SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 pm

The date looks like the obstacle course Rachel got last season with the kids obstacle course with Ashton and Mila. But this one is wedding theme, since she is ready for marriage.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Also... why is Becca's promo picture of her in a pants suit?? Not really liking the black lace... Hope theres pictures of her in a dress...
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:18 pm

umngirl wrote:Becca’s interview with ET from the set of her pre-season photo shoot. She reacts to Arie’s reasoning for filming the breakup.

http://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reacts-to-arie-luyendyk-jr-saying-he-filmed-their-breakup-to-make-her-bachelorette

From the video...

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 262c3f10
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 43be8810
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:31 pm

I love that she said he didn’t expect me to be the bachelorette or how it would play out. Because I really don’t think he did. It made me cringe when he tried to take credit for it. All the Becca love is because of Becca. IMO.

She looks stunning in those promo pics! And she looks so excited now that she’s met her men. She really is winning.

Last edited by SeekAny on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 pm

She looks absolutely gorgeous in black! Not feeling the pant suit but I love black on her. Much, much better than white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 pm

I was thinking about this today. I don't think white looks great on anyone, but in reality I probably have more white tops than any other color. Go figure. giggling And the sad thing is the first thing I look for when buying something new is another white top. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:45 pm

[quotehttps://www.raremineralsfilms.com/bio/="mprssdbyu"]So who sniffs out Leo's instagram, first?  Hugesmile [/quote]

Leonardo Santaiti?

https://www.raremineralsfilms.com/bio/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:57 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
https://www.raremineralsfilms.com/bio/="mprssdbyu"]So who sniffs out Leo's instagram, first?  Hugesmile

Leonardo Santaiti?  

https://www.raremineralsfilms.com/bio/

eyedrool eyedrool eyedrool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:03 pm

OK, if it is Leonardo Santaiti, he has an IMDB page. 41 photos there... long hair and short hair.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3812535/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:03 pm

@sportsgirl76 wow maybe!!! I'm looking for the pics we have to match him up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@sportsgirl76 wow maybe!!! I'm looking for the pics we have to match him up.

Some pictures don’t look like him on IG but I can see the resemblance in some. question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Look at the eyebrows. They are the same whether he has short hair or long hair and I believe they match our guy.

This guy is gorgeous with short hair.
This guy is gorgeous with long hair.
This guy is gorgeous with no facial hair.
This guy is gorgeous with minimal facial hair.
This guy is gorgeous with lots of facial hair.

Have I said, THIS GUY IS GORGEOUS!

Now watch... he'll have a horrible personality!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan