SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:11 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Well I guess they have to regurgitate this again. Poor Jason.
Speaking of moms, am I the only one who didn’t know this? I only knew about the producer manipulation. Bad move, mama! affraid
Mama Mesnick, unlike her son, has a pretty inscrutable poker face. During her couch time with Molly, she’s not giving up anything other than a steely gaze — especially when Molly says she’s fine to move because “I can still have my career in Seattle.” Later, when a weepy Jason asks her for help with his decision, mom defrosts a piece of advice that she’s been keeping in the family freezer since the 1950s: “Here’s a young lady who says she loves you to pieces, and yet she has a career, and career’s important to her. But I think foremost for you, you want somebody who is family oriented, and who’s going to be there for Ty and you.” Yes, that’s right, Donna Reed: Never mind that your son is making his second (soon-to-be-failed) attempt to find a stepmom for Ty on a reality TV show — the real threat to his future happiness is that he may marry a woman who works outside the home.
https://t.co/QiBwMunAC5

Last edited by blueblues on Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:20 pm

umngirl wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyLffdnxpc/

Anytime someone posts about shaking off haters, ignoring haters, etc. always makes me think they are trying to convince themselves to shake off the “hate” because it’s really bothering them.

(This goes for anyone who posts things like this not just Lauren.)

ITA. Imo it's a way to get their SM followers to praise them and comment how they have their back and how amazing they are etc etc. It's basically a "woe is me" post for sympathy in disguise imo. I've never liked when any contestant does this.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:21 pm

blueblues wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Well I guess they have to regurgitate this again. Poor Jason.
Speaking of moms, am I the only one who didn’t know this? I only knew about the producer manipulation. Bad move, mama! affraid
Mama Mesnick, unlike her son, has a pretty inscrutable poker face. During her couch time with Molly, she’s not giving up anything other than a steely gaze — especially when Molly says she’s fine to move because “I can still have my career in Seattle.” Later, when a weepy Jason asks her for help with his decision, mom defrosts a piece of advice that she’s been keeping in the family freezer since the 1950s: “Here’s a young lady who says she loves you to pieces, and yet she has a career, and career’s important to her. But I think foremost for you, you want somebody who is family oriented, and who’s going to be there for Ty and you.” Yes, that’s right, Donna Reed: Never mind that your son is making his second (soon-to-be-failed) attempt to find a stepmom for Ty on a reality TV show — the real threat to his future happiness is that he may marry a woman who works outside the home.

Yowza! I wonder about the Luyendyk’s ? I think Lauren will be content to follow Arie around the race circuit. Should be interesting . Imo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Anytime someone posts about shaking off haters, ignoring haters, etc. always makes me think they are trying to convince themselves to shake off the “hate” because it’s really bothering them.

ITA. Imo it's a way to get their SM followers to praise them and comment how they have their back and how amazing they are etc etc. It's basically a "woe is me" post for sympathy in disguise imo. I've never liked when any contestant does this.

It’s going to be Lauren’s anthem or mantra for awhile imo. Regarding IG, when I checked this morning , she was still about 50kplus behind Becca .
Another, look I’m a model pic.
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Especially when they do it in a sexy outfit with a tan and salon fresh hair. tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 2498057887
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Was this posted yet?  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyLffdnxpc/

Lauren is preparing for the storm to come soon, but she looks beautiful.  Oh, to be young again!  laugh out loud

Shakin’ off the haters... love it! jmo tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 32 1176891977

I love it too.... sad that she has to though ... strangers hating on strangers ?? It boggles my mind :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Well speaking for me, when I say I don't care about what people say or think, I really mean that and it's not just something I just say. Other people feelings don't determine my happiness. I know plenty of people who feel the same as I do. The ones that let other people opinion affect them, all I can say is heaven help them. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:10 pm

@blueblues please provide a source for the quote. Thanks.

I mentioned the other day I'm looking forward to seeing Arie's Mesnick.

Luyenick !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@blueblues please provide a source for the quote. Thanks.

I mentioned the other day I'm looking forward to seeing Arie's Mesnick.

Luyenick !

Ooo, do we need to pay royalties to you for using that ? giggling
Good one!
Could be MesDyk Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:05 pm

More photos of Lauren courtesy of @jontaylorphoto.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfZo2DzF8Jr/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPGxkYFqNg/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Reminds me of how pics of Lauren Bushnell started showing up.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Arie says he feels like a monster.

http://www.etonline.com/arie-luyendyk-jr-calls-himself-a-monster-in-explosive-first-bachelor-finale-promo-exclusive-97367?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ETTopStories+%28Entertainment+Tonight%3A+Breaking+News%29

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92