SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:48 am

veg_out wrote:Things often work out for the best even when the road to get there is tumultuous. I'm THRILLED that Becca is the Bachelorette. More than anyone since maybe Des Hartsock, I want this one to find her true blue love.

I probably need to avoid the sleuthing threads starting now. Have a great time, all!

I love reading your unspoiled post and am happy you like Becca too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 am

Question for those who watched Rachel's season ... She met some guys on the night of the announcement that she was the Bette? ... How far did those guys go?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:23 am

@sdmom ugh after reading Becca's sister's comments I'm even more upset at the producers and I'm praying that Becca is as strong as most believe. I just...I feel like I need to add Becca to my prayer list because those producers don't have anyone's best interest at heart and the breakup is still fresh and they will prey on her every vulnerability in the name of good ratings sigh. She will be in a bubble with no one to talk to except them and since they even manage to manipulate strong-willed spitfires like Rachel I'm a little concerned.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:24 am

happygolucky wrote:Question for those who watched Rachel's season ... She met some guys on the night of the announcement that she was the Bette? ... How far did those guys go?

Both Dean and Eric made her final four! The other two guys - Demario and Blake - were eliminated, I believe, week two and three, respectively, but they were both pretty major players in terms of drama.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:30 am

@Aria thank you (wow, I didn't know Dean and Eric had HTD ... I've only seen them on BWG) ... so no F1 or F2 among those who were revealed ... I do remember seeing the clip when Rachel was a guest on Ellen and both F1 and F2 were there ... so maybe this year they can mix the appearances?

Reading back ... regarding Becca's acceptance of Bette gig despite TPTB's "games" (and what sister wrote) ... I think Becca reminds me of Nick (gee, I do mention him too much, sorry) ... but he has done things to appease TPTB after the whole "plane video", but then he went in for more (sucker for punishment, he said) even when his family wasn't content with the portray (and attitude of the show against their son/brother), he continues to stand by his actions, saying the producers don't force you to do anything and he understood the tricks and played "the producer" himself (knew he was going to stir the pot appearing late in season, kept Corinne willingly for the "drama")... gaining haters, naysayers ... and followers, fans ... he is moving towards his dreams (ambitions) and for him I guess it was forth it (he sure wouldn't have the same opportunities he has today without the stints he pulled) ... What I'm saying is ... we don't know Becca really, we don't know what she is striving for, what her dreams are, maybe even herself doesn't know it all yet (and she will only figure it out once the opportunities present themselves) ... so maybe she finds this "long game" worth it ... and if she's strong enough (and have no reason to doubt it), she will make the best out of it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:54 am

@happygolucky very valid points about her possible aspirations and the "long game." I'm probably overly paranoid about this show and their well-documented tricks. I'm sure she's well aware. Good luck to her
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:06 pm

When is the best time to switch to the unspoiled side? When filming begins? I like reading everyone's posts here but I think I'll go unspoiled for Becca. I'm so gonna have withdrawals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:20 pm

@2ndcampbell It was suggested yesterday to go now. 
Anyone wishing to participate in the non-spoilers should be going there and no longer into threads marked spoilers. 
I will try to find the posts written yesterday with links to assist you. Hang on.

Here is the link:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4696p36-bachelorette-14-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1297320  Please scroll down the page and refer to the post GA provided with rules and links. 
I hope this helps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:36 pm

@stuckinsc, thanks, old pal! Being unspoiled preserves the perception of the cast, in many ways, since the investigative digging common to sleuthing falls by the wayside. I was stunned at how easily I was spoiled just by reading a magazine online and not even an article about the show!

@Kashathediva, thank you to all the mods for setting up the spoiler-free forum. You all work hard to keep everyone happy. I will be signing off of the Bachelorette season sleuthing threads now.

Happy sleuthing and may the very best man win a golden girl!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 pm

@happygolucky really agree with everything you said. We don’t really know what drove her to accept the Bachelorette but Accdg to Millsy’s interview she did think about it and took her a while to accept. Hoping she’s there for the right reason which is really to find the one.

She could also be doing this to finish her story. Get some sort of a happier ending rather than she be remembered as the woman scorned.

Or she could be there for shilling and milking followers like every one else. She’s a publicist by background so she knows image and branding.

Anyway, I’m just going by the level-headedness Ive seen of her and love her and her personality so I’m really hoping for the best for her!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Generally speaking it may not be unusual to follow producers, but considering she followed them plus the handler for the last F1 it was something to consider for me since I was sleuthing editing and storyboards. Plus she had been deleting posts. She started out Sep/17 with 417 posts. She deleted 40 posts from Nov 22nd to now. Nov 22nd she started following everyone. I was actively watching her number of posts that she was deleting and it was almost immediate after filming.

IMO I think she new the role was hers and was cleaning up after filming and within days of the breakup.

Today she's at 395 posts, has posted 24 posts since the premier. She should be at 435 post, deleted 40 posts between Nov 22nd and today.

It's neither here nor there now, just the process of sleuthing and findings that can be used for future seasons.

Nov 22 is a date that may have significance beyond what you tracked what Becca did - that was also the date production tried to silence RS with their cease and desist letter. You probably remember my speculative post that production tried to clamp down on "uncontrolled" spoilers as soon as they got wind of "something" and that they had wind of that "something" much earlier than many of us thought. Then I heard Courtney say on RS's podcast last evening that Arie knew he'd made a mistake when he was on the FRC podium hearing Lauren's "speech" so IMO this indeed all started very early - actually even before Nov 22 if the FRC was Nov 17 as we believe from out timeline. It's plausible to me that Becca could have known the role was hers on or even before Nov 22.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

SarahD wrote:snip
Hoping she’s there for the right reason which is really to find the one.
snip

I believe that she is there to find "the one" but that may be a curse as well as a blessing. IMO Finding love can be quite messy as people do strange things in the search for it (and IMO any one who watched the last season could have seen messy). I think finding IG followers is not nearly as likely to get messy because there's little real emotions involved - it's not personal - it's just business.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 51 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl