SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Next bus pulling up on May 28th.  laugh out loud laugh out loud :uptonogood

This is true. But the Bachelorettes never get it as bad as their male counterparts. Also, chances are Rachel at least leaves with a serious relationship. Statistically speaking.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

littlereddress wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Now see, if Arie wouldn’t have broken up with Becca by this point, she wouldn’t have been the Bachelorette. She would still be with Arie (not her soulmate) and we would be watching Tia. See, should be glad it happened no matter how shi**y it happened. JMO

that's right. I always say the 'ette should be thankful for the crap she went through. Her life will change starting now, in so many ways.

It could not have been better for her if it was scripted.  She is the princess of the franchise now.
LOL, cause it was scripted. LOL. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:14 am

pitci wrote:Chase Vergason--https://www.linkedin.com/in/chase-vergason-9b479810a/

Can someone set this link up right?  He is a CFO at Vergason Sojourner & McWaters

And his IG: https://www.instagram.com/chasevergason/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I'm curious to know who this guy is and just how much of an "athlete" he is.

I do know there was a Minnesota Twins ball player named Phil Hughes who was tweeting about Becca last night . But their season starts . Wishing Becca great guys !
Is this another one of RS' gaffes? That guy looks exactly like Arie from the back, down to the grey hair and all.  Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

umngirl wrote:
pitci wrote:Chase Vergason--https://www.linkedin.com/in/chase-vergason-9b479810a/

Can someone set this link up right?  He is a CFO at Vergason Sojourner & McWaters

And his IG: https://www.instagram.com/chasevergason/

He plays piano
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaUgM8xjbBI/?taken-by=chasevergason

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

That heart worked for Shawn. He’s a wonderful fiancé to Kailyn even if they aren’t my cup of tea. I’m going to say this athlete is either f1 or bachelor. Jordan 2.0  anyone? laugh out loud

I just hope Becca has some good guys to chose from. I am nieve but I’m really rooting for her
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 am

Lincoln is completely adorable. Love the accent!

I loved the women on Arie's season and I hope that they have found an equally great group of guys for Becca. I'm glad for her. After what Arie put her though, she deserves this.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:1) Lincoln with a bow tie.  It's his birthday. Very enthusiastic. She gave him a second hug. Calls Arie a wanker. 
2) Chase appears tongue tied and nervous. He wants to be the open door.
3) Guy playing banjo=someone grab a hook and pull him off stage. Brian or Bryan. 
4) Darius (nice looking dude, IMO) 
5) horse man Blake. 
6) 
Guys 1,3 and 4 are my picks.
Why do so many of these guys have the exact same names as previous contestants? laugh out loud Chase, Bryan, Blake... dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:17 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/971221264378540033?s=21
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I'm curious to know who this guy is and just how much of an "athlete" he is.

I do know there was a Minnesota Twins ball player named Phil Hughes who was tweeting about Becca last night . But their season starts . Wishing Becca great guys !
Is this another one of RS' gaffes? That guy looks exactly like Arie from the back, down to the grey hair and all.  Rolling Eyes

That is Arie in the screen. The guy took a picture of the screen.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:18 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Next bus pulling up on May 28th.  laugh out loud laugh out loud :uptonogood

This is true. But the Bachelorettes never get it as bad as their male counterparts. Also, chances are Rachel at least leaves with a serious relationship. Statistically speaking.

Agreed. look at the last 3 Bachelorettes the bus came over them, one of them did it all on her own laugh out loud but they are all engaged long term so if it worked out for them it can work for Becca. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 am

sosleepy wrote:

I feel like the Bachelorettes get it REALLY bad for the 2 months while the show is airing, but people always get over it really quickly, especially when they see that the Bachelorette is actually serious about her relationship and isn't revolving her life around fame.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal