SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:14 pm

I hope they foil RS - if not as to her F1, then at least to other things (filmed proposal at the Monarch resort - anyone? )
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:21 pm

@tigertiz IA I think they are going to try to mislead the spoilers into believing she doesn't choose anyone as per his comments that this season might be a first of no proposal. But that's ok, because according to Millsy's interview, they plan on doing a lot more "unedited" filming, so I'm sure we'll see exactly what happens. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:34 pm

It’s not confirmed yet, but per social media JoJo, Rachel, and Kaitlyn might be filming with Becca today. They are all in LA and a make up artist that’s well known in the bachelor world posted that she’s doing something bachelor related today and seems to be slightly secretive about it.

It could just be a coincidence, but it’s interesting that all three are out there at the same time.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Yay, what a great group of ladies! All of them have experienced the brunt of the media and the general public, so I'm sure they'll have lots of great advice for Becca. Not that she probably needs that much anymore, actually, after what she's already gone through with Arie.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 pm

That was so fun to see Becca with Ellen, they both seemed to enjoy each other. I love Becca's goofy side.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 pm

How beautiful is Bec?PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 C112_D66_F_DC3_A_4224_8_FEF_FF122708_B804
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 47_D22_DD3_64_FE_4_B48_8_B11_A45_F0_B79089_A

https://instagram.com/p/BgW0bexnkr-/

https://instagram.com/p/BgW1MUfjuUy/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Diana wrote:I love her and how respectful she is to Lauren and Arie. Class act. jmo

Good luck tonight Becca! heartbeat
*edit* Arie and Lauren never said anything bad about Becca IMO.  They all have that quality in common.  IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:49 pm

Arie who? Becca's got a lot to look forward to. She did great on Ellen! She's a natural. :yes:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:17 pm

Considering she was star struck she did an absolutely great job on Ellen. I think she will be a great Bachelorette. I hope she finds her Shawn, Bryan, JP, Chris, etc and is able to have a forever love. She deserves it.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:33 pm

I was really impressed with how comfortable she seemed when meeting the first guys at the after. She was warm and friendly and made conversation easily with them. I can’t wait for her season to start. She is adorable and so down to earth. Bring on the :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:44 pm

LiboLRC wrote:I hope Arie does shows up in the season.

How so? Are you thinking just a video update segment from him & Lauren? Or in person to offer advice? Intetesting idea. Not sure how well he'd be received.

I definitely think we'll hear his name a lot, similar to "Ben" during JoJo's season.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:17 pm

umngirl wrote:Becca on Ellen

At 1:18 she says it starts tomorrow but this is actually my first 1:1 so it's today but it starts tomorrow?? huh?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan