SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by mindless Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:42 am

umngirl wrote:Arie is quoted in that article as saying the finale is going to be fun for him to watch back. Fun? What part about watching yourself be a callous a$$hole is fun? Do I have a different definition of fun?

I had to read that line 3 times to make sure I wasn't missing a "not". If that's really what he said then he's even more heartless and self-absorbed than I could have ever imagined. I hope this is the bus revving up and they'll run over him twelve times by next Wednesday. POS. (JMO)

Oh by the way, if Arie and Lauren are supposedly taking things slow then does that mean no proposal? I sure hope so.

Last edited by mindless on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:45 am

sanlee088 wrote:It sounds like that mag read straight from our forum and went with it! Lol
I was wondering the same. They got our timelines perfect.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:48 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:Arie is quoted in that article as saying the finale is going to be fun for him to watch back. Fun? What part about watching yourself be a callous a$$hole is fun? Do I have a different definition of fun?

I had to read that line 3 times to make sure I wasn't missing a "not". If that's really what he said then he's even more heartless and self-absorbed than I could have ever imagined. I hope this is the bus revving up and they'll run over him twelve times by next Wednesday. POS. (JMO)

Surprised this isn't being billed as Fake News! I snark. But in all honesty, I'm hoping that's a misquote or misprint. I don't want Arie to be that insensitive or clueless.

Edited for content

Last edited by North on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:49 am

mindless wrote:

Oh by the way, if Arie and Lauren are supposedly taking things slow then does that mean no proposal? I sure hope so.

They're probably considering it slow, since they said no to Fleiss's AFR wedding.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:55 am

Incredible. laugh out loud I can’t believe what I’m reading. Wtf?

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Fun? FUN is he serious? no no he’s literally going to be heartless and insufferable. Lauren girl.... how you get them is how you lose them and he’s showing his true colors. How could you honestly be with someone like that? JMHO

Also the only thing fun will be when they throw him under the bus and make Becca the Bachelorette because Arie only cares about himself and will probably be mad the attention isn’t on him.

What a Narcissistic POS JMO

ALL IS IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Lucas15 wrote:snipped

I admit I am not completely caught up on all of yesterday's posts, but so far yours is the only post I've seen that mentions that curious line. You - and my wife - both latched on to that. In fact my wife's comment about that short scene was "They're talking in code - go back and watch it again". In addition to Arie's line "It will get harder before it gets easier." Lauren seemed to be saying that during the overnight Arie had explained things to her that put her fears (I fall for you but you pick someone else) at ease. So what might they have talked about - for the first (and only) time they had during filming - that gave Lauren the confidence to have said what she did? What could Arie have been thinking / knowing would happen that would make the journey harder before it got easier?

And in the aftermath of the FRC, why was Lauren so ready to "get back" with Arie instead of totally withdrawing back into the shell she's tried so hard for so long to wrap around her and protect her heart? Was it something that Arie explained to her in private, and if so, what did he know then that we didn't? If he was that "in love" with Becca why was he so ready to step aside and let Ross propose to Becca and acknowledge that it was Becca's choice? He fought for Emily's heart (the journal) but IMO he didn't fight for Becca.

I do agree with your statement that "He wasn't in love with Becca and he knew it." IMO he knew it then and he knew it when he proposed. Just my own humble opinion but I think the FRC proposal to Becca was for the TV show and the one which (apparently) happened this past Saturday at at the Monarch Bay Resort in Dana Point was for his heart.

All JMHO

IA - the other thing he got for his heart was a beautiful suite complete with a pool, compared to a tent for a FS.

Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren posted an IG story a couple of hours ago getting ready to board a private plane.  1) I wonder where she is going and 2) Doesn't anyone fly coach anymore?  laugh out loud laugh out loud

I posted that in Lauren's thread. Maybe Australia with Arie?

Lauren's thread for further discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:55 pm

If he chose to knowling propose to Becca “for” TV, tell her he loves her over and over and over again and then purposely break up with her on camera pretending it’s a couple update that’s even worseZ that doesn’t make him look better or excuse his actions. Any way you look at it. He’s just an awful human being who cares about himself only. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
“Arie didn’t handle the situation well,” notes the insider. “He wasn’t sympathetic or even very nice.” His callous behavior floored his onetime fiancée: “She was in shock.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

This doesn't surprise me at all. The lack of empathy I've seen Arie display these past weeks has been mind-blowing to me. 

I think Arie cares only about himself and is one of the most self-absorbed, self-entitled leads this show has ever had, and that's saying something. 

jmo

Arie said multiple ily’s to get the best performance from the F3 in the FS. Callous and unthoughful. He says he’s happy to see the ending to keep his current Fiancé at maximum performance . There are pics of the new proposal site and Finale redux. He wants everyone to see that so some will say aww.... and forget the underhanded way he went about things. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:02 pm

"Fun to watch"?!!?

Either Arie is completely oblivious and delusional or he's actually a sociopath.

But despite his actions, I don't think it's the latter. In hindsight, he and Krystal would have been perfect for each other, because they are both delusional.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

This doesn't surprise me at all. The lack of empathy I've seen Arie display these past weeks has been mind-blowing to me. 

I think Arie cares only about himself and is one of the most self-absorbed, self-entitled leads this show has ever had, and that's saying something. 

jmo

Arie said multiple ily’s to get the best performance from the F3 in the FS. Callous and unthoughful. He says he’s happy to see the ending to keep his current Fiancé at maximum performance . There are pics of the new proposal site and Finale redux. He wants everyone to see that so some will say aww.... and forget the underhanded way he went about things. Jmho
I'll take it a step further.
This show has for seasons, been about the show after the show. IMO
The ATFR has not been a re-cap of the lovey dovey couple for seasons, IMO. It's been about how much controversy, angst and drama can it drum up. 
Now the show has been able to take it months ATFR with filming of this, that and the other. 
We have two FRC now instead of one.  This is what the show thinks the audience wants IMO. Drama. The incredible. Jaw dropping. 
Now they are really going to have to jump the shark and up the ante for the following seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

jmo

I'll take it a step further.
This show has for seasons, been about the show after the show. IMO
The ATFR has not been a re-cap of the lovey dovey couple for seasons, IMO. It's been about how much controversy, angst and drama can it drum up. 
Now the show has been able to take it months ATFR with filming of this, that and the other. 
We have two FRC now instead of one.  This is what the show thinks the audience wants IMO. Drama. The incredible. Jaw dropping. 
Now they are really going to have to jump the shark and up the ante for the following seasons.

UnReal must really freaking them out. More viewers and more awards. Maybe TPTB are hoping for an Emmy this season? They needed the right dumb azz to carry out their bidding? In the age of #metoo, it should be interesting . And lmbo will Arie be the new face of this show ? Scary to think it might be yes .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92