SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:02 am

Sasha and Rachael come in next week. Someone returns. My guess it’s Thomas
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 am

Wait... WHAT ABOUT THE SEA KISSING?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am

Sundy wrote:Sasha and Rachael come in next week. Someone returns. My guess it’s Thomas

Ah right, that explains it.  He has to come back so they can get the sea kissing.  Also they're probably wetting their pants over the mass walkout so they need him badly IMO. I like Thomas on Bachette Can. Was he good tonight? I haven't watched yet.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:16 am

@Bobette I really felt for him. He did nothing wrong really and I’m glad he is coming back, hopefully.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:17 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I really felt for him. He did nothing wrong really and I’m glad he is coming back, hopefully.

Yeah he's a good guy IMO.  He's a carpenter.  I've never met a carpenter I didn't like!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698

I wonder how he ends up with Megan?  Maybe production just tell him to make the most of coming back and just go for it with her?  Or maybe him leaving made Megan realise what she passed up and she wasn't going to let Rachael or Sasha cut her grass? no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 am

Thank goodness Thomas gets another chance! I just adore him Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d Megan said tonight that it was not a good sign that she felt a connection with Thomas and wanted to explore it but because she is with Jake she didn’t.... she has a point though if she wants to see others her connection with Jake must not be great?? I mean she would have gone on a date with elora if elora was into her hmmm

Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:42 am

So I missed the Luke and Lisa part because I was putting the kids to bed, why did they decide to go?

Do you think they were pushed by production because they were boring and had no airtime, or is the reason they had no airtime because TPTB were pissed at them for bailing out early?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So I missed the Luke and Lisa part because I was putting the kids to bed, why did they decide to go?

Do you think they were pushed by production because they were boring and had no airtime, or is the reason they had no airtime because TPTB were pissed at them for bailing out early?

I missed it as well the bit I saw was it was Lisa decision she wanted to try a real relationship with Luke on the outside so she wanted to leave but Luke didn’t want to... but I guess he did? I have to go back and watch it all I only saw bits and pieces tonight because of the darn kids Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 am

Still watching today’s episode but I thought I would share a screenshot..

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 32a26b10

That’s Rachel.. and i suspect the guy is.. Luke? What do U guys think.. Maybe that’s what tore Luke & Lisa apart.. maybe..
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Bb1ba810

And it’s very preemptive and clutching at straws but this playsuit looks interesting..
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 D6182c10
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

Good pickup on the white bikini, @Ash.  

Possible guys: American Jared but the guy looks slimmer in build; maybe Thomas (hair looks short but may be in ponytail)

ETA: The shorts have a lighter coloured pattern along the bottom - maybe waves?  Who has those shorts? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:37 am

Could be American Jared as Leah was pissed off in the promo

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 am

Yes waves. Lol I’ve been searching for those shorts all night online.

I dnt think it’s AJ (American Jared)
But maybe.. the guy on the beach does have that wedge style hairstyle like Blake and AJ did too.
I don’t know if it means a thing but the voiceover during that beach scene is : There will be love...
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC