SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm

Anywhere but cold, I'm good.

Just think, Becca already knows who her top 3-4 are, providing there aren't any intruders joining. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Hopefully, she has 3-4. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:34 am

oh yes please come to Australia!!!!! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:18 am

sdmom wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Australia or anywhere in the South Pacific would be great!  Have they ever been to Japan?  I’d love to see a week there.  

I hope they get some great locales because I’m not excited about the cast we’ve seen so far.  Watching a bunch of NFL rejects and personal trainers prance around is not too thrilling to me.

l love Japan! The food and the culture are so different and so amazing.
I am still waiting for cute Asian men making to f4, but I don’t see any from any of the pictures released.

:yes: pretty sure Catherine had set the bar high IMO. Just like Sean who really doesn't have a type (CMIIW), Becca seems to be open to any type as well.. Maybe they didn't cast any Asian this season. Quite unfortunate since this might be the perfect season to do it actually, IMO. (blame it on Michael Strahan..laugh out loud)
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:37 pm

Becca has some athletic guys on her season it appears, and I wonder if she is athletic and/or has  interests in sports.  Just curious if that is a common interest and/or attraction for her for finding her guy?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca has some athletic guys on her season it appears, and I wonder if she is athletic and/or has  interests in sports.  Just curious if that is a common interest and/or attraction for her for finding her guy?

i am leaning more toward a speculation that MF and co is gunning an Athlete to be the next lead. its way long overdue for this franchise it seems. IIRC Fleiss had spiked some rumors with throwing in Tim Tebow's name on twitter right before Chris farmer season. Rolling Eyes

to achieve the mission apparently they need to make a larger jocks pool this season. Not feeling it personally, as it would reduce the real suitors pool IMO. no no

as for BK, i didn't follow any contestant religiously on MeArie season, so IDK for sure, would love to know myself. But given Ross was a hockey player and MS was also a pro athlete, i would say, i could see she is drawn to this type more than the "average guys"? . But i believe her when she said for physical traits, she is all over the board. Let's just say no one would think Ross, Arie and MS are triplets, right?... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:54 pm

I don't recall reading that Becca is athletic and/or works out.  Just curious.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Joy15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Becca has some athletic guys on her season it appears, and I wonder if she is athletic and/or has  interests in sports.  Just curious if that is a common interest and/or attraction for her for finding her guy?

i am leaning more toward a speculation that MF and co is gunning an Athlete to be the next lead. its way long overdue for this franchise it seems. IIRC Fleiss had spiked some rumors with throwing in Tim Tebow's name on twitter right before Chris farmer season. Rolling Eyes

to achieve the mission apparently they need to make a larger jocks pool this season. Not feeling it personally, as it would reduce the real suitors pool IMO. no no  

as for BK, i didn't follow any contestant religiously on MeArie season, so IDK for sure, would love to know myself.  But given Ross was a hockey player and MS was also a pro athlete, i would say, i could see she is drawn to this type more than the "average guys"? . But i believe her when she said for physical traits, she is all over the board. Let's just say no one would think Ross, Arie and MS are triplets, right?... Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 3806527698

Ross was a football player. The other one dated the hockey player.

Ross is still involved in sports. But, we really don't know if Becca is into athletes because they are athletes or does she dig deeper and look at the personality. Because looks wise, Ross and Arie are very different. I do not consider MS at all. A lot of people have celebrity crushes but those they are with are nothing like those crushes. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1646190589 that is why they are a crush.

I do agree that TPTB stacked the pool with athletes because I'm thinking one of them will be the next lead. How better to get that than to have multiple choices to choose from come August. So I wouldn't be surprised if several of the athletes don't make it to the top 6 just to be considered contenders for next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I don't recall reading that Becca is athletic and/or works out.  Just curious.

me two...remember her last IG bio? : don't put me down for cardio giggling

i am wondering though, how on earth her arms could be that toned if she doesn't work out?question ...I really hope she would share her tips, as i would love such arms while still being able to enjoy pizza, and all other toxic junkies... laugh out loud Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 pm

I remember her IG bio, "don't put me down for cardio".  laugh out loud

You are probably right that it is producer driven to have so many athletes on her season and not necessarily her "type" per se.  We know she is attracted to guys who happen to be a Football Player and Race Car Driver.

I am sure there is more to learn about Becca as the season unfolds.

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Blech. I hope we don’t get some alpha male athlete. Yucky. I also hope Becca doesn’t pick one of these types either. 

I’d rather snark hard on Higgens 2.0 or Peter. I sooooooo know I’m waaaaaaay in the minority here with those opinions. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Becca's 28th birthday is April 3rd (born 1990), so they will probably have a celebration for her with the guys.   Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 2615

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl