SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat May 26, 2018 7:48 pm

2 switcheroos back to back is a bit much. I hope she doesn't do that if it's in her mind after the season ends. Blake and Jason deserve better jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sat May 26, 2018 7:53 pm

I don't want a switch either. In the unlikely event that she ends things with Garrett, I want her to be single and try to figure out why she has horrendous (imo) taste in men.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 8:07 pm

ITA with @Linds911 and @Renee. Time for a long healthy pause
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 8:13 pm

@eliza3 I personally believe it’s a very realistic assumption. Psych testing is done indicating personality traits. Production is aware of certain things.
I don’t want this to be taken the wrong way, Becca may support feminism and women power, but she comes across imo very submissive in nature. Nothing at all wrong with that. It’s a yin and yang in life. She may have actually been attractive to some of Garrett’s more dominant traits and never realizing they might be diametrically opposed to what she supports.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Sat May 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@eliza3 I personally believe it’s a very realistic assumption.  Psych testing is done indicating personality traits. Production is aware of certain things.
I don’t want this to be taken the wrong way, Becca may support feminism and women power, but she comes across imo very submissive in nature. Nothing at all wrong with that. It’s a yin and yang in life. She may have actually been attractive to some of Garrett’s more dominant traits and never realizing they might be diametrically opposed to what she supports.

What did I miss here? She is switching? Why?
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 26, 2018 9:35 pm

@sopearl I don’t know what you are talking about. Sorry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

@sopearl....folks are just speculating if Becca would switch to either her F2/F3 in light of recent discussions on her TMZ spoiled F1. You would have to go to the SM thread to get caught up on the reason for this speculation though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sat May 26, 2018 9:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@eliza3 I personally believe it’s a very realistic assumption.  Psych testing is done indicating personality traits. Production is aware of certain things.

This is EXACTLY how I see it. There's a reason she fell for Arie, there's a reason she kept going back to her college ex for 7 years. She's got that tough outer shell but inside she's submissive IMO. We may be witnessing the most sensitive/submissive Ette we've ever had.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat May 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Any clues as to where Becca is today?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 26, 2018 10:02 pm

richmondrose wrote:Any clues as to where Becca is today?

IMO probably on SHV in LA with Garrett.

I am not on SM though so maybe other folks following her on Twitter/IG know what her activities have been so far today.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Any clues as to where Becca is today?

IMO probably on SHV in LA with Garrett.

I am not on SM though so maybe other folks following her on Twitter/IG know what her activities have been so far today.

Since Garrett was heading to LA I would think it’s a SHV. Can’t imagine what this w/e will be like for them.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm

Yes, I wonder how long their visit will be. Maybe TMZ should look for Garrett at LAX going back to Reno tonight...cantstopl that would be quite a clue! Usually at this point other season’ s leads have posted BBQ pix and family gatherings. The longer it takes them to post, I think, the more serious the situation is and kept private.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl