SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Reminder, we don't copy and paste posts from other forums. We don't link to other forums. However, it's fine to paraphrase comments from another forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

so RS says the green team dominated this group date! i wonder if it's the winning team that goes out with Becca after? or if she will just say they can all go? I actually hope she doesn't and we see more time with becca and green group then....oh and Ryan is on the green team Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 2498057887 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm

sdmom wrote:He looks mixed/bi-racial to me. But fingers crossed for the first f4 Asian male!
He does look mixed :yes:
I hope we find out his name soon!
F4 is so far away ... I’m just happy he made it past night 1 ... small victories laugh out loud

Also: I totally agree with those who think Colton looks like Nick. He’s like a jock version of Nick IMO (looks wise).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:53 pm

It'll be interesting to see what happens during that dodgeball group date. If it's set up as whoever wins that game gets extra time with Becca, then I'd like her to stick with that. Especially because having less guys during the night portion will make it easier for to have quality time with each of them (and for us to see it).

Also, she was on the team in the bowling challenge that won when Arie had promised only the winning team would get extra time, and then reneged and let the losing team (which coincidentally had Lauren B on it) come along as well.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 pm

@GuardianAngel another forum found one of the guys from the tuxedo date. His name is Connor Obrochta. Works as a fitness trainer at a Marriott in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. Used to be a minor league baseball player for the Atlanta Braves. Went to the University of Tampa with a bachelors degree in Public Health. He graduated from uni in 2014 so I'm guessing he's 25-26.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 New10
source

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Connor10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Connor11
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Connor10
source

IG: https://www.instagram.com/iam_cjo/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CObrochta33
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/connor.obrochta
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/connor-obrochta-329355108/
Other Websites: http://www.alexamodels.com/talent/connor-obrochta-37953 https://www.iamcjo.com/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Diana wrote:Saw this on reddit from someone who went to the taping yesterday and wanted to share. This was their response to someone asking how was Becca. The post basically said she is doing amazing and was good with all the guys and a sweetheart to the fans which doesn’t surprise me PINKHEART

The poster also said this group wasn’t the default group
What the heck is meant by the bolded I wonder....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 pm

@Aunties_Love

The original comment in one thread on reddit was that someone thought the dodge ball date was the "B team group". She clarified that she sees that as there are 2 group dates, one being a romantic type of date and the other more of a competition. To her the competition type of dates are the "B team group" as the lead spends less time interacting with the guys.

Other posters thought she meant this was the "not as interested in these guys" group.  On a separate thread about the date, someone that was at the date said that the discussion that this was probably the "b group" was completely false... in her opinion.

So in other words, it was just one posters opinion of a type of date, not necessarily of the guys on the date.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Becca’s interview with ET from the set of her pre-season photo shoot. She reacts to Arie’s reasoning for filming the breakup.

http://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reacts-to-arie-luyendyk-jr-saying-he-filmed-their-breakup-to-make-her-bachelorette

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Another quick interview filmed at the first group date (wedding theme). Looks like an obstacle course.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:44 pm

Here is another  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1176891977

http://www.eonline.com/au/news/921918/the-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-is-ready-to-say-sayonara-to-arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham

ETA Oops @umngirl same vid hahahaha sorry oh well the more RJK the better i say Hugesmile Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1710264613 bestbud!

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm

I love her voice. It's got a softer Fargo-esque lilt to it, IMO. I've always like that accent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan