SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:20 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Did anyone catch it?

Look a few posts up. GA posted it. *Meh*

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:24 am

I don't think it matter what the profession is, if there isn't 100% trust between the two, there will always be problems.

Even if he didn't race cars, he's a r/e agent. They don't have 9-5 jobs and during busy times, they aren't home a lot either. So to me, it all boils down to trust and love, everything else can be worked out regardless of what they do for a living.

Couples make it work if they want to IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:32 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Did anyone catch it?

Look a few posts up. GA posted it. *Meh*

It was right in front of my face. Thanks. Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:40 am

Aria wrote:
mslat92 wrote:okay the shilling joke from Arie was funny the first time, but he's like that kid that does something funny once and gets a laugh from the adults, so they do it again and again

tbh this has been the longest season EVER. I can't wait for Arie/Lauren to go live their boring lives, and we can get onto Becca's season of The Bachelorette

They really are the most bland couple to ever come out of this franchise. It still amazes me that all this drama was to bring these two people together.

I'm excited for the Bavhelorette too! It's just simply a superior show, for so many reasons. IMO.

I am a firm believer that we need all types of people in this world, even people who are bland. If they are happy together, then more power to them. Btw, I still think BenLo holds the title for most bland couple. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:55 am

Nah, Benlo would be running laps around The Basics. IMO

If that's what works for them, then good for them and I wish them well.  I just have no need to see/watch them further.

And I'm  scratch still trying to figure out how in 5 years Arie went from funny, snarky, personality for days, traffic menace / kissing bandit to such a basic, blah, Mr. Rogers cardigan wearing dud. (all my opinion)

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:57 am

@Mommyof2 Ben/Lauren were super bland too! They were so pretty though, like a real life version of Ken and Barbie. And they actually did have chemistry! I just get nothing from Arie/Lauren.

And I totally don't discriminate against bland people. I'm probably bland myself! I just wish they would be bland somewhere other than my TV screens! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:58 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:
mslat92 wrote:okay the shilling joke from Arie was funny the first time, but he's like that kid that does something funny once and gets a laugh from the adults, so they do it again and again

tbh this has been the longest season EVER. I can't wait for Arie/Lauren to go live their boring lives, and we can get onto Becca's season of The Bachelorette

They really are the most bland couple to ever come out of this franchise. It still amazes me that all this drama was to bring these two people together.

I'm excited for the Bavhelorette too! It's just simply a superior show, for so many reasons. IMO.

I am a firm believer that we need all types of people in this world, even people who are bland.  If they are happy together, then more power to them.  Btw, I still think BenLo holds the title for most bland couple.  Jmho.  

I agree about Ben and Lauren . No spark to me. He came to life and was animated with Jojo and even his green shorts showed such excitement . giggling  Men might just like Lauren B types. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:02 am

sanlee088 wrote:In my opinion, Arie is the same this season as he was during Em’s season. I don’t see any change in him. I wasn’t a fan of him during Em’s season and I’m not a big fan of him this season. I’m just neutral to him. But I see him the same in both seasons. JMO

I think it was Millsy who said that Arie did better being with a bunch of guys on TBette as opposed to Arie trying to pick a girl in TBach. I agree because I liked him then but have not enjoyed him carrying this season. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:29 am

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 3806527698 cantstopl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:33 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 3806527698 cantstopl rofl

Gold! rotfl
Careful Alex, you might get blocked laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:34 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Nah, Benlo would be running laps around The Basics. IMO

If that's what works for them, then good for them and I wish them well.  I just have no need to see/watch them further.

And I'm  scratch still trying to figure out how in 5 years Arie went from funny, snarky, personality for days, traffic menace / kissing bandit to such a basic, blah, Mr. Rogers cardigan wearing dud. (all my opinion)

JMO

Well Becca already got a jump on him, I can just image her 5 yrs from now...wearing shawls.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:

Alex needs an award. That was expertly savage.  Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 1f64c

Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 87b72b10 Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 86669110 Oscars - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92