SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:32 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette. I think I saw during the episode that it was spelt Jarrod. I might be wrong though

Even curiouser... I need to make a screenshot I think!

Just checked. Definitely only one ‘r’ not sure if it was spelt Jarod or Jared

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8VE90R7

Source: TenPlay

@Sundy - correct spelling confirmed (one r with an e).  Highly.  Suss.  IMO.  Suspect

Also, call me crazy, but that looks like a woman's handwriting to me.  Suspect Suspect Suspect

ETA:  OK, hold me back 'cause I'm going full Miss Marple on this letter.  Check out this sample of Eden's handwriting from his IG.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 N8NWFVz
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 OXnxtvE

Source

The writing in the letter does NOT match, IMO!  

Eden's writing is all capitals, angular, and the letters are separated from each other.  The writing in the letter is smooth, rounded, and the letters flow together.  

ETA 2:  Need to find a sample of Tara's handwriting stat.  I could see it being her who wrote it... :detective

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5623645/Bachelor-Paradise-insider-claims-Sam-Tara-helped-Eden-write-fake-love-letter-Elora.html

ETA 3: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you: Tara's handwriting. J'accuse, Ms Pavlovic!

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Drx3nbi
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 8Qn5Ywn
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 HnczUtW

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 am

Four words - Pot.Plant.Of.2018 rofl

You picked it though @Bobette.

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:16 am

Sundy wrote:Four words - Pot.Plant.Of.2018 rofl

You picked it though @Bobette.

Makes sense now why Eden got the rose IMO - Production probably said they'd arrange for him to stay if he took the full blame and left Tara and Sam as the golden couple (it wouldn't look good if the one success story of the show was involved in such a crappy trick, IMO).  Then they get in Elora's ear and tell her she'll look really mature and forgiving if she gave her rose to Eden... job done.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:33 am

That took me back to school days!
When guys would ask girls to write their cards and letters to give to a love interest. I myself even penned a few for my cousin..
Hmm I will sit on this for a while and think what was behind it.
Maybe they were all just LIT and maybe it was self sabotage.. very strange but why why..

Definitely must’ve happened before in reality.. hiding from the cameras..

Anyway.

I remember Apollo & Elora fire dancing.
I wonder if it was together (which would make sense) and I wonder if that’s coming up in her date card.
He seemed pretty good at it. Fire twirling singing magician..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:43 am

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:52 am

Am I the only one who doesn't give a darn about this couple?  I'm thoroughly disinterested in them.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:56 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:57 am

Keira gets a single date and takes Jarrod. Super cute and she is smitten. Keep your peeps out for any tweets to do with Megan. Seems Osher comes in unannounced and takes Megan out with him. Not sure where he is taking her but I’m sure it is straight to Thomas. Jake does not look happy
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:08 am

Re: Megan, there was this...

Sounds like maybe she calls Thomas back?

Tiffany was filming WG during this time so... ah, unlikely.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:10 am

Osher has just taken Megan out of paradise (or at least away from the others) and of course there is a commercial break
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:19 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:34 am

What do you mean not in love Megan, it's been like 10 whole days already.

Source

So what happened here... do Osher pimp Megan out or what?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC