SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 am

cantstopl rofl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am

Lol osher said it’s not an Aussie thing to do and to not give Thomas a fair go and the fact Megan was upset with Thomas leaving so yep osher played match maker laugh out loud

They don’t show enough Tara! Her one liners are gold laugh out loud like Tara about Leah “Call her a fuber” (Fiji Uber) laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 am

I'm watching now and just got to the bit where Megan says how loyal she is when she's with someone.  Nek minute...

cantstopl

Source

I have to say, props to the editor who put together the promo.  They got like .2 secs of footage of them in the water where you couldn't see Thomas' tattoos or facial hair.  Nice work making us all think it was Elora.  Logie-worthy editing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Just watched.
Jarrod and Keira - IMO they looked more like a normal couple than earlier in the season
Apollo - I think he’s kinda clueless giggling  I do think he likes Sim but he doesn’t seem to know how to reject other girls who are flirting with him ... like Rachel. Bad at reading signals is my guess.
Jared and Rachel - very lacklustre. Maybe that will change next week but I’m not holding my breath.
Thomas and Megan - hot

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:43 pm

So we have five more episodes to go (not confirmed) and we are out of cast members (fresh meat). Is this normal. How does it work from here?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Sundy wrote:So we have five more episodes to go (not confirmed) and we are out of cast members (fresh meat). Is this normal. How does it work from here?

I just checked the Foxtel guide and it's now showing only 3 more episodes question That's different to what it was saying last week. Looks like the finale will be Mon 23rd which seems about right - I don't see any way they can drag it on for more than 3 more eps.

swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 OPXKjcn

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:39 am

This feels satisfyingly karmic.  Player got played.

And here we see Megan apologising to the audience for having to look at her terrible hair extensions.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 am

Oh, looks like they're over it.  That was quick.

**cue the violins**

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:54 am

Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:58 am

Sundy wrote:Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.

OMG, right?!  I never usually care about or even notice such things but they are just SO bad.  It looks like she's scalped a tribe of wild Barbie dolls and stuck their knotted tufts of hair onto the ends of hers with superglue. swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f62c It's so distracting!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:01 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Megan’s hair extensions. Eeek.

OMG, right?!  I never usually care about or even notice such things but they are just SO bad.  It looks like she's scalped a tribe of wild Barbie dolls and stuck their knotted tufts of hair onto the ends of hers with superglue. swoon - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 1f62c They're so distracting.

So distracting. Even Laurina gave a backhanded dig at the hair extensions a few weeks back by pointing out how good hers were.

By the way Grant just told Ali he loves her and she him
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:03 am

I'm not buying this for one red hot second:

When you're more of a Stage Five Clinger than Jarrod, that's quite an achievement.

https://twitter.com/BachParadiseAU
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 46 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Episodes Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
notarose
Enough
spangler
Ash
LoveDovez
HodanG
charleighbachinfatuated
LeapofFaith
quick_dry
Norcalgal
LiboLRC