SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 27, 2018 3:11 pm

A lot of TPTB don't tag any posts at all, so that's not unusual.

Not that I doubt she's not on a SHV. I'm sure she is but it would be nice if she can post a pic of her, say on a lounge chair, outside, near a block wall, and cushions with  stripes on them. laugh out loud I'm pulling a @sdmom who has a knack for asking for SM pics by the contestants that appeared more times than not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 27, 2018 3:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Agoura Hills is west of LA proper but still in LA county.  It's just past Calabassas for any Kardashian fans out there.  Nice area.  More land around houses than in the city.   If you go south on Kanan Rd. where the mansion is located, you end up on Pacific Coast Hwy (PCH) and the beach/Pacific.

eta: I think Becca might have listed Agoura Hills because that's where the photo was taken on the night of the M&G. The SHV houses have been more in LA, the Hollywood Hills, Brentwood area I think from what I remember of sleuthing. The mansion is west of the San Fernando Valley along the 101 freeway. It's about a 20-30 min drive outside of rush hour. The SHV houses are closer to the west side of LA, which is directly south of the San Fernando Valley. Hope this geography makes sense.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Yes, they are posting ‘safe’ pics from the Night the men came to the Mansion. I am not so sure Becca would be in SHV with G this morning. Looks like good PR prep for tomorrow and minimize impact of the SM explosion.
Step 2 in Damage / crisis control: Redirecting and focusing on something else, less controversial.
Until we see her in a Live Photo, it’s anyone’s game to figure out how she is really doing. I am fully expecting some more backlash on SM tomorrow but we’ll see. Feeling heavy heart despite the hopes. Will enjoy the sleuthing throughout though!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 27, 2018 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For those familiar with the area, is Agoura Hills a different city than Hollywood Hills, or is Hollywood Hills a city? or a description of an area that Agoura Hills is located in?

Hollywood Hills are Hollywood adjacant Hugesmile They both are neighborhoods within the City of Los Angeles. Agoura and Agoura Hills are in Los Angeles county kind of like a far flung suburb of LA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 pm

I saw somewhere, the IG account https://www.instagram.com/imwatchingyuuo/ who first spread G's can of worms stated that it gets blocked by Elan on his account. This, plus the minivan segment being put as a sole clip on the site make me believe TPTB is started to wash everything under the carpet. No way the IG likes will be brought up at ATFR IMO.

After the leaked TMZ pics i expected they would highlighted the F2 wuv story more, to smoke cover the F1 and the story. (cue: Nick's Plane Vid), but with the recent buzz about the IG likes and how they seem to whitewash that, i can see the edit taking the U-Turn to promote the F1 wuv story more and put an effort to present G in such a good light. The IG likes fiasco= Blessing in disguise? laugh out loud

In the end, maybe, its actually going to be a win-win for everyone :
- Becca got her happy ending, G came out smelling like a rose, and the fans will get their wuv story highlighted.
- Blake will get sufficient air time and edit to launch his next gig to find " the right person"
- Production and viewers won't have to endure an awkward ATFR ala Jo^3 where CH questioning them vs the world (read: media).

all IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 pm

IMO most if not all of the shows media was done long before TMZ and  these likes came out.  TPTB won’t change the media due to some likes on Instagram or a spoiler.  They haven’t in the past and don’t see them starting now.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 7:50 pm

The only happy ending production is interested in is ratings, IMO.
The only happy ending the couple is interested is the same one as couples past: a loving relationship and/or a wonderful learning and growth experience, IMO.
I personally can not see Garrett coming out of this smelling like a rose unless that rose is wilted, sitting in a vase of funky, stale water and in desperate need of the compost pile. jmoAa

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun May 27, 2018 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 7:51 pm

Joy15 wrote:I saw somewhere, the IG account https://www.instagram.com/imwatchingyuuo/ who first spread G's can of worms stated that it gets blocked by Elan on his account. This, plus the minivan segment being put as a sole clip on the site make me believe TPTB is started to wash everything under the carpet. No way the IG likes will be brought up at ATFR IMO.

After the leaked TMZ pics i expected they would highlighted the F2 wuv story more, to smoke cover the F1 and the story. (cue: Nick's Plane Vid), but with the recent buzz about the IG likes and how they seem to whitewash that, i can see the edit taking the U-Turn to promote the F1 wuv story more and put an effort to present G in such a good light. The IG likes fiasco= Blessing in disguise? laugh out loud

In the end, maybe, its actually going to be a win-win for everyone :
- Becca got her happy ending, G came out smelling like a rose, and the fans will get their wuv story highlighted.
- Blake will get sufficient air time and edit to launch his next gig to find " the right person"
- Production and viewers won't have to endure an awkward ATFR ala Jo^3 where CH questioning them vs the world (read: media).

all IMO.

I feel like ur avatar is me through this whole season laugh out loud but I hope you are right regarding a u turn in edit and we see a lurve story
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 pm

IMO the edit is not going to go out on a limb to re-invent or whitewash a personality. At least I have never seen anything close and more the opposite, if anything.
If this is who Garrett is, I doubt he feels negative regarding it. So why would he feel he would need TPTB or Becca to redeem him?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 8:01 pm

@LeapofFaith ha!!..you can borrow my avi..LOL. re: Edit, i do hope so too..though i am not personally a G's fan..i am just rooting for Becca's happiness and peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 pm

@joy15 IA i really hate G if that’s his views but Let’s hope this is a case when someone good comes into ur life and you see the light of ur horrible ways and then start becoming a better human being... jmo

I Still will and always have faith in Becca Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 3552228123 #teamRJK
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO the edit is not going to go out on a limb to re-invent or whitewash a personality. At least I have never seen anything close and more the opposite, if anything.
If this is who Garrett is, I doubt he feels negative regarding it. So why would he feel he would need TPTB or Becca to redeem him?

Outer personality-wise, i think he would came off on screen as a nice guy, regardless the IG likes, anyway. These IG likes are more of his core values,  intersect with politics, norms and beliefs that IMO are taboo to be talked about/being shown on this entertainment show.

My point was that they would need to think twice to throw BK and G under the bus on the show, since G had already has his own problems to tackle off-show, with these IG likes prompted him to shutting down his original IG .This alone would reduce his chance to promote the show somehow. They would want to compensate that by highlighting him more on the main show, official media (site, IG, twitter) plus related media :People, Extra,Access, etc . That's the way i see it, basing on the minivan clip promotion for a starter.  

Plus I don't see this issue will make it on a mainstream media either. I read somewhere RS is also reluctant to bring up the issues, for some reasons. So, their attempt to at least achieve minimal impact is accomplished IMO. Only this forum, certain extent on twitter and IG, and reddit are acknowledging these IG likes fiasco.

all JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl