SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 am

Becca attending the state capitol to see the bill proposed will make a very funny premiere segment and I can’t wait laugh out loud imo

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He is going to introduce the Bill. Someone with a criminal record can enter the state but a contestant in a reality tv show who has legally done nothing wrong, couldn't enter if this is passed.

Christensen told the Prior Lake American, a newspaper covering the Minneapolis exurbs, that his bill is tongue-in-cheek and likely unconstitutional, but that he will keep his word and introduce it anyway. “I have a feeling it won’t pass, but it’s a fun bill. I think it is a good lesson in civic engagement.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2018/03/08/a-legislator-has-a-bill-to-ban-the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk-jr-from-minnesota/?utm_term=.3eecee48455a

Because after all he wants to show his supporters that he's

https://twitter.com/RepChristensen
This is absolutely nuts. Spending taxpayers money on something so frivolous and stupid! Who cares if the guy comes into the state.....someone's lacking some major braincells IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:11 am

As far as I know she only associated herself with the bill because TPTB wanted to film her with him as part of her intro package.

I definitely don’t support the bill but have seen worse ones raised.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post.

Rachel had a group date on Ellen.
So did DeAnna.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:Considering some of the truly ridiculous bills that could cause actual harm that legislators bring forward every session this one barely registers IMO. It’s not like it’s gonna pass or anything. Lol
I agree, but it still doesn't mean it's right or not a waste of time and money. IMO
The representative himself said he is not going to push for it to pass, so IMO, that makes it even more a waste.

There are resolutions and ridiculous stuff introduce everyday all over the US (I don’t know Canada). If this guy used his own time to write this and it takes five minutes to bring it up and vote, I fail to see the outrage. I can probably find bigger wastes of taxpayers money that day and any given day. JMO.

I kept reading how Arie didn’t actually do anything terrible. In my opinion, this is funny not terrible. Unlike Arie if his voters hate this they can chose not to vote for him. I guess that will tell me if his district in MN think he wasted money. *edit*
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:18 am

There are huge cesspools of waste in government. I am not disputing this. 
What I'm saying I've said above. No point in me rehashing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Yes!!! Can't wait for Becca/Ellen. I hope she also does an interview with the Ellen Staff who do the Bach recaps. They are big fans of Becca!

Wow love Ellen! Do the bachelorettes usually go on Ellen??

yes can't wait to watch!! I also hope she does one of those.. Kaitlyn did a few recaps w/ them for Rachel's season and they were good!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:Considering some of the truly ridiculous bills that could cause actual harm that legislators bring forward every session this one barely registers IMO. It’s not like it’s gonna pass or anything. Lol
I agree, but it still doesn't mean it's right or not a waste of time and money. IMO
The representative himself said he is not going to push for it to pass, so IMO, that makes it even more a waste.

There are resolutions and ridiculous stuff introduce everyday all over the US (I don’t know Canada). If this guy used his own time to write this and it takes five minutes to bring it up and vote, I fail to see the outrage. I can probably find bigger wastes of taxpayers money that day and any given day. JMO.

I kept reading how Arie didn’t actually do anything terrible. In my opinion, this is funny not terrible. Unlike Arie if his voters hate this they can chose not to vote for him. I guess that will tell me if his district in MN think he wasted money. *edit*
Personally speaking as someone with a disability that is fighting with the government to get aid, then to see crap like this bill passing is just so idiotic to waste money on something that really has no real world advantage compared to people like me that are trying to get help and the government keeps fighting all the way cause there is no money.....now ain't that a contradictory of terms?

Just stop wasting people's money and time for something so stupid and put the efforts on helping someone that really needs the help instead of a joke of power, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:43 am

I found the bill amusing, but I hope it won't be a huge part of her intro package.

Some more pics from today... she looks gorgeous  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f60d I love the combination of light blue/green eyes and dark hair - it's stunning IMO

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKGgCkhz4s/?taken-by=norma_jean_airstream
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Screen25

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKY5KoBs0p/?taken-by=glessing
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Screen23
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:27 am

I found the bill amusing! First in Bachelor history!!! Need some levity in this franchise... giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:06 am

Becca is so pretty in those pics. Looks like she had some admirers there!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 am

IMO I think Becca being the Bachelorette is a source of pride for her hometown and home state.  I agree that a few minutes of the Congressman's own time to write it doesn't take away from anything. The Congressman and Becca posed today for the bill.  Is the MN House in session on Saturdays? My dad used to be a lobbyist in PA and they were not in session on Saturdays.  So all in all IMHO it is taking no taxpayer time or money .  Some free PR for the area and something to promote Becca. All JMO. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1710264613

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan