SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:39 am

Benoit leaving and now he and Clare are engaged! Crazy things can always happen on this show and this one certainly tops anything I could have thought! laugh out loud 

That said, I'm kind of loving how out of all the couples it is Clare and Benoit who get engaged and they weren't even on the radar laugh out loud 

Imo it kind of bodes well that they must have just been spending time together these past months and not having to document it like the other couples on IG.

Who knows but I hope it lasts. Benoit seemed so taken with Clare and I think he'd treat her so well. She's a lucky girl!  :yes:  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:46 am

yes i hope it works out for them too cause i don't have an issue with Clare (though she was a little harsh in her conversation with Christian) and he seems like a nice guy so good luck to them. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:08 am

Oh, man! Didn't see that coming! Love the twist though and it explains why he was so defensive of her in his IG. Seems similar to Evan/Carly's story, so hopefully things will work out with these two crazy kids too!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:14 am

Is it confirmed that he didn’t return during filming?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:21 am

I'm not sure if Benoit returned as there was only a week left of filming. It's certainly possible he did but I don't recall if there were moments in the previews that would indicate he returned? (his IG caption seems to indicate he left the show so could be confirming he and Clare only got together post-filming)

It would be great if Benoit returns just so we can see their journey on screen. But if he doesn't, I wonder if maybe TPTB filmed something of them during the past months after filming ended? Or perhaps Clare and Benoit will share some of their own videos/pics to document their lovestory off-show on the After Show? That would be nice to see  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 am

Bringing these BTS pics over from the Gen thread posted before the show aired. Looks like the ending is Benoit and Clare engaged! yes 

Winter Games experiment of bringing contestants from all over the globe to try find love may have worked! laugh out loud I'm actually looking forward now to finding out how it all unfolded. This show is totally crazy laugh out loud but sometimes it's crazy enough to work so I hope it does last for both of them 

AllAboutLove wrote:Some bts pics of Clare and Benoit from night one. He seems a bit taken with her  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 4256136633  I guess will have to see how the love triangle ends up with Clare, Benoit, and Christian laugh out loud  dizzy  (I'm not sure if she is with either one but maybe friends post-show? they follow each other on IG). 

originally posted
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4194p696-bachelor-winter-games-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1284309

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 am

Eh, so long as he's happy then ees OK.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:01 am

Bobette wrote:Eh, so long as he's happy then ees OK.
Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698 rofl cantstopl  

Tbh I think Benoit is a much better catch and match than Juan Pablo ever was and Clare is really lucky he was on this show. She must have realized this post-filming to now be engaged to Benoit (better late than never for her to realize how lucky she is). 

I do think Benoit may be very happy based on his IG post caption where he tagged Clare and him meeting her and calling her "a wonderful woman". From the moment he met he seemed taken with her. I suspect Benoit's proposal will be super romantic  PINKHEART  

I’m so glad i met so many good friends from cast to the crew... but more especially, a wonderful woman in @clarecrawley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:11 am

Whaaaat? I can't believe. What? This is the 1st thing I'm reading in the morning ... my body isn't prepared ... but now I can just skip coffee ... this news is ... wow, I don't know ... liked Benoit, Clare isn't the sweetheart I would picture him with, but what do I know ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 am

happygolucky wrote:Whaaaat? I can't believe. What? This is the 1st thing I'm reading in the morning ... my body isn't prepared ... but now I can just skip coffee ... this news is ... wow, I don't know ... liked Benoit, Clare isn't the sweetheart I would picture him with, but what do I know ...
Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 3806527698 giggling  I was super shocked too! I'm kind of into it now and hoping it works out. 

I think Benoit is exactly the type of man Clare has always needed but she went for guys she had to chase and more push and pull (from her too). I think she may have had a dysfunctional view of love, where it has to be difficult and if it's easy then something is wrong. With Benoit things seemed so easy and I think Clare sabotaged it because that's what she always does. But it seems she learnt from that since she is now engaged to Benoit. I have to think that whatever transpired over the past two months she learned a lot about herself and the mistakes she made. Whether it lasts or not, not sure, but I'm hoping for the positive that it's a case of Clare realizing what she had with Benoit and having an "Aha" moment in her life to realize how lucky she is to have someone like Benoit.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

@AllAboutLove i don't always agree with you Hugesmile but with that post i do! :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:41 am

Yes. If I think about it, Benoit seems to me as a guy who actually needs a woman way different from him. Maybe it's why he was attracted to Clare from the beginning (and I just couldn't wrap my brain around it). I don't know much about Clare, like I've written before ... she comes across as needy and one that takes, rather than gives ... but Benoit may need to feel needed and is willing to give, but isn't a "doormat" who would be quiet if he doesn't receive as well ... so maybe this can actually work. Still, what a wake-up.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl