SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kmick0890 Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:When does ATFR tape?
Isn’t it live on Tuesday?

There's one ATFR and it's Tuesday. Monday is all pretaped footage from Peru/January. At least that's the impression I got from ABC's press releases.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:44 am

How can it not be Becca? laugh out loud It couldn't be a more perfect setup. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 am

@Mommyof2 IA there is no one else other than Tia that was asked all the right questions on the WTA. Plus she was in love and so heartbroken. Suspect

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 28764981_196406060948174_1446726194257985536_n

bibi_julz Single AF

oscar_molina7vMiss U so much.. can’t wait for you to be next Bachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf4KxN6lcGX/?hl=en&taken-by=bibi_julz

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:01 am

^When I first looked at that pic I thought it was Andi  Dorfman. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:04 am

@Stacia620 Super strong resemblance in that picture! I had to look up who it was! 

Boy, lots of Andi talk today, haha!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:38 am

While I would love a season with Becca as the Bachelorette....I can't believe she would sign on and trust the producers and staff who gleefully blindsided her with a filmed break up.

If it's Tia, I will watch but not enthusiastically. I like her better than Raven but I will find it hard to relate to her.

JMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:42 am

I don’t think I'll watch if it is Tia. I liked her just fine, then this happened.
Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 27878358_145189192819191_916876376965906432_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfJ7vsDnBUV/?taken-by=bachelorzone

After that, whenever she opens her mouth my mind yells FAKE! Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 2292733854

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:48 pm

luvstx wrote:While I would love a season with Becca as the Bachelorette....I can't believe she would sign on and trust the producers and staff who gleefully blindsided her with a filmed break up.

If it's Tia, I will watch but not enthusiastically.  I like her better than Raven but I will find it hard to relate to her.

JMO.

I feel the same about Becca taking the lead.  I imagine TPTB will dredge up her broken romances over and over.  If she takes the role, I hope she defies the broken heart story line, is adventuresome and willing to take the leap of faith with new guys, e.g, rappelling buildings, bunging jumping, etc, and puts the past behind her.   yes

I am not thrilled about Tia being the lead and will tire of her quickly, however, she is willing to take on adventure, drag racing, frog gigging, etc, which provide for some unique entertainment.  laugh out loud

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:52 pm

@MiniDiva Just no to frog gigging. At least as it has been described to me pretty gross. I will skip doctor Tia, but would love Kendall.

If Becca wants it great, she deserves some happy. If she said no, good for her, I admired Chantel and Sean’s Lindsey for getting away from TPTB.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:54 pm

@stuckinsc  IA about frog gigging, but wouldn't put anything past TPTB.  Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:55 pm

I think whomever TPTB fancy will be marinated and grilled over and over. It's the nature of the beast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:57 pm

luvstx wrote:While I would love a season with Becca as the Bachelorette....I can't believe she would sign on and trust the producers and staff who gleefully blindsided her with a filmed break up.

If it's Tia, I will watch but not enthusiastically.  I like her better than Raven but I will find it hard to relate to her.

JMO.

ITA - She must realize that IMO Arie didn't beg the producers to film the break up so all of North America and beyond can watch it? She must realize that her ex didn't pick up the phone and make arrangements to find her in Peru? What does she think of Lauren's FS compared to her tent date with no bathroom facilities? She was concerned about how deep Arie's love was for Lauren? How did she even know that he loved Lauren?

This is why I don't feel sorry for any of them, and I stick to sleuthing and a possible love story. If she sign's on the dotted line, she must be prepared to follow the storyboard, whatever that entails. TPTB are trying to be creative with two ILY's. We haven't seen an ett'e do that yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Sprite
flojo031
mprssdbyu
kraft33
sosleepy