SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:53 am

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 30aabf10
Source: my screenshot of @ericbigger IG story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:55 am

I’m all for the Clare and Benoit pairing. To know they worked through their differences after the show is an indication to me that they had something special during filming. Clare was probably blinded by Christian.

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:00 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 30aabf10
awwww  Benoit and Clare look so happy together PINKHEART I'm happy for them and hope it lasts - it will be wonderful to see a wedding come out of Winter Games  yes

ETA: Jordan in the background and Kevin look a bit out of it laugh out loud (too much to drink?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:03 am

How old is Benoit?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:20 am

@ElonM Benoit is 31 so a couple years younger than Clare who is 36 according to the cast list. IA and also think they had something special and Clare sabotaged it but realized her mistake in letting Benoit go so I give her props for that  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633  

CH's People blog seems to be setting up for Clare realizing her mistake and what CH says about some BTS things ties into what Benoit posted on his IG about viewers not seeing everything with him and Clare. The blog definitely feels like a hint at Benoit and Clare getting back together. So whether on the upcoming episodes, off-camera or post-filming, I definitely think we'll hear Clare talk about her realizing her mistake in letting Benoit go. And now they are engaged and looking happy  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games: Chris Harrison Wonders If Clare Made a 'Mistake' in Saying Goodbye to Benoit

Now Clare has had a long history with the Bachelor franchise, starting with her infamous relationship with Juan Pablo. Many of you may think of Clare simply as an emotional woman who has never found love. The truth is, she is so much more than that. She is emotional, but she’s also smart, driven, loyal and strong. Clare won’t settle for any man; she wants the right man for her. But when she said goodbye to Benoit, I did wonder if she was making a mistake. It was just such an emotional goodbye for all involved, even those behind the camera. I can’t tell you how many producers were sobbing when Benoit walked away and drove off. We were all a little heartbroken.

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fclare-benoit
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-winter-games-chris-harrison-blog-2/

ETA: I love that BTS pic of Benoit from night one with Clare. The way he has his arm around her and by her knee. Like he just wants to be near her and protect her and be there for her  hearthumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 30aabf10
awwww  Benoit and Clare look so happy together PINKHEART I'm happy for them and hope it lasts - it will be wonderful to see a wedding come out of Winter Games  yes

ETA: Jordan in the background and Kevin look a bit out of it laugh out loud (too much to drink?)

My first thought when I spotted Jordan in the background rubbing his shaved head like that with those really wide eyes was: "I wonder what he's on: speed or cocaine?"  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:27 am

OT @Bobette Jordan looks like this pretty much all the time from having followed him SM-wise so I am just glad he has clothes on unlike how he usually is totally naked laugh out loud dizzy

Clare posted this on her IGstories before the after show taping. Definitely think the flowers are from Benoit! She's really a lucky girl  :yes:

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 28058802_10213624709685936_2346389803592614192_n
https://www.instagram.com/clarecrawley/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:35 am

Lucky indeed.  She'd better not treat him bad.  I rewatched episode 2 today after this information leaked out and it's interesting how you can interpret words/actions differently in hindsight.  I'm actually wondering if her ITMs talking about Benoit after he left were filmed later, after they hooked up.  She seems to be choosing her words very carefully.  

I'm wondering if they're retrospectively trying to make her look like less of a b*tch so people will be happy with the engagement news when it's announced, and not confused/horrified.  I'll be really interested to see what's said next episode - whether Clare's pining for Benoit and whether her ITMs seem to be filmed at the time, or later.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:41 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@ElonM Benoit is 31 so a couple years younger than Clare who is 36 according to the cast list. IA and also think they had something special and Clare sabotaged it but realized her mistake in letting Benoit go so I give her props for that  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 4256136633  

CH's People blog for episode 2 alludes to this mistake on Clare's part and imo setting up for Benoit and Clare getting engaged at the after show. What CH says about some BTS things ties into what Benoit posted on his IG about viewers not seeing everything with him and Clare. So whether on the upcoming episodes, off-camera or post-filming, I definitely think Clare may have realized her mistake of letting Benoit go. And now they are engaged and looking happy  PINKHEART

Bachelor Winter Games: Chris Harrison Wonders If Clare Made a 'Mistake' in Saying Goodbye to Benoit

Now Clare has had a long history with the Bachelor franchise, starting with her infamous relationship with Juan Pablo. Many of you may think of Clare simply as an emotional woman who has never found love. The truth is, she is so much more than that. She is emotional, but she’s also smart, driven, loyal and strong. Clare won’t settle for any man; she wants the right man for her. But when she said goodbye to Benoit, I did wonder if she was making a mistake. It was just such an emotional goodbye for all involved, even those behind the camera. I can’t tell you how many producers were sobbing when Benoit walked away and drove off. We were all a little heartbroken.

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 3 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F02%2Fclare-benoit
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-winter-games-chris-harrison-blog-2/

Thanks @AllAboutLove. I think Clare has finally found the man that truly loves her. I tell you, besides RS spoiler, there’s nothing on either SM gives the indication they were dating. They sure did keep it off the radar.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:42 am

I'm thinking Clare's ITMs were filmed while filming. Per Benoit's own IG post caption and CH talking about BTS I get the feeling that Clare may have had regret once Benoit left. 

I won't be surprised to see Clare talking about this more in upcoming episodes maybe a "omg what the heck did I do letting Benoit go?" If Benoit doesn't return maybe Clare leaves and goes to Benoit herself? That would be pretty great to see and would make a lot of sense with their journey to now being engaged.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:46 am

Even if it has been two months since filming that’s still a short period to get engaged. I have only watched the first episode but I saw a lot of “mean girl” come out in Claire. Benoit seems like a sensitive guy and vulnerable. I just hope Claire isn’t using this engagement for her next 15 minutes of fame. She always manages to give TPTB the drama they love and I’m sure the engagement is making them very happy. It wouldn’t shock me to see her on Winter Games again next year. I hope I’m wrong.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:49 am

Lol for some reason I love this! Like someone mentioned it has all the Carly and Evan feels! Just wish we could have witnessed it ! !

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl