SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 10:25 pm

@Astrobach....IMO Becca may choose not to post for sometime, she might be in a wait and see period with regards to SM reaction on G. Once the season starts airing, the G story might grow more legs especially if folks like Ashley Spivey keep posting on SM about this...we shall see. And yeah to your point, TMZ might be scouring the LA airports for sightings of G and mabye run another story that mystery fiancé has now been identified....should be interesting.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 10:32 pm

You may be right...It would make sense, plus the producers are most likely even more strict with them about SM in view of everything. Crisis and damage management step one: Contain and keep under control.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat May 26, 2018 10:57 pm

Is it my imagination or has Beccas Instagram followers gone down 754ooo? Sorry don't know Where u keep this info.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 10:58 pm

Did you look in first threads of SM ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 26, 2018 11:03 pm

Loulou wrote:Is it my imagination or has Beccas Instagram followers gone  down 754ooo? Sorry don't know Where u keep this info.

Wow I am sure she was close to the 800 last? like 785 or something? This season can’t start soon enough imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Maybe there is a bus out there w Becca’s name on it after all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 26, 2018 11:24 pm

IMO, just because she hasn't made a post on social media doesn't mean that her weekend's not going well. In fact, if you didn't know about the instagram likes, most would be saying that Becca and F1 are too busy to be on sm. Also if word got back to her about how it was obvious her and arie were in the same place during their SHV she might be a little more cautious about posting this time around.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 12:14 am

eliza3 wrote:Call me cynical but does any one else think that TPTB are setting Becca up (and manipulating her the whole season) to get engaged to Garrett when they know these things about him so that she will eventually go back to one of her other guys --- Arie style.   I really have an over active imagination!!  (or I should be writing the story board for TB Smiley

It's not like this hasn't happened before IMHO. We know TPTB have total control over their leads and cast by the things we've learnt over the years. They are questioned relentlessly and plant seeds. Becca IMHO was set up as soon as she was "hopefull" in being the ette as per her letter of thanks to Millsy. That one little word when I saw it in that letter, made me cringe. As soon as she signed on the dotted line IMHO she was set up, in one way shape or form IMHO.

As for her being a strong independent woman, I don't see it. Strong independent women wouldn't take 7 yrs of Ross's. They wouldn't allow the filming to continue during the break up, nor would they be ok with them following her around in an airport after the break up. JMO.  I read an article the other day where the writer was shading the show. He mentioned all the guys were saying how amazing she looked, and commented that there was one guy who said "you look so nice" and should be disqualified. laugh out loud I saw  a vid the next day and it sounds like to me it's Garrett that says that on the way back from looking at the car. I had to LOL because the writer has no idea.

They all look at Becca in the same way that Prince Harry looked at Meghan Markle at their royal wedding Saturday. They tell her "wow, you look amazing" or something similar.

And she does look amazing in a sparkling dress matched by her smile.

One guy says she merely looks "so nice," which should be grounds for immediate disqualification.
source

Becca said she will never stay in an unhealthy relationship. Lets see if she's right. I hope so. OTOH if he is her missing piece of the puzzle, I hope to see a true love story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 27, 2018 12:15 am

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe there is a bus out there w Becca’s name on it after all.

Unfortunately, being under contract there is really nothing Becca can do about any of the Garrett crap storm. She can't directly address it unless TPTB and ABC give her permission. I am sure that some who supported her feel betrayed even if there is nothing she can do about the situation right now. Even if she broke up with him already, she would not be allowed to say a word about it until TPTB let's her.

She is literally stuck having to do nothing publicly. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe there is a bus out there w Becca’s name on it after all.

Unfortunately, being under contract there is really nothing Becca can do about any of the Garrett crap storm. She can't directly address it unless TPTB and ABC give her permission.  I am sure that some who supported her feel betrayed even if there is nothing she can do about the situation right now. Even if she broke up with him already, she would not be allowed to say a word about it until TPTB let's her.

She is literally stuck having to do nothing publicly. IMO.

So what is she supposed to do if interviewers ask questions? I can’t believe this isn’t going to come up during the season.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sun May 27, 2018 1:43 am

Rachel addressed some of the things that came out about Peter and Bryan. For example Peter’s Yearbook quote about him wanting to be famous and the bachelor. So who knows, maybe Becca will comment on it. It depends on how much the media pick up on it. So far I haven’t seen any websites post something abouy the pictures Garrett liked

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Zileiram Sun May 27, 2018 10:09 am

It hasnt been pick up by the media and even RS doesnt want to talk about it. I guess he doesnt want to start the sm media gossip about it and its waiting for others and viceversa . It is possible garrety could have a pass on this topic.

Zileiram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 51 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl