SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 25, 2018 6:12 pm

One thing that still sticks in my craw and really bothers me is the timing of the ceremony for him to be F1. I don't think many happened this early in the day.....not many at all so going by stats for previous season, something seems amiss here and I keep going over things. But really, could this be a setup?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri May 25, 2018 6:27 pm

I don’t think it’s a set up but has Blake posted anything today?  Doesn’t hurt to keep watching the feet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Fri May 25, 2018 6:46 pm

I think that guys legs are just blending in with those tan posts in the background, pretty sure what we see is what we get here

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri May 25, 2018 6:58 pm

@Tiggerlgh Blake just followed another Becca account in the last 12 hrs or so. He has been doing it for a couple of days. Which is suspect IMO  Suspect
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Blakef10
My SC from https://www.instagram.com/balockaye.h/

Just playing conspiracy theory, what if the leaked pics is the FRC #1 intended as a "bait" for RS?...and they actually had FRC#2 in different / more secluded spot near sunset?  :uptonogood . Too much for the low-budget production that TPTB really is? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

I don't think Tptb have pulled any sort of theatrics to fool people about the F1 scmiiw, the most they seem to do is perhaps feed RS the wrong spoiler. Imo the pics are just what they seem to be.

Last edited by Al on Fri May 25, 2018 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

I can't buy into that. Becca and Garrett were kissing and posing for pictures.

No way an F2 agrees to do something like that.
The pics are as real as the Nick plane video IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Astrobach wrote:Wow!  A little reaching there.... Can you really see this person photoshopping all 10 or so pix. And it shows so many of the same people around the couple including when they are taking a picture of them and Garrett has his arm around a producer...
I say not even remotely possible.. or imaginable. And WHY????
P.S. his feet are there in the sand...

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Feet210

I see legs from the ankle up but no feet. Why would they be buried in the sand? I guess I need to have my eyes checked. :yes:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails Fri May 25, 2018 7:31 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Astrobach wrote:Wow!  A little reaching there.... Can you really see this person photoshopping all 10 or so pix. And it shows so many of the same people around the couple including when they are taking a picture of them and Garrett has his arm around a producer...
I say not even remotely possible.. or imaginable. And WHY????
P.S. his feet are there in the sand...

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Feet210

I see legs from the ankle up but no feet. Why would they be buried in the sand? I guess I need to have my eyes checked. :yes:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/24/bachelorette-finale-becca-kufrin-kissing-fiance-spoiler-pics/

Isn't it part of this bigger picture
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 A134lw
AmberTrails
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 pm

I just have to say the interns are up to their usual standards with the lovely decor at the site of the FRC. I agree that it's unlikely Garrett would agree to participate in the ruse. Unless maybe they offered him something...TB maybe? nah, he was on a plane from Reno to LA last night. Unless maybe he was called on the carpet and chewed out for all the bad IG likes. Nah, I'm still going with he's it and we're stuck with him unless Becca comes to her senses JMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri May 25, 2018 9:06 pm

He is wearing sandals and because of the out of focus photo it’s hard to distinguish the feet with tha pale color of his legs like sand.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 9:16 pm

@Astrobach bingo. I agree. He is wearing sandals. I can see ‘em.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 9:16 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I just have to say the interns are up to their usual standards with the lovely decor at the site of the FRC.  I agree that it's unlikely Garrett would agree to participate in the ruse.  Unless maybe they offered him something...TB maybe?  nah, he was on a plane from Reno to LA last night.  Unless maybe he was called on the carpet and chewed out for all the bad IG likes.  Nah, I'm still going with he's it and we're stuck with him unless Becca comes to her senses  JMO.  

I'd say that's travelling to the SHV!

IMHO those pics are exactly what they are, the FRC on a beach, in the afternoon. Some of those guy's look annoyed as if they could see someone taking pics IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 51 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl