SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 27, 2018 8:31 pm

@Joy15....great points, however once she narrows the guys down in weeks to come, there will be more focus on the front runners; the tabloid / rag mags may then pick the story up because I don’t think ABC wil go out of their way to stop the tabloids; at least they never did this for past leads...we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 8:41 pm

mercieme wrote:@Joy15....great points, however once she narrows the guys down in weeks to come, there will be more focus on the front runners; the tabloid / rag mags may then pick the story up because I don’t think ABC wil go out of their way to stop the tabloids; at least they never did this for past leads...we shall see though.

yeah..could be..but basing on my take away from reddit,  posters noticed that Jordan's fiasco started when RS broadcasted it in his column and twitter. And it got quickly picked up by the rag mags and tabloid.

Garrett's issue is much more different. RS is heavily linked to a conservative public figure (Radio owner?)- forgot the name, but its on reddit-  who perhaps shared the same values as G, so RS would need to avoid the topic to still gain his supporters's trust.

This time is also different somehow than Lee Garrett (a MOT) vs Rachel last season, which made quite a hot topic and being highlighted at MTA , because this season's Garrett is the F1.(wuts up with all the Garretts and controversy??)  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698

We'll see i guess, All IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 pm

KI also see a slight difference between likes and posts.  I wish his account still existed to see his other likes/posts.
If it’s like mine some may contradict each other.  Again not condoning anything

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 9:11 pm

I totally, respectfully disagree.
There comes a point where reality supersedes rainbows and unicorn fairytales. IMO
What is a nice guy?
I have posted my views on this so many times I am sick of me.
One of the very first things family, neighbors, co-workers or friends say about a nightmare situatin is : who would have seen that? he/she was such a nice guy!!
IMO its an extremely superficial statement.
We have had past f1’s scrutinized for being a player, not working, making off color jokes. IMO all this is extremely mild compared to the possible things come to light if true this weekend.
I don’t see RS or TPTB grabbing this situation by the family jewels to defend Garrett or a love match. Why? The situation truly speaks for itself.
If these “likes” reflect Garrett, only he can speak for himself. He can either dig himself out of the hole or dig it deeper.
The show wants ratings. If IMO they did not keep the Bip issues last summer squelched, they will continue to do what they do best, IMO optimize ratings— fuel the water cooler talk.
Btw— imo RS having been on a radio talk show(whatever that relationship is)does not equate his personal core values. My gut tells me unless Garrett has buttered RS’ bread, RS thinks he is scum.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:KI also see a slight difference between likes and posts.  I wish his account still existed to see his other likes/posts.
If it’s like mine some may contradict each other.  Again not condoning anything

IA... as i only saw his most recent likes, i didn't know how to look further back (still learning, even worse my 4 yr old knows more than me re computers - sad i know) and IMO his recent likes were really beautiful.  ETA still i also do not condone the other likes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 9:24 pm

@LeapofFaith I think you can get a very good idea and synopsis from reading posts here the last 48 hours and make your own interpretations.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 9:33 pm

@Kashathediva i get the hate train re Garrett....i am on it....its just i am not on the hate Becca train because i just can't, i luv her...but it's her life and love story i am just along to watch her ride... it won't affect me what she chooses to do after this (stay with him or leave him) as i will just move onto the next bach train whoever that will be ....happens to me all the time, short attention span i guess laugh out loud - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 27, 2018 9:39 pm

@LeapofFaith I am not personally on a hate anyone train.
Hate is a really abhorrent emotion imo. For me personally. I think it rots from the inside out. However, No judgment for anyone else.
It’s simply I really do believe good can outweigh bad, kind of like a talisman or kina hora or Kama or maybe that’s my rainbow and unicorn moments.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@LeapofFaith I am not personally on a hate anyone train.
Hate is a really abhorrent emotion imo. For me personally. I think it rots from the inside out. However,  No judgment for anyone else.
It’s simply I really do believe good can outweigh bad, kind of like a talisman or kina hora or Kama or maybe that’s my rainbow and unicorn moments.

yeah maybe "hate" is the wrong word..but all i am seeing is "hate".. on ig some ppl are being pretty hostile towards becca which makes me sad for her . that is all imo.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun May 27, 2018 9:48 pm

@kashathediva YOU’RE on a roll today !
“ I personally can not see Garrett coming out of this smelling like a rose unless that rose is wilted, sitting in a vase of funky, stale water and in desperate need of the compost pile. jmoAa “
cantstopl

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 27, 2018 9:50 pm

I feel kind of bummed out, like my team lost the Super Bowl in a close game.  It's not like I lurve every F1, more like about a handful of them.  But this season is different.  I like Becca probably about the most of any lead so far.  I have let MY hopes for her go wild.  But, it's not like when the lead didn't pick my favorite like in seasons past.  It's like the lead picks someone I kind of have l lost respect for and little interest in even watching.
And I see guys she sent home and I want to say, what about him, how about him, oh do you really want HIM? And I kind of wonder what Uncle Gary might have to say about his SM.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun May 27, 2018 10:26 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I feel kind of bummed out, like my team lost the Super Bowl in a close game.  It's not like I lurve every F1, more like about a handful of them.  But this season is different.  I like Becca probably about the most of any lead so far.  I have let MY hopes for her go wild.  But, it's not like when the lead didn't pick my favorite like in seasons past.  It's like the lead picks someone I kind of have l lost respect for and little interest in even watching.
And I see guys she sent home and I want to say, what about him, how about him, oh do you really want HIM?  And I kind of wonder what Uncle Gary might have to say about his SM.

yeah..same here. Then again, the female leads always picked the one they get the super hots for. Final answer laugh out loud.

For example, the well-rounded musical Ryan : no chemistry there. John G the ivy league rare guy: ditto. perhaps? . I had high hopes for Blake yet with G the chemistry is hotter..so...

i am officially joining the snark train this season Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 51 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl