SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 pm

SFoster wrote:
timfan wrote:Well becca was kissing g in those pictures a lot if she was going  to dump him

True, but not passionately. Not to mention, she's trying not to give it away at that point (if what I said is a possibility). giggling

In one of Garrett’s recent Instagram stories, is that a corgi running at him? It looks similar to what Becca’s sister has for dogs.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Do we have any proof of SHV's besides July 4th? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fermont girl Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:22 pm

On May 25th, Garrett was spotted at the airport for a flight from Reno to LA

Fermont girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 pm

TMZ + SHV Weekends = Garrett is F1 IMO

At the same time I agree with others the "love story" I am seeing is with Blake, I realize the edit is making us "see that" by leaving in Becca's ITM about Blake and not Garrett. But when I look at their body language, Becca/Garrett  seem I don't know a little "mechanical" to me or very purposeful in some interactions vs. Becca/Blake seem to touch very freely all the time. Again just my interpretation as I realize many see it opposite.

Then there are some potential F1 patterns as I posted earlier (last FS date, handler Natalie - same as Bryan, FS similar to Jordan/JoJo - although Ben F had a similar earlier date too)

As I mentioned above I still find it weird that Becca's supposed closest Bach friends (aka Caroline) seem to be supporting Blake vs. Garrett (multiple twitter likes and Bekah's recap this week), which I get is likely because of the IG likes. But still it is kind of sad to me for Becca (I don't care for Garrett at all) because I do really like her.

Anyways all that doesn't matter because TMZ + SHV Weekends = Garrett is F1 IMO laugh out loud - but one could wish that it was an season that could have been interesting to sleuth sad
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:32 am

Another thing is that Garrett received the 3rd rose Monday night. Chris comes out and announces the final rose, and she stood there looking like she was trying to decide between Garrett and Colton. IMO The F1 has usually received the first rose after HTDs, somethings 2nd rose, but never the last rose (I went back and checked). So that was pretty surprising to me. But again if I didn't know the spoiler I would have said she is more into Jason than Garrett, JMO.

If Garrett is watching the season, whew, how is he dealing with these love scenes between Blake and Becca? Her itms? SMH

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 am

Garret is not the first, and will not be the last, f1 who watches the lead having love scenes with others. Jmo, but Shawn knew Kaitlyn slept with Nick and they are still together! Bryan watched every episode and he communicated with Rachel. I think as long as both are honest and willing to work hard to build the relationship, it should not be a problem, IMO. The real relationship starts after the show’s over.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:07 am

SFoster wrote:Another thing is that Garrett received the 3rd rose Monday night.  Chris comes out and announces the final rose, and she stood there looking like she was trying to decide between Garrett and Colton. IMO  The F1 has usually received the first rose after HTDs, somethings 2nd rose, but never the last rose (I went back and checked).  So that was pretty surprising to me. But again if I didn't know the spoiler I would have said she is more into Jason than Garrett, JMO.

If Garrett is watching the season, whew, how is he dealing with these love scenes between Blake and Becca?  Her itms?  SMH

Wasn't Sean deciding between Catherine and Desiree in the f4 rose ceremony? And Catherine got the last rose? I may be remembering wrong- it was a while back.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:36 am

To me Becca is herself with Garrett and truly lights up, she continues to say it feels natural with him and things are falling into place. Now with Blake Becca is the Bachelorette excited he’s fallen in love with her as that’s needed for the show. I think she has strong feelings for him and their relationship progressed quickly becaus Blake moved quickly but I don’t think she sees a future with him. IMO from that first night it’s always been Garrett one tick above the others for her, and Blake was the runner up ready to move in should Garrett not work out.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:02 am

SFoster wrote:Another thing is that Garrett received the 3rd rose Monday night.  Chris comes out and announces the final rose, and she stood there looking like she was trying to decide between Garrett and Colton. IMO  The F1 has usually received the first rose after HTDs, somethings 2nd rose, but never the last rose (I went back and checked).  So that was pretty surprising to me. But again if I didn't know the spoiler I would have said she is more into Jason than Garrett, JMO.

Producer dictated order IMO. Their way to put doubt into the viewer's minds about her feelings for Garrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:19 am

That was totally producer driven that she gives the last rose to garrett  jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:55 am

sparkler wrote:

If Garrett is watching the season, whew, how is he dealing with these love scenes between Blake and Becca?  Her itms?  SMH

Wasn't Sean deciding between Catherine and Desiree in the f4 rose ceremony? And Catherine got the last rose? I may be remembering wrong- it was a while back.

Oh Sorry! I only checked B'ette seasons, not Bachelor. I'm sure you're right...

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 am

timfan wrote:That was totally producer driven that she gives the last rose to garrett  jmo

True, but why haven't the producers ever driven that way before? Such as when they keep saying the B'ette's F1 is always the one she gives the FIR to, that makes it obvious imo. I do agree they are trying to hide the Garrett connection. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 51 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl