SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by notarose Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Jordan and Wells were hanging out last night. 

My thoughts on Jordan
I thought his season was ok but, of course, the ending tainted everything that came before. I do believe the earth opened and tried to swallow him after the coin flip became public. His story does illustrate his a**hole aspect but also how much pressure there is on a lead to choose someone for the sake of the show. 
I liked the side of him shown on WG. He put the coin flip out there as a fact and didn’t try to sway opinion, just owned it and moved forward. There really isn’t much a person can do once they make a poor decision in their past aside from wear it and live in the present. 
He is charismatic IMO and I could see him continuing his entertainment pursuits. His resume is already long. Not sure I’d want to see him on BIP. IMO WG allowed him to be seen in better balance and it might be best left at that with regard to franchise shows.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:27 pm

@Bobette thanks for posting the Bachelor World youtube's! I'm thinking we need a category for that. I can't tell if that is an ABC youtube or if it's just someone starting a youtube channel only to be taken down later. Then, I saw the Ben vid. What's with the 5 min vid of him when all the others are a few minutes? Suspect

I really enjoyed watching them back and glimpses of some of my fav's like Bachelor France!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:34 pm

I thought Yuki was cute on WG, but I think it wouldn't be as good a fit on BIP. What can they do with her storyline? Another big brother? More broken English? It doesn't carry over so well in a group where drinking and eliminations and more new people are the norm...unless, maybe they bring in some male contestants from Japan...but then how could they really show a relationship developing with her broken English. Once was fun and a novelty, second time I could already see it getting old.

As for Jordan, I wonder if they would be bringing him back if Bibiana was cast? Sort of like an ex, fighting to win her back and interfering with a new relationship.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks for posting the Bachelor World youtube's! I'm thinking we need a category for that. I can't tell if that is an ABC youtube or if it's just someone starting a youtube channel only to be taken down later. Then, I saw the Ben vid. What's with the 5 min vid of him when all the others are a few minutes? Suspect

I really enjoyed watching them back and glimpses of some of my fav's like Bachelor France!

The footage in those videos is really clear and the production quality very high.  I think they must be affiliated with the show on some level to get access to the material.  

When WG was first announced I trawled the internet trying to find footage of Bach Japan and Bach China because I was very intrigued - couldn't find a single episode!  

IMO it's a sign they realise how well BWG has been received and are planning to expand into the International market more and more which is fantastic, IMO! cheerleader

It really is fascinating seeing the cultural differences between countries.  I'd watch the heck out of those European men - one of them looks like a Viking and I'm here for it.  laugh out loud

And YES, Ben featured very heavily which is another thing that makes me think the channel is affiliated. Also Jordan for some reason - I think they'll both be back this year.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:48 am

People keep saying Jordan has been in front of the cameras. I'm pretty lazy, though I glanced at him, and most of his work seems to be in production beyond Bachelor. Is he an actor or pursuing that profession?

I think he is hot, articulate and very mindful. And he dealt with Bibi very well according to the edit. I'd like to see more, especially with the accent, but not holding my breath that he has "redemption."
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 am

Kels0012 wrote:People keep saying Jordan has been in front of the cameras. I'm pretty lazy, though I glanced at him, and most of his work seems to be in production beyond Bachelor. Is he an actor or pursuing that profession?

I think he is hot, articulate and very mindful. And he dealt with Bibi very well according to the edit. I'd like to see more, especially with the accent, but not holding my breath that he has "redemption."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4272837/?ref_=nv_sr_1

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:14 am

Remember when RS said somewhere that he heard Jasmine would be on WG? According to her, she wasn’t even approached:

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 01f76510
Source: @jasmine.lorimer IG

She also posted this IMO cryptic IG story (maybe I’m reading too much into it because I like the drama though laugh out loud)
Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 F03a7f10
source: @jasmine.lorimer IG story

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:45 am

Yes IMO she has issues. Her F1 adored her. She couldn't get her sh*t together. IA with her, she would have been good. I don't think that good athletic people is what they were looking for though.

I think this successful season will bring out past contestants out of the woodwork.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes IMO she has issues. Her F1 adored her. She couldn't get her sh*t together. IA with her, she would have been good. I don't think that good athletic people is what they were looking for though.

I think this successful season will bring out past contestants out of the woodwork.

I agree with this - I think people who wouldn't do BiP will consider Winter Games.  

Possibly related: I note Cam from Courtney's season of Bachette AU - who was rumoured to be the new Lead but now it doesn't look like it - is headed to LA for a holiday in a few weeks, and will be meeting up with Courtney & Lily.  Perfect opportunity to meet the producers perhaps......?  

If we follow Courtney/Lily with Cam, we may have to review our immigration policies because everyone will want to move here (Cam is a darling).  He did mention travelling with Sam though, who's hot but a bit of a d*ck, so if the two of them are going to be the AU representatives it would probably even out.

ETA: Visual aides for anyone not familiar with Cam (top) and Sam (bottom). Yes Cam is a fireman.

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 AqJnDx8

Source

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 2 QVhYj49

Source

Is it too early to set up a page for potential contestants for Winter Games 2019? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:55 pm

http://www.afterbuzztv.com/2018/02/25/bachelor-winter-games-2018-review-with-ashley-iaconetti-afterbuzz-tv-network/

Most of the convo is about WG however at the end she is asked about future casting for other shows.
Her POV on 
Next BIP - from Arie’s season:  Caroline, Bekah, and Tia if she’s not the Bette, Seine if she wants to. 
        from WG: Eric 
Next Bette - Kristina M, Becca T, and from Arie’s season we have to see at the end

The hosts mention Yuki and Stassi plus Corinne and D’Mario and although Ashley doesn’t disagree theirs weren’t names she volunteered.

Ashley also appeared optimistic that WG would happen again at some future point.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 pm

It annoys me how much of that podcast was Ashley defending Luke, making excuses and putting words into his mouth to try to make him look better.  I get they're friends but HE should be the one trying to redeem himself, not hiding behind his mates :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Bobette wrote:It annoys me how much of that podcast was Ashley defending Luke, making excuses and putting words into his mouth to try to make him look better.  :pout

no  I noticed that too. She did, however, say he wouldn’t be on future shows. It was an opportunity to, at least, be neutral - fail.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Winter Games - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+4
Bobette
AllAboutLove
notarose
GuardianAngel
8 posters