SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:05 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.

OMG, right?!  I never usually care about or even notice such things but they are just SO bad.  It looks like she's scalped a tribe of wild Barbie dolls and stuck their knotted tufts of hair onto the ends of hers with superglue. swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 1f62c They're so distracting.

So distracting. Even Laurina gave a backhanded dig at the hair extensions a few weeks back by pointing out how good hers were.

By the way Grant just told Ali he loves her and she him

You see that's the thing - I had no idea Laurina even had extensions! laugh out loud

Meanwhile, it looks like Rachael and Jared are off to do some drugs...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 am

I guess Leah might be walking out tonight then?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:22 am

No walk out from Leah. Shes there for the rose ceremony. If she stays for the whole rose ceremony remains to be seen
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 am

By the way, the show is on in my timezone now and if I hear Megan's name pronounced MEGGAN one more time I might scream. Even Apollo is doing it!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:24 am

Sundy wrote:No walk out from Leah. Shes there for the rose ceremony. If she stays for the whole rose ceremony remains to be seen

Cool.  Will she get a rose from Thomas do you think?

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 am

Bobette wrote:By the way, the show is on in my timezone now and if I hear Megan's name pronounced MEGGAN one more time I might scream.  Even Apollo is doing it!  

What’s this magic Timezone that you are in?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:By the way, the show is on in my timezone now and if I hear Megan's name pronounced MEGGAN one more time I might scream.  Even Apollo is doing it!  

What’s this magic Timezone that you are in?

SA - we're half an hour behind the Eastern states so I get a weird mishmash of tweets half an hour ahead of what's on my TV dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:46 am

I'm going to side with Leah here. I feel weirdly maternal towards her - like she's an angry little lost girl who really needs a hug. They seem to have used her to go on random dates and keep certain people around and not really given her anyone solid to bond with.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:48 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:49 am

Whooooa. Who’s coming back? Davey?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 am

Jared being wishy washy, welcome to season 2 and 3 of US BiP. Kind of wish you had kept him Australia.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 am

Re Leah - I think she thinks she’s a big girl but she’s not. I’m 1000% over her. She’s an adult and needs to stop acting like a child
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC