.  I thought it would end at episode 12 on the 18th but the Foxtel guide is showing it airing into the following week.  However they don't have episode numbers so it's possible those will be repeats?

But considering we still haven't seen Apollo/Thomas or Sasha/Rachael, and we still have the final dates, proposal hype etc, I guess another 2 weeks is plausible.  So maybe the finale will be on Tuesday 24th??? question

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 LOpm0rJ

Source

@Bobette Thanks... I do believe it will air until the 24th since we have all that you mentioned to get through.. Yay!! I'm really enjoying watching it and I can't wait for Love Island to come on, other than the dark haired girl that was on MAFS being on it.. I didn't care much for her on that. Her name isn't coming to me right now tho. laugh out loud

I've been really interested in watching the Sportbet's odds for the International shows.. It's like our RS only a little more trustworthy : ) Yeah, like a crystal ball.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:14 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:No worries, @LoveDovez!  I'm not a gambler either but I do like statistics and Sportsbet is such a good source of spoilers it's like having a crystal ball - not just on what they know but what the wider public is thinking.  Interesting stuff.

Source

@Bobette  Thanks... I do believe it will air until the 24th since we have all that you mentioned to get through.. Yay!! I'm really enjoying watching it and I can't wait for Love Island to come on, other than  the dark haired girl that was on MAFS being on it.. I didn't care much for her on that. Her name isn't coming to me right now tho. laugh out loud

I've been really interested in watching the Sportbet's odds for the International shows.. It's like our RS only a little more trustworthy : ) Yeah, like a crystal ball.

No way do you mean Davina?!?! is she going on Love island affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:46 pm

quick_dry wrote:
snipped....

Re: Nina and Eden, I don't know how much I buy of the "morals" story, but claiming to be a paragon of virtue does act as a nice shield. You don't have to do anything, but it keeps him on the hook for the rest of your holiday. If things ever change and you find someone you like, just pull the switcheroo and old mate is out without a rose. (maybe I'm just jaded)

Exactly this.  The "no kiss policy" is like a get out of jail free card.  Guy chooses another girl because you're being a bitch?  No, it's because "guys only want one thing, and I didn't give it to him".  Guy chooses another girl because you're cold as a kilo of frozen tuna who won't even hold hands?  Accuse him of not respecting your lofty moral standards and play the victim.  Nothing is ever your fault when you can blame those perverted, filthy men.

I have no issues with people not wanting to show PDA but come on; it's a DATING show.  It's a bit like going on Masterchef then refusing to cook with meat or fish or eggs or flour because you're vegan and gluten free.  Have your own belief systems, sure, but either wait for Master-Gluten-Vegan-Chef to call for auditions, or suck it up and cook burgers with the rest of them. You don't have to EAT it, but you do need to cook - because THAT'S THE SHOW. 

Re: Daniel, I agree, he's playing a part, and I'm sure TPTB love him because when they cast him they know exactly what they'll get.  He's being openly douchey and apparently handle the flack - that's fine.  But for Nina to clutch her pearls when Eden asks her to show some basic kind of human warmth, then UNZIP her swimsuit for Daniel?  Nup, sorry love; if you're claiming to be Queen Moralistica, you need to at least be consistent. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC